The keenest form of fascination.

A little area for new users to say hello if they don't want to post in the recruitment threads just yet.
ColonelMCMuf
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 10 years 6 months

The keenest form of fascination.

Post by ColonelMCMuf »

H. P. Lovecraft
The process of delving into the black abyss is to me the keenest form of fascination.
Hello all. I am The colonel, and I am looking forward to wading into the dark parts of the human mind with you all. A little about myself, I am a Mississippi raised Air Force Veteran. I am married to a beautiful woman, and a father to one one year old boy. I've been a true gamer for most of my life. I started with full contact LARP in Mississippi, but quickly took to the table with earnest. I've earned my scars in the dungeons with dragons. I've shot at my fair share of trouble for my friend the computer. I've lived a thousand nights as one of the cursed undead, but I've always had a love for the eldritch horrors above all. I've been; a knight, a thief, a professor, a priest, a vagabond, a king, a prince, an assassin, a chef, a space marine, a painter, a singer, and many more, and through it all I've never partook in a Play by Post game. This will hopefully be my first try. Wish me luck, and may the gods have mercy on us. For the night is dark and full of terror.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 17 years 7 months

Re: The keenest form of fascination.

Post by Laraqua »

Wow, that's pretty awesome, though I won't expect merciful gods in Call of Cthulhu.
Is it bad that I listen to this about ten times a day?

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

Welcome, Colonel! I've validated you, so now you can post on the game boards. Enjoy!

You'd be welcome to join any or all of my games, though they're all well underway at this point. Still, it shouldn't be too hard to catch up on what you'd need to know. Zombie Apocalypse may interest you, as one of the locations is Warren Air Force Base, and many of the characters there are Air Force personnel.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Abdul Alhazred
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 10 years 6 months