S.H.O.P.P.I.N.G. (William - only)

A Police station in the process of being moth balled is the center of attention when Hong Kong closes the books on yet another year. Happy new year!

Accepting new players

Moderator: Dave Syrinx

Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 16 years 7 months

S.H.O.P.P.I.N.G. (William - only)

Post by Dave Syrinx »

"We accept all cards"
TVblog
The soul trembles before emptiness and desires contact at any price. Doctor Glass

"It is invigorating, being asked personal questions." "Makes one feel desired." Luv (BR2049)
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Re: S.H.O.P.P.I.N.G. (William - only)

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Aden walks in to the noodle bar and orders a soup for breakfast. He checks his cell for messages. The bar is full of people on way to work but stopping for a bowl of hot soup.

The soup is served by a cute teen. He had walked to the mall, his car is at the chop shop his crew is operating.

Bric has left a text to him fifteen minutes ago.
Call me - got a ride. Free?
TVblog
The soul trembles before emptiness and desires contact at any price. Doctor Glass

"It is invigorating, being asked personal questions." "Makes one feel desired." Luv (BR2049)
William
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 15 years 5 months

Post by William »

Although his interest is piqued by the text, his throbbing head demands his immediate attention. Too hungover to even notice the teen who serves his soup, Aden's consumption would be better labeled as drinking or inhaling than eating. Supposedly the broth is good for a hangover. "Whatever I drank....never....again." Feeling a little better after his soup, Aden turns his attention to business and speed dials Bric, eager to know what Bric could have in the pipeline. As the phone rings, Aden gets ready to find out.....
Spoiler:
OOC: What text colors should I use for thought/speech/ect.?
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

OOC: Sad to say the site is acting up on us. SQL freaking error every other second :?

Format: I use to put names in boldface: Aden

"If your character is saying something, put it in blue."

"Thoughts go in green italics..."
Texts, I use quoted green text.
But it´s no rule that you have to use colours. As long as you put citation marks around what´s being said, I´m satisfied.
/Dave
TVblog

Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Bric picks up. "Hi Aden, we´re at my crib. We´ve got a job over at Crystal Hill. Care to be our wheelman?" The ground level apartment is a ten minute drive from the mall.

"It´s crunch time, Aden. Need you to be over asap. The hit time is in two hours."
TVblog

William
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 15 years 5 months

Post by William »

"Two hours. You don't give a man much notice do you? I'll be right over." Aden throws some money next to the empty bowl of soup and leaves to pick up his car and head to Bric's. On the way over he makes sure his car is in working order, and that the tank is full. Never knowing exactly how time with Bric will end, he pockets a generic and unbranded mousegun, probably a Chinese rip-off of something else.
ooc: The pistol,if the keeper allows, is a .32 mousegun, with the same stats as a .32 pistol, except it has 7 rounds instead of the 8 of the .32 automatic or 6 of the .32 revolver, the range is 7 yards instead of 15, it's hp resistance 5 instead of 8, and it is more easily concealed. If it's not allowed, there is a hole in Aden's pocket and the pistol falls onto the ground, unnoticed. :O
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Re: S.H.O.P.P.I.N.G. (Aden - only)

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Aden gets the ride ready and drives over to Bric´s crib. The mousegun safely in his pocket.

OOC: Continue here: Bric´s Crib
(Scuse the name mix up.)
TVblog

Return to “The Siege - Assault on Precinct 9”