Hello!

A little area for new users to say hello if they don't want to post in the recruitment threads just yet.
Ewoklord
Initiate
Initiate
Registered for: 12 years 6 months

Hello!

Post by Ewoklord »

Not sure if I have to post here, since I've already posted on the forums, but I might as well. I'm still free for any games.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Re: Hello!

Post by Mr. Handy »

You've already been validated, so you can post in the other forums. My games still have openings if you're interested. You might want to join Job's Beyond the Mountains of Madness, which I'll be playing in too. He ran the beginning of it on ENWorld years ago, and he's continuing it here. The ship just left New York, so we haven't missed much.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Job
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 4 months

Re: Hello!

Post by Job »

Ewoklord wrote:Not sure if I have to post here, since I've already posted on the forums, but I might as well. I'm still free for any games.
Hello Ewoklord,

Welcome to the Play@YSDC boards! If you'd like to join the BtMoM campaign, then simply post in the GENERAL OOC thread. We currently have 6 players, but I could arrange to add another if you're interested. WARNING: It's a long campaign and is not expected to be completed for another couple of years, but will be disturbingly fun.

Job.

Return to “Welcome Room”