Hello from Italy :)

A little area for new users to say hello if they don't want to post in the recruitment threads just yet.
Overlord87
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 8 years 4 months

Hello from Italy :)

Post by Overlord87 »

Hello everyone :) i'm a long time RPG player who just recently came to know the way of the play by forum. I've always been interested in playing horror-themed adventures but unfortunately my group prefers fantasy action systems, so I rarely had the chance. That's why I decided to come here. What better place? :D

Nice to meet you all and hope we can have some great games together ;)
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Re: Hello from Italy :)

Post by Mr. Handy »

Welcome, Overlord! I've validated you, so now you can post on the game boards. You might want to check the Existing Games Looking for Players and ...I'm Thinking of Running a Game boards for any games that can take additional players (including my own), and you can post in Players Looking For Games and say what kind of game you'd prefer.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Overlord87
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Overlord87 »

Thank you :) Since I don't like the idea of joining an already started game, especially if long-standing, and new games start only so often, is it possible for me to start a new game even though I just joined the forum?
DrPeterson
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 11 years 3 months

Post by DrPeterson »

You're free to do your thing here, we're quite sociable.

Welcome aboard!
"He said we were all cooked but we were all right as long as we did not know it. We were all cooked. The thing was not to recognize it."
Overlord87
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Overlord87 »

Perfect, thank you. While I wait for someone else to get a new game rolling, I'll see if I can start one myself ;)
leonardolad
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by leonardolad »

Hello from Brazil!

I play RPG since I was 12 or something, some 20 year ago. My experience is basically with D&D, Shadowrun and Call of Cthulhu. I'm totally new to PBF, but I'm looking forward to it, since I can do it in my spare time. To have a 1-year-old baby girl is no easy task!

Nice to meet you all!
Overlord87
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Overlord87 »

leonardolad wrote:Hello from Brazil!

I play RPG since I was 12 or something, some 20 year ago. My experience is basically with D&D, Shadowrun and Call of Cthulhu. I'm totally new to PBF, but I'm looking forward to it, since I can do it in my spare time. To have a 1-year-old baby girl is no easy task!

Nice to meet you all!
Perhaps I should have specified that you can create your own topic in this forum :D Ok, no problem though, if an admin reads this: he needs to have his account activated so he can post - he is to be a player in my Eternal Lies campaign.

Anyway, officially welcome to the forum ;)
carnage_lee
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 18 years 4 months

Post by carnage_lee »

leonardolad wrote:Hello from Brazil!

Nice to meet you all!
Welcome to the forums, I hope you have a great time here. I have validated your account and you can now post on the main forums.

Return to “Welcome Room”