Staff roster - Precinct 9

A Police station in the process of being moth balled is the center of attention when Hong Kong closes the books on yet another year. Happy new year!

Accepting new players

Moderator: Dave Syrinx

Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 16 years 7 months

Staff roster - Precinct 9

Post by Dave Syrinx »

We Serve with Pride and Care
TVblog
The soul trembles before emptiness and desires contact at any price. Doctor Glass

"It is invigorating, being asked personal questions." "Makes one feel desired." Luv (BR2049)
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Re: Staff roster - Precinct 9

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Victoria Wolf
Contsable, 19 yrs
Assigned to Hong Kong Island, Central HK, Precinct 9, Hollywood Road.
Sheet,[u][b]Characteristics:[/b][/u] [b]STR:[/b] 8 [b]CON:[/b] 10 [b]SIZ:[/b] 13 [b]DEX:[/b] 12 [b]APP:[/b] 11 [b]INT:[/b] 15 ([b]Idea[/b] - 75) [b]POW:[/b] 9 ([b]Luck[/b] - 45) [b]EDU:[/b] 13 ([b]Know[/b] - 65) [b]Sanity:[/b] 45 [b]Phobias/Mental Disorders:[/b] None [b]Maximum Sanity:[/b] 99 [b]Hit Points:[/b] 12 [b]Magic Points:[/b] 9 [b]Damage Bonus:[/b] +0 [b]Background:[/b] Victoria Wolf is a British expatriate living in Hong Kong. She was born there while it was still a British colony, where her father Bertram was a constable. He remained behind with his family after Hong Kong was transferred to China because Hong Kong had become his home and he loves the city. Victoria has always looked up to him and decided at a very early age that she would follow in his footsteps. After graduating from high school, she attended the police academy, where she has only recently completed her training and been assigned to Precinct 9. Eager to prove herself, she looks forward to her first assignment, blissfully unaware of what awaits. [u][b]Skills:[/b][/u] (Non-default skills BOLD, Professional Skills ITALICS, Hobbies preceded by a DOT) Accounting (10%): Anthropology (01%): Archaeology (01%): Art (05%): Astronomy (01%): Bargain (05%): Biology (01%): Chemistry (01%): Climb (40%): Computer Use (01%): Conceal (15%): Craft (05%): Credit Rating (15%): Disguise (01%): [i][b]Dodge (DEX x 2): 65%[/b][/i] Drive Auto (20%): Electrical Repair (10%): Electronics (01%): [i][b]Fast Talk (05%): 45%[/b][/i] [i][b]First Aid (30%): 60%[/b][/i] Geology (01%): Hide (10%): History (20%): Jump (25%): [i][b]Law (05%): 20%[/b][/i] Library Use (25%): [b].Listen (25%): 45%[/b] Locksmith (01%): [i][b]Martial Arts (Tai Chi Chu'an) (01%): 50%[/b][/i] Mechanical Repair (20%): Medicine (05%): Natural History (10%): Navigate (10%): Operate Heavy Machine (01%): [b].Other Language: Chinese (01%): 26%[/b] Own Language: English (EDU x 5): 65% Persuade (15%): Pharmacy (01%): Photography (10%): Physics (01%): Pilot (01%): Psychoanalysis (01%): [i][b]Psychology (05%): 25%[/b][/i] Ride (05%): Sneak (10%): [i][b]Spot Hidden (25%): 65%[/b][/i] Swim (25%): Throw (25%): Track (10%): [u][b]Hand-to-Hand:[/b][/u] Fist/Punch (50%): [i][b]Grapple (25%): 50%[/b][/i] Head Butt (10%): [b].Kick (25%): 55%[/b] Mace (DEX x 5): 60% [b].Small Club (nightstick) (25%): 40%[/b] [u][b]Firearms:[/b][/u] [b].Handgun (20%): 60%[/b] Machine Gun (15%): Rifle (25%): [b].Shotgun (30%): 50%[/b] SMG (15%):
Played by Mr. Handy
TVblog
The soul trembles before emptiness and desires contact at any price. Doctor Glass

"It is invigorating, being asked personal questions." "Makes one feel desired." Luv (BR2049)
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Re: Staff roster - Precinct 9

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Fang Femming
Sergeant, 43 yrs

'A' Department (Operations & Support)
Police Tactical Unit
SDU

Currently assigned as sniper trainer at HK Police College.
Put at Central Station, Precinct 9 to delegate the unfortunate officers who work the weekend shift.

New Year is coming...
TVblog

Return to “The Siege - Assault on Precinct 9”