Greets!

A little area for new users to say hello if they don't want to post in the recruitment threads just yet.
Katrina
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 10 years 11 months

Greets!

Post by Katrina »

Just wanted to say hi to everyone...
I've been playing pen and paper RPGs for over a decade, and CoC has always been one of my favorites!
Never tried pbp, in fact I'm completely new to the concept, and even slightly skeptic as to how could work smoothly, but definitely willing to give it a shot!
I'll probably lurk around for a bit to get a feel for things and see how it goes...
Particularly interested in trying Dark Ages CoC, as it is the only era that i've never played CoC in :)

Cheers :)
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Re: Greets!

Post by Mr. Handy »

Welcome, Katrina! :) I've validated you, so you can now post in the game boards. The only Dark Ages game currently running is Helluland, but that's on hold until DSIGFUSS can start it up again. It's a great game, and I've been reading along with it since it started. I'll be playing in it too once it resumes.

I like playing in unusual eras. My Doctor Who/Call of Cthulhu campaign is designed to sample as many eras as possible. So far we've been to 1930 London, 2112 Pluto, and currently 1985 Dunwich (England). While I don't plan to do anything circa AD 1000 for the foreseeable future, I do have scenario plans for the early 16th century, though it will probably be years before I get to them.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Mr. Pear
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 11 years

Re: Greets!

Post by Mr. Pear »

Hi Katrina :-)

I'd love to play CoC Dark Ages or Invictus. Why don't you start your own campaign? You have one player already :p

Return to “Welcome Room”