Hello Again!

A little area for new users to say hello if they don't want to post in the recruitment threads just yet.
CSBFXE
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 8 years 9 months

Hello Again!

Post by CSBFXE »

Hi All,

I thought I would re-introduce myself since I haven't been here in a long while, and because I changed my username from aefpunk to CSBFXE.

I wasn't very active here in the past, but did receive some great advice from the board's members, especially Mr. Handy, on tips for running a CoC PbP game for my friends in a private forum a few years ago.

Notably, I also started watching Doctor Who as a result of seeing the U.N.I.T. inspired game that runs here as well. So I feel like, even though I haven't been around very much, this board has been a big influence on my interests and roleplaying.

Well, now I am getting my masters degree and am realizing that this is likely my last chance to find time for some roleplaying before I get sucked into the exciting and scary time-sink of starting my career in a year's time, so I thought I would pop in here again, say hi, and have some fun!

-Collin
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Re: Hello Again!

Post by Mr. Handy »

Welcome back, Collin! I've validated your account, so you can post on the game boards now. I'm glad I was able to give you help and inspiration. The Shadow Over Dunwich just concluded, but I plan to start the next adventure in the campaign, a Cthulhu Invictus scenario called The Brotherhood of Death, in July. You can find the recruitment thread here.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep

Return to “Welcome Room”