Good day ladies and gentlemen all

A little area for new users to say hello if they don't want to post in the recruitment threads just yet.
Barty Carter
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 9 years 6 months

Good day ladies and gentlemen all

Post by Barty Carter »

My name is Barty.
Many years ago ,while on one of my visits to my dear old Grandmama in London,I came across a small establishment in Chiswick,the like of which I had never seen before.Something,I cannot say what,but it has haunted me ever since,seemed to draw me towards the creaking door which was slightly ajar.I felt nervous,but unable to stop myself,I cautiously entered.Immediately,I felt the prescence of some kind of evil,but I was allready gone too far to extricate myself from that awfull,Blasphemous and unaturally Hideous situation.
As I looked around,at the shelves full of unmentionable books,I suddenly gasped in mind draining horror,as I saw what could only be described as display cases containing what could only be described as the remains of living beings,.....and other things...which could only be described as...Hideously,indescribable....Things! ..Seamingly shrunken and frozen by some kind of wicked and ancient craft.......As I tried to contain a scream of horror at what I was witnessing,I heard a hideously blasphemous voice,which seemed to come from behind me.....I turned,stumbling,my mind reeling at this new blasphemy........It stood, not ten feet away,behind what could only be described as a counter....."Can I help you at all?".....it uttered in that voice which it had......I could barely control my sudden uncontrolable urge to flee that hideous place,as I uttered the words,with which my mind lost all cohesion and sanity......."Do you sell,Call of Chulhoo?"............The thing behind the counter gave a hideous laugh and I knew I was in its power for ever!
Tabs
Oracle
Oracle
Registered for: 15 years 3 months

Re: Good day ladies and gentlemen all

Post by Tabs »

Ahhh, sounds like Chiswick's answer to the Curiositie Shoppe.
Barty Carter
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 9 years 6 months

Re: Good day ladies and gentlemen all

Post by Barty Carter »

Oh what joy if it were!.........But no,this emporium,if such it may be labeled for fear of naming its true,ghastly and unamable name turned out to be a far more loathsome thing...A place where the truly innocent.....became the truly damned......forever entrapped in a half life of want and unimaginable need

Return to “Welcome Room”