The H.P. Lovecraft Drinking Game!

A little area for new users to say hello if they don't want to post in the recruitment threads just yet.
Archaeopterix
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 10 years 5 months

The H.P. Lovecraft Drinking Game!

Post by Archaeopterix »

Actually, my introduction has (almost) nothing to do with that. Just saying hi and all that (1920's speakeasy) jazz. I'm a lame excuse for a horror writer who tries in vain to emulate the great Lovecraft, and I also happen to play RPGs, so CoC is a great thing for me to have just recently discovered. I'm active in other PBP games on other websites, but have enough time and brainpower to try to get my tentacle fix here. In my outside life, I'm 23, live in the southwestern Estados Unidos, I stock boxes for a well-known candy company, and I'm in college struggling to get my English degree and teaching credentials to eventually teach high-school, and someday happily retire as a college professor and writer. I hope to share the experience of having my investigators go insane along side some of you wonderful folks. Cheers.
carnage_lee
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 18 years 5 months

Re: The H.P. Lovecraft Drinking Game!

Post by carnage_lee »

Hi and welcome to the site. I've added you to the validated users group, so you ought to be able to see and post in the other sections of the site. You're more than welcome to follow any games that are under-way and or join if there's any vacancies in games that interest you.

Check out Existing Games Looking For Players or ... I'm Thinking Of Running A Game

Hope you enjoy your time here :)

Return to “Welcome Room”