Page 1 of 1

Hola!

Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:43 pm
by Papa Gateau
Just dropping by to introduce myself to all and sundry.

I'm an old hand at gaming - having played in various genres over the last 30 odd years, including some CoC but most of the horror genres has been set in a modern environment/Delta Green

I now live in darkest rural France - so am looking to get my fix online.

Re: Hola!

Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:50 pm
by BenTheRat
welcome aboard.

Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:12 am
by Laraqua
If you're looking for games, I'm currently running The Last Express, set in 1938 on the Orient Express: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=4249 And I have picked up Masks of Nyarlathotep set in 1925 which has some existing characters up for use: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=4205

Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:47 am
by BenTheRat
Can you approve Papa, so he can post?

Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:36 am
by Laraqua
I'd wait for Mr. Handy, while I can do so, the last and only time I did so I used such roundabout means that required a lot of PMing to and fro. I'm sure Mr Handy or another admin will be along shortly (and whichever one does arrive - please PM me to let me know the process). I have a feeling its really simple but I missed it.

Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:31 am
by Mr. Handy
Welcome, Papa Gateau! I've validated you, so now you can post on the game boards. You'd be welcome to join Zombie Apocalypse or Space Oddity if you like, but my Doctor Who/Call of Cthulhu campaign is currently full.

I know I've posted instructions on how to validate users before, but it's been a while. When I have time, probably not until this weekend, I'll have to post a sticky in the Keepers' board explaining how to do it. Most Keepers can, but those who were made Keepers since that change went into effect can't. They need to be made leaders of the Validated Users group, which I've completely forgotten to do.