In media res - INCURSION (All players in Team Bravo)

Background and previous chapters.

Moderator: Dave Syrinx

Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 16 years 7 months

Re: In media res - INCURSION (All players in Team Bravo)

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Larsen has no other means to obstruct the door but by damaging the hinges so they won´t glide when pushed. Someting cylindrical through one of the hinges would do. The hinge is formed like the letter D. With an opening inside the D, roughly five centimeters wide.

Rungs lead up and down from here. He still has the harness and rope available on his suit. The tower is 1,5 meters wide.
TVblog
The soul trembles before emptiness and desires contact at any price. Doctor Glass

"It is invigorating, being asked personal questions." "Makes one feel desired." Luv (BR2049)
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

OOC,Would a bullet work? That's cylindrical, but is it the right size?
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Spoiler:
No but some of the rope would do it and Larsen has a blade, too. A few loops in and out through the hinge. Hey, the blade can be jammed in there as well...
TVblog
The soul trembles before emptiness and desires contact at any price. Doctor Glass

"It is invigorating, being asked personal questions." "Makes one feel desired." Luv (BR2049)
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

Larsen cuts off a length of his rope and slides it through the hinge to jam it shut and cut off any pursuit. Then he attaches the rest of the rope and harness to himself so he can climb down the ladder more safely, tying the end of the rope to one of the rungs. "I made it into the smoke tower," says Larsen quietly into his radio as he begins his descent, "and I'm on my way down. What's your status? Over."
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Airbornexo
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 3 months

Post by Airbornexo »

Kim shakes herself out of her funk and then smiles warmly at Collins, "Hi I'm Kim, just a repair girl in the wrong place. My keycard should get us access though." She continues on upstairs.

OOC - The two groups of characters are confusing me slightly. Who am I with (and which ones are players rather than NPCs) apart from Collins.
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

[OOC:]Maybe I should have divided the threads? I´ll look in to that later today. At least the actions will be easier to follow then.

The two groups are as follows.

Group 1 - West stairwell - top of the stairs next to the roof doors.
Kim - Airnornexo
Collins - ImpInTRaining
Johnny - Kabukiman
Weiss - NPC
Hale - NPC

Group 2 (divided)
C.L. - Iggy_Pop Garage
Crawford - NPC Garage
Heather - NPC Garage

Larsen - Mr Handy - Second floor, climbing down through a smoke tower towards the garage.
TVblog

Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

The man in the suit replies as he reaches the top of the stairs, "Johnny Walken, director at UC. " He turns towards the darkness below, aiming two 9mm at the sounds coming up from there.

On the way up the stairs, Collins can find nothing worth obstructing the stairs with. What he finds when he reaches the top is a huge fire axe, secured with rubber grips behind a safety glass.

Airbornexo:
Spoiler:
I guess Collins was greeting Kabs character.
TVblog

kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 1 month

Post by kabukiman »

-Guys, just tell me you are still alive AND won't shoot at me... Johnny says as he waits for the ensuing customers.
Airbornexo
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Airbornexo »

"I for one and very much alive and you'd better not shoot me man!" Kim looks up at the suited man and waves jauntily despite her pale face and worried expression.
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper

Post by kabukiman »

-My name is Johnny. I tried to escape from here, but some guys started to shoot me and I had to run again to this place. Then everybody awaked and you may guess the rest.
ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 9 months

Post by ImpInTraining »

ooc,Yes please... I for one would really appreciate having the teams on different threads. I didn't even know we met up with [u]two[/u] new people.
Collins nodded, and moved away from the vent to secure the axe, "Nobody's shooting anyone who's talking... just yet. I've got medical test gear here that we can confirm everyone here is happy and healthy... but let's get out of our current predicament first."
Iggy_Pop
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 13 years 6 months

Post by Iggy_Pop »

The machete C.L. swings down at the Rottweiler cuts on of it´s hind legs clean off, putting the threat to rest on top of Crawford. She pushes the dead dog off of herself and spits.
Airbornexo
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Airbornexo »

Kim nods ascent to Collin's suggestion at getting the hell out of there as soon as possible. She then shouts up to Johnny again, "say since we are all friends now why don't you join us so we can say hello properly?"
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

OOC: I´ll fix the group threads over the weekend and put up a flow chart with all characters.

In the garage-

Crawford gets to her feet and whispers, "What took you so long?" She winks at C.L. and puts away her switchblade after wiping it on the dog´s fur.
Heather, out of breathe, joins the two UBCS operatives

From the stairs fifty meters away, the pursuing mob of infected customers come to the garage level. C.L. and Crawford flick of the lights on their guns and usher Heather between them down the escalator.
TVblog

Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

In the west stairwell-

Hale gets the last three screws out. She lifts the panel away and lets Kim and Johnny through. Hale and Weiss wait for Collins to climb in. The UBCS operatives can hear the foot falls of the customers in the stairs closing in.

In the smoke tower - between floors -

Larsen descends quickly as possible, secured to the rope, he doesn´t have to worry about falling. He arrives at the bottom and unfastens the rope. He checks around for the smoke inlet and finds it. Peering through, he can hear commotion in the middle of the garage. Apparently, the infected customers beat him to the parking. No sign of Craford, C.L. or Heather.
TVblog

kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper

Post by kabukiman »

-Hi! Happy to joining you. So what's the plan? After leaving the weirdos, we have people outside of here shooting, that doesn't seem interested to see anyone getting alive from this hell hole.
ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 9 months

Post by ImpInTraining »

"Right now," Collins said, "Everyone inside the vent, and try to stay quiet." He lets the others get in first, handing the ax to Kim as she passes. He will go last and attempt to pull the vent cover back on if he thinks he can avoid being seen doing it. Taking up the rear, he will keep his flashlight off if no one is following immediately and keep his weapon trained to the rear of the formation.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

"I'm at the bottom of the smoke tower," Larsen whispers into his radio. "I can hear some of the infected that followed Heather downstairs out in the middle of the garage. What's everyone's location and status? Over." He checks his laptop to get a view of what's going on in the garage.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

[OOC:]
New thread for Larsen and C.L. (Heather, Crawford) : Garage

New thread for Collins, Kim, Johnny (Weiss, Hale) : West Stairwell

A flowchart has been added as well.
Cheers!
TVblog

Return to “Archives”