Long time no see!

A little area for new users to say hello if they don't want to post in the recruitment threads just yet.
coffeedemon
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 9 years 7 months

Long time no see!

Post by coffeedemon »

Hi there, Play@yog people!

It brings back memories to see this site. Many many good roleplaying hours were spent here.

I have a question to ask of the moderators:

Dan (dsigfuss), Cam (basketvector) and myself are continuing the King of Chicago game offline and face-to-face. However, the character sheets are long gone.

I wonder if the King of Chicago game is still archived somewhere? If so, would it be possible to pull out the character sheets for Max and Eddie for me? Even better would be to give me access to the entire archive, in case other characters resurface as well...

I wish we could continue this online and invite more people into the game, but it's too difficult for me to organize that at the moment.

Please email me at gogomax49 blah blah gmail, if you have any ability to pull out those character sheets, or if you just want to send me an email and catch up. :)

Thanks!
carnage_lee
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 18 years 5 months

Re: Long time no see!

Post by carnage_lee »

The game has been archived - which as a 'new' member you can't access... I guess that you've forgotten the password to your existing account which is

coffee demon

If you PM me I can reset the password for you, or if you still have access the the email account that you registered on you can manage it yourself.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Re: Long time no see!

Post by Mr. Handy »

Welcome back, coffee demon! I validated your new account, so now you should be able to see the Graveyard. I never knew unvalidated users couldn't even read it. King of Chicago in its entirety can be found here. The character sheet thread is here.

There was an attempt to run a continuation of King of Chicago on Dark and Moody, but it fell apart. I had wanted to join that one too. I'd jump in if you ever do get a chance to continue it online.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep

Return to “Welcome Room”