Hello everyone

A little area for new users to say hello if they don't want to post in the recruitment threads just yet.
Hellvis
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 9 years 8 months

Hello everyone

Post by Hellvis »

Hi people,

I'm Hellvis and I'm really happy to be here.
I'm an Italian guy who wants to improve his english skills, I already have a good level, so don't worry about my actual skills, I'm sure are enough to get myself involved in a pbem RPG.

I played various games until now, like WoD, D&D, Warhammer 40k and other customized ones.

I'd love to find a good playin group to have fun and feel some thrill.

My farewell
:evil: Hellvis :evil:
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 16 years 7 months

Re: Hello everyone

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Ciao, Hellvis!
Va bene! Another soul to corrupt!

You are most welcome to take part in our failing attempts to extinguish evil. But at least we try.
If you find a game you like to participate in, contact the Keeper of arcane knowledge (GM) and apply for a spot.

/Dave
TVblog
The soul trembles before emptiness and desires contact at any price. Doctor Glass

"It is invigorating, being asked personal questions." "Makes one feel desired." Luv (BR2049)
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Re: Hello everyone

Post by Mr. Handy »

Welcome, Hellvis! I've validated you, so now you can post on the game boards. You'd be welcome to join any or all of my games. There are also more games being advertised in the "Existing Games Looking for Players" and "I'm Thinking of Running a Game..." boards. One of them is a Fallout-like game called Escape from the UK set in an alternate future that both of us are playing in. It hasn't started yet, and I believe it has room for one more player. There's also a proposal for a game called Dark Streets set in 1749 London that needs more players before it can start.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep

Return to “Welcome Room”