IC-GOLD-Promotion(Kathryn McCoy only)

A new day dawns, and with it new horrors. Tensions are rising at Warren Air Force Base, where traitors lurk behind the scenes and the fate of the world may be at stake. A daring mission to Montana is launched, where an isolated ranch receives new visitors - and trouble. In Omaha, the zombie menace seems to be over. The few surviving law enforcement personnel attempt to restore order, but criminals are not going to make it easy for them. Preparations for evacuation are underway at Brooks High School, and a dangerous new threat lurks.

Moderator: Mr. Handy

Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Re: IC-GOLD-Promotion(Kathryn McCoy only)

Post by Mr. Handy »

In the outer office-
Kathryn's eyes flashed, indicating that Akna was now in control of her new host. Colonel Everett released her and smiled. "Does she please you, my love?" he asked.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 16 years 6 months

Post by Dave Syrinx »

"She's formidable, dear. A mind to my liking and she's slowly accepting me as a part... Poor thing. So much darkness." She twirls around stretching her arms above her head and looks into Everetts's eyes.

She lets her hands come down and trail the Colonel's uniform down to his buckle. She kneels before him. Looking up at him from her crouched position she whispers, "Do you have a snake here or are you just happy to see me?" She un-belts his uniform and stands up so that her breasts brush him all the way up. Kisses him on the lips and giggles. "She'll suit just fine. Perky and savoury. The way I like it."
Kathryn McCoy,What is all this? Voices... memories... that tingling feeling... I feel vibrant.. elated... powerful and... good. She can't remember feeling this well since those unspoiled years on the farm. Before... it.. had happened... in the barn. Now she or rather the alien was in control. And Kat has no problem with that. It was better than be in no control fumbling when all really was lost anyway. She decides that for now, her alien I has the reins. She drifts back to let what happens happen. Content. Less scared. Reinforced.
TVblog
The soul trembles before emptiness and desires contact at any price. Doctor Glass

"It is invigorating, being asked personal questions." "Makes one feel desired." Luv (BR2049)
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

In the outer office-
Colonel Everett grinned widely, emrbacing Kathryn and returning her kiss passionately. "I'm glad you like her," he said. "She pleases me too. It has been far too long, my darling." Then he kissed her again, sliding his tongue into her mouth. Akna could feel her wounds healing. Now that she was in a host once more, she could take advantage of and enhance its natural healing abilities. Kathryn had done some real damage with her punch, but it did not take long for Akna to fully mend herself. The host body still had the entrance wound, but that could wait a little.

They were interrupted by a knock on the door from the hall outside. "Sir, is everything all right in there?" asked a man's voice.
OOC,You only need to put [b]Kathryn[/b]'s thoughts in spoiler buttons when you're in a thread with other playable characters. You may just have them in the open in this thread while you're by yourself if you prefer.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Kat lets go of the buckle and moves away from the colonel. "Thanks for the tour, sir." She straightens her uniform and waits for the colonel to assure the knocker that things are quite alright.
TVblog
The soul trembles before emptiness and desires contact at any price. Doctor Glass

"It is invigorating, being asked personal questions." "Makes one feel desired." Luv (BR2049)
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

In the outer office-
Everett reluctantly broke off and went to the door, opening it. Two SF troopers were there, the same ones Kathryn had seen outside General Cutter's office. "Everything's fine, men," he said.

The men saluted. "We thought we heard shouting, sir," said one of them.

The colonel returned their salutes. "As you were. Yeah, that was me on my radio. Some incompetent boob screwed up, and I had to ream him. One of the drawbacks of being the XO. I have to be the bad guy so General Cutter doesn't have to."

"Right, sir." The men walked away, and Colonel Everett shut the door. He turned back to Kathryn. "Now, where were we?"
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

"About here.." Kathryn uses the memory bank both visual and sensory to guide her next. She kneels in front of Everett, slowly pulls out his belt - dropping it to the floor. She pushes the colonel backwards to the shelves - only yanking him back by the lining of his pants, effectively pulling them down. She assesses the status and treats Everett to the same as her uncle used to want it in the barn.

"Is this the right way?"

Inside herself, Kat cringed and swallowed.

"Salty." she comments, stands up and turns to leave the closet.
TVblog

Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

In the outer office-
The entry wound on Kathryn's neck closed up, and it was as if it had never been there.

Colonel Everett took out a small packet from his pocket and tore it open, revealing a small round object made out of latex that Akna recognized as a condom from accessing Kathryn's memories. If the host were to become pregnant from another host, the child would have all of their ancestral memories. Such a thing was dangerous, which is why it was forbidden. "It pays to be prepared," he said. "Let's go into the inner office, where we won't be disturbed."
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Akna followed Chaak into Colonel Everett's office, inside she looses all clothing, seating herself on top of a desk with filing cabinets beneath. "This is like when we were at the pyramids, Kukulan, my love." She smiles. "Just need some gilding..." She squeezes her breasts and crosses her arms letting them perch there. "Come and explore." She whispers.
TVblog

Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

In the inner office-
"That takes me back," said Chaac, grinning as he closed and locked the door behind them. Kathryn could only watch horrified while he and Akna used her body for their pleasure. This was worse than with Gardner. At least then she had had the option of resisting, however futile it might have seemed. Now she was truly powerless, unable to move so much as a finger with her own will.

After about an hour, they finished up and got dressed. Then he stopped what he was doing when he heard something on his radio. "I'll be there as soon as I can, Colonel Smedley," he said, switching off the channel before speaking to Akna. "That was the base security chief. Apparently they arrested the leader of a group of traitors on the base while we were...otherwise occupied and have been interrogating him, and an emergency has arisen that requires my attention as well as that of the base commander. This should prove interesting. You should accompany us, my Queen, if you're ready to interact with the humans."
OOC,[b]Kathryn[/b], please roll Sanity. Sanity loss is 0/1d10. If you lose 5 or more Sanity, please roll Idea. Regardless of whether or not [b]Kathryn[/b] goes insane, [b]Akna[/b] may act freely.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Kat is shaking... She almost breaks inside. She would have broken in a thousand pieces if it wasn't for the fact that she had been cracking a little for so long. Now, it was just as going through the motions. A little less her. A bit more something else...

Akna
tidies up the uniform and replies, "Yes, Sir!"

"Was that good?" "Should that have been Yes, Corporal!?"
TVblog

Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

In the inner office-
"Colonel, not Corporal," said Chaac. "A corporal is a low rank, and they don't actually have any in the Air Force. Colonels are just one step below generals. Other than that, either is correct. Human ranks can be confusing, and I suppose your host's memories are incomplete on the subject. You're a second lieutenant. You can tell by the single bars on your uniform's shoulders. If you meet any officer of a higher rank, you need to salute, and they salute you back. Any enlisted personnel must salute you, and then you salute them back. That should cover the basics of military protocol for now. Your host is only newly commissioned, so any mistakes will be excusable. Let us go." He opened the door to the outer office and led Akna through.

In the outer office-
Captain Dana Sorenson was again seated at her desk, and a familiar looking-digital camera was upon it, along with a holstered 9mm pistol and two extra magazines. Akna saluted, the captain saluted next, and the colonel saluted last. "What's up, sir?" Dana asked.

"An emergency has arisen," he said. "Lt. McCoy and I are going to one of the observation rooms in security to meet with General Cutter and Lt. Colonel Smedley. Hold down the fort until I return."

"Yes, sir. Lt. McCoy, I managed to locate your camera, and I also brought back a sidearm for you."
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Kat nods at the captain and takes the proffered camera and pistol, pocketing the extra mags. "Might record the party with this... Are you attending Sorenson?" While asking, she holsters the pistol.
TVblog

Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

In the outer office-
"That's Captain Sorenson," said Dana, though she did not seem too upset. "I realize that you're new to all this, but in military protocol you need to address superior officers either with their rank along with their name, or as sir or ma'am, depending on gender. You can refer to enlisted personnel by name only if you wish, though you may optionally include the rank as well then. And they have to call you ma'am or Lieutenant. No, I won't be going along. The colonel just ordered me to stay here."

"We'd better leave now," said Chaac. "Colonel Smedley said it was very urgent."
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

"Yes, Captain." Kat feels sheepish. She moves out, following the lead of Colonel Everett. "I wonder what urgent matter is about to be handled..."
TVblog

Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

In the hall-
As Chaac and Akna exited from the office, the door at the end of the hall opened and a tall, determined-looking man in a spotless uniform stepped out of it and approached them. He had star-shaped insignia on his shoulders, which Kathryn knew meant he was a general. He had short gray hair and looked to be about sixty years old, but he was still somewhat handsome.

"General Cutter, sir," said Colonel Everett, saluting instantly.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Kathryn pays attention and follows Everett´s lead. She skips the formality but stands in salute and introduces herself. "Lt McCoy reporting, Sir!" She feels as if she´s an imposter, which is quite accurate.
TVblog

Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

In the hall-
"Pleased to meet you, Lieutenant," said the general, returning the salute. "I'm General Cutter, the commanding officer of this base. I see you've already met my right hand man. We'd better get down to security pronto. From the sound of things, it's extremely urgent." He led them to their destination, in the basement of another building.
OOC,[b]Kathryn[/b], you are moving to the thread linked below. Please do not read any posts in the new thread above the one in the link. Also note that there is another active player in your new thread, so you'll need to try to maintain the pretense of not having an alien inside your head. ;)
Investigation
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death

Return to “Chapter 7 - The Morning After”