Page 1 of 1

IC-OMAHA-Posse(Ron/Heather/Lisa/Brian/Emilio/Kate)

Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:58 am
by Mr. Handy
Z-Day + 1 - Unknown Time - Marley Warehouse, Omaha, Nebraska
In the hydroponics room-
Damon Marley and the surviving members of his Jamaican drug posse were finishing up breakfast in the hydroponics room. His son Doug had been killed yesterday by the treacherous Keith Stewart, who had in turn been shot dead by his daughter Lisa. Then Ron Moore and Darnell Jones had betrayed them and tried to kill Lou King, wounding him lightly before Lou blew Ron Moore's leg off and Darnell surrendered so that Wesley Stevens would save his life. Damon had wanted to kill them, but Lisa had talked him into keeping them alive, and they had been locked up with the mechanic Emilio Montoya in one of the empty storage compartments down here. Trooper Erica Spears and Officer Kate Wheeler, the two kidnapped policewomen, had been locked in another one. Kate's leg had been broken by a bullet she had taken when she and Emilio, along with others who were no longer alive, had attacked the warehouse. Heather Anderson, who had been part of Darnell's gang, was also eating with them. Keith Stewart had somehow gotten hold of the M16 she had taken from Erica when they had abducted her, but she had insisted that he must have stolen it. Heather had a glazed look in her eyes. Also present was Brian Stevenson. He was also a mechanic, but he had joined up with the posse and was not a prisoner like Emilio. They had still taken his gun away, however. The two of them had finished repairing the Mustang last night and then smoothed out a bullet crease in the VW minibus.

"Okay," said Damon, "now that we've eaten, the prisoners can eat."

"I think it's a waste of food," said Lou King. "We need what we have for we. I can understand keeping the women alive, but the men are nothing but trouble. We should kill them and be done with it."

"No!" protested Lisa. "No more killing! And nobody touches the women!"

"Don't worry, angel," said Damon. "We won't. Lou, you and Brian take some breakfast to the prisoners."

"All right," said Lou, reluctantly getting up and gathering some food. "Not going to give them a whole lot, though." He nodded to Brian. "Come on."

Re: IC-OMAHA-Posse(Heather Anderson/Lisa Marley/Brian Stevenson)

Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:53 pm
by Laraqua
Brian nods and rises to his feet, gathering up some as well. He wasn't too sure on feeding them himself but he also didn't want to cause anyone to die. Maybe if the gang weren't so keen on prisoners, nobody would be dead. Still, he didn't voice that little thought.

Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:21 am
by Mr. Handy
Outside the storage units-
Lou led Brian up the corridor opposite the bunkroom where they had all slept overnight. This was lined with padlocked storage compartments. Lou pointed out one on the left. "Men are in there," he said. Then he pointed to the one directly across from it, on the right. "Women in there. I'll cover you while you give them the food." He handed Brian a small ring of keys and the rest of the food, then brought up his shotgun.
OOC,[b]Brian[/b], please roll Listen. The base skill is 25%.

Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:23 am
by Laraqua

Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:05 am
by Mr. Handy
OOC,In that case, go ahead and act.

Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:54 am
by Laraqua
Brian knocks on the door. "I'm coming in. Don't try anything or you'll get yourselves shot again." He says the last bit with a bit of a grumble before unlocking the door and pulling it open.

Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:00 am
by Mr. Handy
OOC,Please specify which door you're opening first, the one for the men's compartment or the women's.

Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:22 am
by Laraqua
OOC: Sorry. The men's compartment.

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:33 am
by Mr. Handy
OOC,[b]Brian[/b] is moving to the thread linked below. Please stop reading the current thread at this point, and do not read posts in the new thread above the one in the link. All other characters remain in the current thread.
Locked Up

Re: IC-OMAHA-Posse(Heather Anderson/Lisa Marley/Brian Steven

Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:47 am
by Mr. Handy
In the hydroponics room-
By the time Brian and Lou had returned to the hydroponics room where the others were seated, they had all finished breakfast.

Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:24 am
by Mr. Handy

Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:09 am
by Laraqua
Brian's keen ears could hear something quite clearly.

Posted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:47 am
by Mr. Handy
In the hydroponics room-
Brian Stevenson,[b]Brian[/b] heard the faint sound of straining metal back up the corridor from which he had just come, followed by a snap.

Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:59 am
by Laraqua
"Um, they're all fed," said Brian. "Was wonderin', though, if anyone's heard anything about any other cities being free of them things? I got a cousin up in New York..." He shrugs a shoulder. "Y'think maybe it's clear up that way too?"

Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:04 am
by Mr. Handy
In the hydroponics room-
"No idea," said Damon Marley. "Wouldn't surprise me if it was bad everywhere." He suddenly stopped, his ears perking up. He pointed to the door leading to the corridor and then gestured to Lou, who got up and approached the door carefully.
Brian Stevenson,[b]Brian[/b] heard the sound of snapping metal coming from the corridor.

Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:41 am
by Laraqua
"Wait, what's that?" asked Brian in a normal voice (not trying to be sus enough by being loud but giving a fair call), looking for a way to get out of the way of any gunfire.

Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:55 am
by Mr. Handy
In the hydroponics room-
"Man, get us out of here!" shouted Emilio's voice from beyond the door. "We´re not animals, man!"

Lou King kicked open the door to the corridor and pointed his shotgun at Emilio, who stood right in front of him on the other side. "Freeze, sucker!" he shouted.

Re: IC-OMAHA-Posse(Ron/Heather/Lisa/Emilio/Brian)

Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:40 am
by Mr. Handy
In the hydroponics room-
Emilio raised his arms. "Can´t stay locked in, man," he sighed. He backed one step away from the shotgun.

"No, don't kill them!" begged Lisa. "Daddy, make him stop!"

Damon softened a little at his daughter's plea, but not completely. "Just kill one of them this time," said Damon. "The one who isn't injured."

Lou grinned with pleasure and turned his shotgun on Darnell. He pulled the trigger and blasted him in the shoulder. The young football player tried to throw himself flat, but he did not move as fast as he did on the field. Darnell fell to the floor, slain instantly, blood gushing from his many wounds.
OOC,Everyone, please roll Sanity. Sanity loss is 0/1d6. Remember that if you lose 5 or more Sanity, you must roll Idea. If you fail that roll, you may still act freely, but if you succeed, you go temporarily insane.

Re: IC-OMAHA-Posse(Ron/Heather/Lisa/Brian/Emilio)

Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:53 am
by Dave Syrinx
Emilio shuts up, mumbling to a silence . In his silence he goes slightly mad - comfortably numb... and quiet.

Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:45 am
by Mr. Handy
In the hydroponics room-
"Darnell!" cried Ron, shock completely overwhelming him. The members of his team were dead, and he had failed to protect them. Certain that there was nothing left to lose, he collapsed into a ball on the floor.

Emilio's silence was short-lived, and he went into uncontrollable hysterics.

Lisa began to cry, but was not too badly affected. Heather, on the other hand, screamed her head off. but just for a moment. "Like, oh my God!" she shrieked. Brian remained calm. While being among these killers disturbed him, he knew better than to cross them. This just proved that they meant business.

Even Lou was somewhat shaken by what he had just done, and his mind snapped - so he shut it off.

Damon took out his handcuff key and went over to Darnell's body, rolling it over and unlocking the cuffs. He snatched them up and stuffed them in his jacket pocket with the key. "Brian, mon," he said, "bring the cripple into the bunkroom and tie him to the bed." Brian nodded and tried to drag the coach, but it was proving too difficult. "Wesley, you help him. Lou, go get Kate and bring her too."

"Right, boss," said Lou. He stormed off down the hall.

Wesley and Brian together were able to haul Ron into the bunkroom while Damon pushed Emilio into the room.

In the bunkroom-
"Put him on a bed," ordered Damon. "Tie him up tight." He shoved Emilio onto one of the lower bunks, onto his back, and pulled his arms behind his head. Then he slipped the handcuffs around one of the bed's metal posts and snapped them shut on his wrists, securing him to the bunk. Meanwhile, Brian and Wesley placed Ron in the bed next to him and tied his arms to the bedposts.

"I warned you," Damon hissed to Emilio. "We haven't hurt the women yet. But I told you that if you tried anything, Kate will pay the price."

Emilio gradually came to his senses again.

Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:23 pm
by Dave Syrinx
Emilio swears at the gang. "Forking losers, better kill me than hurting that police woman!"

Re: IC-OMAHA-Posse(Ron/Heather/Lisa/Brian/Emilio/Kate)

Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:40 am
by Mr. Handy
In the hyrdoponics room-
Lou King returned from the hallway pulling a struggling Kate Wheeler by her unbroken leg. She shrieked and wailed, scrabbling uselessly at the floor as he pulled her across the room.

"Don't hurt her, please!" cried Lisa, but Lou ignored her. "I'm sorry, Officer Kate."

Kate tried to look at her through her tears. "It's not your fault, Lisa," she managed.

In the bunkroom-
"I'm not going to do anything to her that won't heal," said Damon. "Maybe this will teach you a lesson so you'll behave yourself. You brought this on her."

Ron blinked and was able to pull himself together. He and the others in the room could hear Kate in the other room.

Brian wanted to say something, but he knew it could only get him in trouble, so he kept his mouth shut for now.

Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:38 am
by Laraqua
Brian looks around, affected by the calm that welled up inside of him, as he started to piece it all together. The world outside was beset with horrors but the world inside wasn't much better. What was he hoping for? What was he looking for? If he crossed them, they'd kill him, but then, they were the type to take hostages anyway, when there really was no great need. In truth, he was a slave, but he didn't have to be. Getting a gun would be difficult, if not impossible, but perhaps they'd trust him enough to give him a chance to burn this place down. He could escape in the fire and the others ... well, they were going to die a slow and painful death anyway. One by one. The rape victim might even prefer the fire.

"Anyone got a cigarette?" he asked, hoping to get his hands on a lighter. He patted himself down, looking around, wondering where might be the best place to rid the world of one more load of monsters before more people get trapped and die.

But still, he pays attention to those around him, wondering what might be his best chance. Even if he could just kill Damon....

Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:21 am
by Mr. Handy
In the hydroponics room-
Lou dragged Kate into the bunkroom. Lisa began to cry.

"Oh, don't be such a baby," said Heather.

Lisa glared at her, fixing her with a penetrating gaze. "You may have been top dog in school," she said, sniffling, "but here things are different. My daddy is in charge, and you know he can kill you if you step out of line. The question isn't why am I crying, the question is, why aren't you? You think I don't know what was going on with you and Darnell? Damn, girl, LaTanya wasn't even cold before he went and boinked you." Heather's jaw dropped open, but she said nothing. "You wouldn't like what would happen if I told Daddy just how chummy you two were. Maybe you weren't as clueless as you let on when you said you 'lost' your M16 - the same rifle Keith used to kill my brother."

"You wouldn't dare," breathed Heather.

"I don't want anyone else dead. But so help me, don't you push me, or I'll be tempted. You know that I can kill too."

In the bunkroom-
Lou hauled Kate into the room, while Emilio could do nothing but watch. Ron tugged hard at his bonds, but there wasn't quite enough give in them.

"Yeah, sure, mon," said Wesley to Brian, taking out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. "I could use a smoke too." He pulled out two cigarettes, handed one to Brian, and lit it for him. Then he lit his own and began to puff. "You want something stronger, you just ask. We got plenty of ganja here."

Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:03 pm
by Dave Syrinx
Emilio shakes the metal post to see if it has some loose fittings. "Hey, just get us free from wtf are you doing?! Murderers!"

Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:53 am
by Mr. Handy
OOC,[b]Emilio[/b], please roll Mechanical Repair.

Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:49 am
by Dave Syrinx
There seems to be no way of moving the bar.

Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:29 am
by Mr. Handy
In the hydroponics room-
Heather looked away from Lisa, cowed into silence.

In the bunkroom-
Ron pulled harder at his bonds, and they finally snapped. Fortunately, the Jamaicans were all too distracted to notice. There wasn't much that a severely wounded one-legged man could do against all of them, so he kept his arms against the ropes and acted as though he was still tied.

"Wesley," said Damon, pointing at a bunk across the aisle from where Emilio and Ron lay, "help Lou tie Kate to that bed."

"No..." sobbed Kate as the two Jamaicans picked her up and placed her there on her back. They found some more rope and bound her arms securely to the metal posts.

"Good. Brian, go with Wesley and dispose of the body."

"I'm gonna go keep an eye on Erica," said Lou.

Damon nodded. "You do that. I can handle these three."

Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:59 pm
by Dave Syrinx
Emilio estimates if he can land a kick on Damon while he ties Kate up. That is if he is left alone in the room...

Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:13 am
by Mr. Handy
In the bunkroom-
Brian, Wesley, and Lou filed out of the room, and Damon closed and locked the door after them. He grinned sickeningly at Emilio. "Now I'm gonna do your girlfriend while you watch," he said.

"Please..." wept Kate. "Don't..."

"He brought this on you, you know. I warned him what would happen if he tried anything. Guess he didn't care about you." Damon unbuckled his belt and approached the bunk where Kate lay bound. Once his back was turned, Ron swung his one leg over the side of the bed and, gripping the post, hauled himself upright. Kate saw what he was doing and screamed to cover the sound of his movement. Damon didn't even know what hit him until Ron's fist connected with the back of his thigh. Damon grunted in pain, but did not fall. However, he was now in position for Emilio to try to kick him.
OOC,[b]Emilio[/b], you may make a Kick roll now. The base skill is 25%, and you do 1d6+1d4 damage if you hit. However, a kick cannot be a knockout attack, though it may very well do enough damage to knock him unconscious anyway.
In the hydroponics room-
Brian, Wesley, and Lou emerged from the bunkroom and the door was locked shut behind them.

"Well, let's go get Darnell out of here before he stinks the place up," Wesley said to Brian as they made their way across the room.

Behind them, they heard Kate scream. Lisa burst into tears. "Don't hurt her, Daddy," she cried, closing her eyes and clasping her hands together.

Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:23 pm
by Dave Syrinx
Inspired by Ron´s surprise attack, Emilio kicks at Damon. The heel of his boot plants in Damon´s back with satisfactory force.

He prepares a follow up stomp...

Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:02 pm
by Mr. Handy
In the bunkroom-
Damon stumbled forward and dropped like a stone. No further kicks were necessary; he was bleeding to death.

"Oh, thank God," gasped Kate, shuddering. "I thought this time he was going to rape me for sure. We need to keep the noise down so that they don't hear in the other room. Then we need to get out of here and save Erica. Look, don't hurt Lisa. She's a good kid." She struggled with her ropes, but she couldn't slip free. "I'm okay, and thank you so much. Go get Emilio free first. Damon must have the keys to the cuffs."

Ron smiled grimly at Kate and Emilio. "Good job," he said. "Glad I could help, Officer." He slid down so that he was sitting on the floor next to Damon and pulled the handcuff key out of the pocket where he had seen Damon put it. Then he slid over to the back of the bunk where Emilio was handcuffed and unlocked the cuffs. Emilio was finally free!

In the hydroponics room-
Lou stepped over Darnell's perforated corpse and passed into the hallway beyond. Wesley and Brian stooped down and lifted up the body. Lisa and Heather both looked away.

Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:10 pm
by Dave Syrinx
"Thanks, Ron. And sorry Kate for forking up." He scuffles over to the gangster to see if he has a weapon on him.

Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:46 pm
by Mr. Handy
In the bunkroom-
Ron hopped across the aisle and grabbed hold of the posts of Kate's bunk, pulling himself to the back, where he untied the ropes that were securing her arms. Kate sat up and rubbed her wrists. "It's not your fault, Emilio," she said. "You guys did what you had to do, and in the end you saved me. I'll...I'll always be grateful."

Emilio searched Damon's body while the gang leader bled to death. He had a Mac-11 submachine gun and a .50 Desert Eagle in holsters on his belt, as well as a large knife. There was ammo for both weapons in pouches on his belt.
OOC,[b]Emilio[/b], please roll Spot Hidden to see if you find anything else. Also, roll Sanity for killing him. Sanity loss is 0/1d4.
In the hydroponics room-
Wesley and Brian carried the body out the door and into the stairwell that led up to the surface.

Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:25 pm
by Dave Syrinx
Emilio picks the .50 and ammo to go with it. As he does he finds something else. The act of killing the leader feels gratifying to Emilio. Like, when you hit 21 after a long run of bad sets at the black jack table.

He lifts the Mac-11 and hands it to Ron and Kate. "If you don´t prefer the hand gun, Kate?" The knife, he hands to Ron too.

Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:51 am
by Mr. Handy
In the bunkroom-
Emilio noticed that Damon's shirt was bulging outwards. He unbuttoned it and found that underneath it he wore a bulletproof vest. He also had a ring of keys.

"I'd better use the Desert Eagle," said Kate. "I'm an excellent shot with a pistol, and firing that Mac-11 on full auto probably wouldn't be a good idea with a broken leg. You hold onto it. I'll need to lean on you for support all the same." She hauled herself upright onto her good leg, holding onto the bunk's post to stay standing.

"Yeah, me too," said Ron. "I can use the knife, thanks. I'm used to longer weapons, but it's better than nothing. I'm gonna need help getting anywhere too."

In the hydroponics room-
"Poor Kate," said Lisa, hanging her head. "I wish Daddy wouldn't hurt her."

Heather started to comment, but she held her tongue.

In the storeroom-
Brian and Wesley reached the top of the stairs and emerged into the storage room in the warehouse.

Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:02 am
by Laraqua
Brian gasped in shock and fear and dropped the corpse. "Fuck, did that just- Sorry, man. Sorry."

Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:38 pm
by Dave Syrinx
Taking the key ring and keeping the Imgram, Emilio unlocks the door. He helps Kate up. "What if we leave this room and you say it´s over? That Damon is done for and that we´re in charge now." He puts his hand on the handle to open it up.

Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:14 am
by Mr. Handy
In the bunkroom-
Kate nods. "Be careful about Lisa, though," she whispers. "We'll have to find a better way to break it to her. If she gets angry, she might react badly, and she does have that shotgun. She killed Keith after he killed her brother, but I can't blame her for that."

Ron also nodded that he was ready. Emilio opened the door and the three of them moved through with weapons in hand.

In the hydroponics room-
When Emilio emerged, with Ron and Kate each supporting themselves by wrapping an arm around him, the only people they saw in the room were Heather and Lisa.

"Huh?" said Heather, blinking.

"What happened?" asked Lisa. "Where's Daddy?"

In the storeroom-
"What is it, mon?" asked Wesley. He drew his pistol and looked around nervously.

Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:19 am
by Laraqua
"I dunno, corpse looked like it twitched for a moment," said Brian, nervously.

Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:32 am
by Dave Syrinx
"He had to rest for a while. He´s in the room" Emilio nods back where they came from. "Now, we´re leaving. You guys open up the back door. If you try anything, you´ll regret it." He keeps the Imgram in Lisa´s direction. "We have the law on our side and you´ll be put in jail if you don´t comply. Officer Wheeler will read your your rights for participating in the abduction of Erica Spears. By association - you are facing a minimum of three months. Be sure to thank your daddy when you join him."

Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:22 am
by Mr. Handy
In the hydroponics room-
"WHAT?!" cried Lisa, gripping her shotgun. "What are you talking about?"

"Emilio, Lisa had nothing to do with kidnapping Erica," said Kate. "She wasn't even there. I know because I was. Leave the threats of arrest to me, please. Lisa, you're not in trouble with the law...unlike Heather here."

"Huh?" said Heather. "But I didn't do nothing!"

"I was there," repeated Kate, gritting her teeth.

"I don't understand," said Lisa. "What happened to my daddy?!"

"Lisa, honey, put down the gun, please. You don't need it any more."

Lisa wasn't having any of it. "What did you do to him?!"

"Lisa, he was going to hurt me. He was about to do something unspeakable."

"No!"

"Lisa, I had to stop him," said Ron. "I couldn't let him do it."

"No, he wouldn't have really done it." Lisa was sobbing. "He just wanted to scare her, like last time." She pointed her shotgun at Ron. "You killed him, didn't you?!"

The ground shook briefly, but the tremor subsided almost as soon as it started. Then a woman's scream came from beyond the door to the rows of storage compartments. It was Erica!

In the storage room-
"What the hell are you talking about?" asked Wesley. "He's dead. He's been dead for several minutes. Look at those wounds. Ain't nobody could survive that. No, what you saw must have been a normal post-mortem reaction. Sometimes recently dead bodies do that. I'm a doctor, I know about these things."

Just then, the ground shook for a second.
OOC,I don't think [b]Brian[/b] or the Jamaicans know that the dead are rising. If you can think of anywhere that it was revealed to them, please let me know.

Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:28 pm
by Dave Syrinx
"You really should drop that shotgun.", Emilio points the Imgram at Lisa.

Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:15 am
by Laraqua
Show,In truth I wasn't really going for the zombie thing as I didn't think [b]Brian[/b] would know about it. More going for the freak out. Corpses move when you carry them unless they're undergoing rigor mortis, the whole limber and loose body thing. I mean, he may not know about the zombies rising, but surely the Jamaicans have noticed the silent apocalypse out there? No television, no radio, no people.... Something's gotta be going on otherwise why did they bunker down so strongly with such a survivalist mentality? The bits I read of Brian earlier seemed less like a hostage biding his time and more the fatalistic outlook of someone who knows there's no hope, no rescue, and no cavalry coming which is unlikely if they've kidnapped a police officer in a thriving city. If I'm wrong, forgive me, but you'll need to give me some more information so I can understand why they're all behaving so strangely. Also, you mentioned earlier in Samuel's thread that all the guns were looted which suggested to me that there's been wide-spread riots which I imagine the Jamaicans would know about so while he might not know about zombies, I'm guessing he realises it's not all business as normal?
"I dunno, man, it's just ... to many corpses for me today," Brian muttered. He didn't know why he was stalling, why he was trying to do ... something. That woman would already be raped, by now. Damage was done. Not like there was anything he could do about it. Still, he really didn't want to pick up that corpse. There was something ... accusatory ... in its eyes. "You a doctor?" he asked lamely, rubbing his hands together, looking more like a shirking kid than anything else.

Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:47 am
by Mr. Handy
OOC,Don't worry about it, you're doing fine. Yeah, everyone knows there's an apocalyptic event going on, though the official story is that people have gotten infected by some disease that's transmitted by bites. I think [b]Brian[/b]'s secrets explained what he knew when he entered the story. He actually broke into the warehouse to try to do some looting of his own back towards the end of Chapter 5.
In the hydroponics room-
"Emilio, don't!" cried Kate, but it was already too late.

"YOU KILLED MY DADDY!" screamed Lisa, pulling the trigger on her shotgun. The blast tore into the wall behind Ron's left shoulder.
OOC,[b]Emilio[/b], if you choose to open fire, you may fire either two single shots (using Handgun skill) or one burst (using Submachine Gun skill, which has a base of 15%). If you fire a burst, decide how many bullets go into it. Each bullet beyond the first adds +5 percentiles to your effecitive skill up to double the base skill, so as long as you fire at least 4, that gives you a 30% chance. You may fire as many as 25, but there are only 32 shots in the magazine. If you hit, roll 1dX, where X is the number of bullets you fired, to see how many hit. Each one does 1d10 damage to its own random hit location. In the event of an impale, only the first bullet does 2d10 damage. All others do 1d10.
In the storage room-
"Yeah-" started Wesley, but he was interrupted by the faint sound of a shotgun blast from below. "Aw, hell!" He raced back downstairs - the pistol was still in his hand from earlier - leaving Brian alone.

Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:39 am
by Laraqua
"Wait!" cried Brian lamely, then he looked about for the easiest path to the rear exit with the wooden planks. He just wanted to get out of here.

Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:13 pm
by Dave Syrinx
Emilio responds to the attack by missing his target, letting the two rounds fly over Lisa´s shoulder.

"The next round will connect with your shoulder. That- I promise..."

Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:45 am
by Mr. Handy
In the hydroponics room-
Heather shrieked and fled through the door that led to the stairway going back up.

"Don't shoot her!" cried Kate. "Lisa, honey, put down the gun. You're not a murderer."

Lisa automatically turned her shotgun on Emilio and worked the pump. If she heard Kate, she gave no sign of it. She fired again, missing Emilio by mere inches.
OOC,[b]Emilio[/b], it's your turn to act now.
In the basement entryway-
Heather rushed into the room just as Wesley came barreling down the stairs with his pistol drawn.

In the entry hall-
Brian exited the storeroom and returned to the hall that ran the length of the warehouse. The front and back doorways were both still boarded up, and he was fairly close to the back door.

Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:40 am
by Dave Syrinx
Hearing Kate, Emilio lowers the Mac-11 to aim for Lisa´s legs -trying to injure her, not kill her. Of the two shots, one

OOC:
Spoiler:
Didn´t mean to put the d20 in the roll, was about to delete it but hit enter instead...

Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:21 am
by Laraqua
Brian fails to hear anything and heads straight for the boarded up doors, hoping that he might be able to slam into them and leave, unless there's some other tool around. He knows he's a dead man if he fails but he just can't stay here much longer with all the gun shots and the rape happening all over the place.

Re: IC-OMAHA-Posse(Erica/Ron/Heather/Lisa/Brian/Emilio/Kate)

Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:49 am
by Mr. Handy
In the entry hall-
Brian took the crowbar he was carrying and pried desperately at the boards blocking the rear exit, oblivious to all else.
OOC,[b]Brian[/b], please make a Resistance Table roll pitting your STR of 15 against the boards' STR of 15, giving you a 50% chance. If that fails, try a second time, as you're a round behind at this point.
In the basement entryway-
"Hurry, they got loose!" gasped Heather. Wesley rushed past her into the hydroponics room, and she hurried up the stairs.

In the hydroponics room-
Trooper Erica Spears/Ron Moore/Lisa Marley/Emilio Montoya/Officer Kate Wheeler,One of the bullets struck [b]Lisa[/b] in the thigh, and she howled in pain and rage. "No, don't kill her!" shouted [b]Kate[/b]. Then [b]Wesley[/b] burst in from the door to the stairwell, pistol in hand. A second later, [b]Lou King[/b] returned from the hallway outside the storage compartments, propelling [b]Erica[/b] in front of him. He held a .44 Magnum to her head, and his other arm was around her waist. Her arms were still cuffed behind her back. [b]Lisa[/b] corrected her aim and squeezed the trigger one more time. [url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3475692/]The blast caught [b]Emilio[/b][/url] [url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3475722/]full in the chest[/url]. He never even knew what hit him. His bloody body fell to the floor. Without anyone to support them, [b]Kate[/b] and [b]Ron[/b] also toppled. [b]Lisa[/b] gasped, but [url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3475726/]she found that killing a second time was easier than the first[/url]. [b]Wesley[/b] kept his gun trained on [b]Kate[/b], but he held his fire. "Damn, [b]Lisa[/b], you really are your father's daughter," said [b]Lou[/b] with a fierce grin. "Drop your gun and slide it away, [b]Katie[/b] lady, or [b]Erica[/b] gets it." "Don't do it," said [b]Erica[/b]. "Death's better than what's in store for us." [b]Kate[/b] sobbed, but [url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3475734/]she didn't break down completely[/url]. Seeing that she was outgunned and that the situation was hopeless, she surrendered, placing the Desert Eagle on the floor and sliding it across. [i]I've failed,[/i] she thought. [i]I've failed utterly. I'm a terrible cop. I got [b]Emilio[/b] killed because I couldn't shoot [b]Lisa[/b], and now [b]Erica[/b] and I are doomed...[/i] "Good. Now lose the knife, cripple!" [b]Ron[/b] had shed all his tears when [b]Darnell[/b] had been murdered, and he had none left. He put the knife down and slid it away. He knew they'd shoot him if he didn't, and that wouldn't do the ladies any good. Of course, they might just shoot him anyway...

Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:13 am
by Laraqua
"Damn human race, damn it all," mutters Brian, fear giving him strength as he wrenches wood from the walls.

Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:47 pm
by Dave Syrinx
ooc:
Spoiler:
The light goes out. Darkness. Nothing but darkness and the echoe of a light that had been. Emilio Montoya now rides a red Mustang -78 in the sky.

Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:37 am
by Mr. Handy
In the storage room-
Heather leapt over Darnell's body and ran out into the hall.

In the entry hall-
Brian ripped apart the boards with mad abandon and surged outside. Heather was a short distance behind him.
OOC,[b]Brian[/b] and [b]Heather[/b] are moving to the thread linked below. Please stop reading the current thread at this point. Everyone else remains in the current thread.
Breach!

Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:23 am
by Mr. Handy
In the hydroponics room-
Trooper Erica Spears/Ron Moore/Lisa Marley/Officer Kate Wheeler,[b]Lou[/b] kept [b]Kate[/b] and [b]Ron[/b] covered with his shotgun while [b]Lisa[/b] slumped to the floor and began to cry. [b]Wesley[/b] raced to her side. "Oh, Jah, [b]Lisa[/b], you've been shot!" he exclaimed. [b]Lisa[/b] nodded. "He shot me..." she said, "and I killed him." "You sure did." [b]Wesley[/b] inspected the wound. "You're lucky, it's through and through. I'll take care of it." [url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3479832/]He expertly stopped the bleeding, cleaned the wound, and bandaged her leg[/url]. [url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3479834/]She felt a good deal better when he was done[/url]. "Don't hurt them," said [b]Lisa[/b]. [b]Lou[/b] dragged [b]Erica[/b] over to where [b]Kate[/b] and [b]Ron[/b] lay, sliding the Ingram free from [b]Emilio[/b]'s death grip with his foot and moving it away from the two of them. "I sure as hell ought to," he said, peeking into the bunkroom. [url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3479852/]He recoiled[/url] [url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3479854/]momentarily[/url]. "I should kill them for what they did to [b]Damon[/b]!" "No!" insisted [b]Lisa[/b]. "If Daddy's really dead, then I'm in charge now. And I say no!" [b]Wesley[/b] continued to dress [b]Lisa[/b]'s wounded leg, but [url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3479856/]he couldn't do anything more for her[/url]. [b]Lou[/b] grunted. "Look, I'm okay with letting the ladies live," he said, "but the cripple's got to go. He's useless. All he'll do is eat our food and kill us if he gets half a chance. Look at him. I'd be doing him a favor by plugging him. And he killed your father!" "I...[url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3479940/]I guess so[/url]..." "[b]Lisa[/b], don't!" pleaded [b]Kate[/b]. "[b]Emilio[/b] shot at you first, but this would be murder! Please...you're a better person than that." [b]Lisa[/b] swallowed. "[url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3479944/]You're right[/url], [b]Officer Kate[/b]. Nobody dies! That's an order!" She began to reload her shotgun.

Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:33 am
by Mr. Handy
In the hydroponics room-
"Search 'em," Lou said to Wesley. "Lisa and I have 'em covered."

Lisa finished reloading her shotgun, and Wesley went over to where Kate and Ron lay.

"Please..." said Kate, looking up at him with tear-filled eyes.

"It's okay," Wesley said. "I won't hurt you." He searched her, but he didn't touch her improperly. He found .50 magazines for Damon's Desert Eagle. He took them and the dropped gun. Next he searched Ron, finding the knife, which he also claimed, and the handcuffs and their key. He cuffed Ron's arms behind his back.

Lou dragged Erica over and grabbed the Mac-11 submachine gun and took the extra magazines from Emilio's corpse. "Okay," he said. "Let's lock these chumps back up in the storage compartments."

Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:21 am
by Mr. Handy
In the hydroponics room-
Lou effortlessly scooped up Kate. She yelped as he slung her over his shoulder and frogmarched Erica back through the door into the hallway outside the storage compartments.

Wesley and Lisa remained in the hydroponics room and kept an eye on Ron.

Posted: Sat May 05, 2012 2:26 am
by Mr. Handy
In the storage compartment-
Lou shoved Erica into the storage compartment, then pushed Kate in after her. "Don't get too comfortable, ladies," he said with a sadistic grin. "I'll be back before too long." He shut the door, and they heard the padlock click shut.

"Oh, God," moaned Kate, wrapping her arms around Erica and sobbing.

"It'll be all right," said Erica, though she had nothing on which to base this.

In the hydroponics room-
"Please, don't let him hurt Kate and Erica," pleaded Ron.

"Don't worry, I won't," said Lisa.

Posted: Tue May 08, 2012 4:39 am
by Mr. Handy
"We are not going to be all right," sniffled Kate. "They're going to rape us over and over and over again. I...I don't think I can take it."

"Oh, Kate," said Erica, holding her tight and brushing a hand through her hair. "We'll survive this, somehow. I was raped once, years ago. When it happened, I thought I would die. I wished I would die. But I survived, and I'm glad I did. We'll find a way to turn the tables on these guys. Until then, we just have to endure."

"I...had no idea, Erica. I'm so sorry."

"Don't be sorry. Be strong."

In the hydroponics room-
Lisa heard nothing, and neither did Wesley or Lou, who had just returned from the storage compartments. He strode over to where Ron lay. "Your turn, mon," he said.

Posted: Mon May 14, 2012 4:21 am
by Mr. Handy
"I...I'll try," said Kate.

"Whatever happens," said Erica, "we still have each other. I....there's something else I need to tell you, Kate. I...I lo-"

Whatever she was going to say, the distant sound of gunfire interrupted her.

In the hydroponics room-
Without warning, two armed men in black body armor and helmets rushed into the room. "Police! Get down on the floor now!" shouted the first. "Drop your weapons!"

"Police! Drop your weapons!" yelled the other.
OOC,[b]Ron[/b] and [b]Lisa[/b] are moving to the thread linked below. Their players, if they ever have them, should stop reading the current thread at this point and should not read any posts in the new thread above the one in the link. All other characters remain in the current thread.
Breach!

Posted: Wed May 16, 2012 5:22 am
by Mr. Handy
The shooting stopped almost as soon as it started.

"What happened?" asked Kate. "I'm almost afraid to find out."

Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:55 pm
by Mr. Handy
"I hear footsteps coming," Erica whispered to Kate after a short while.

"Nononono..." moaned Kate, weeping. "They killed the other prisoners...now it's just us...now they're going to take us..."
OOC,Everyone is moving to the thread linked below. Do not read any posts in the new thread above the one in the link.
Breach!