IC-OMAHA-Posse(Ron/Heather/Lisa/Brian/Emilio/Kate)

A new day dawns, and with it new horrors. Tensions are rising at Warren Air Force Base, where traitors lurk behind the scenes and the fate of the world may be at stake. A daring mission to Montana is launched, where an isolated ranch receives new visitors - and trouble. In Omaha, the zombie menace seems to be over. The few surviving law enforcement personnel attempt to restore order, but criminals are not going to make it easy for them. Preparations for evacuation are underway at Brooks High School, and a dangerous new threat lurks.

Moderator: Mr. Handy

Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 16 years 6 months

Re: IC-OMAHA-Posse(Ron/Heather/Lisa/Brian/Emilio)

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Emilio swears at the gang. "Forking losers, better kill me than hurting that police woman!"
TVblog
The soul trembles before emptiness and desires contact at any price. Doctor Glass

"It is invigorating, being asked personal questions." "Makes one feel desired." Luv (BR2049)
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Re: IC-OMAHA-Posse(Ron/Heather/Lisa/Brian/Emilio/Kate)

Post by Mr. Handy »

In the hyrdoponics room-
Lou King returned from the hallway pulling a struggling Kate Wheeler by her unbroken leg. She shrieked and wailed, scrabbling uselessly at the floor as he pulled her across the room.

"Don't hurt her, please!" cried Lisa, but Lou ignored her. "I'm sorry, Officer Kate."

Kate tried to look at her through her tears. "It's not your fault, Lisa," she managed.

In the bunkroom-
"I'm not going to do anything to her that won't heal," said Damon. "Maybe this will teach you a lesson so you'll behave yourself. You brought this on her."

Ron blinked and was able to pull himself together. He and the others in the room could hear Kate in the other room.

Brian wanted to say something, but he knew it could only get him in trouble, so he kept his mouth shut for now.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Laraqua »

Brian looks around, affected by the calm that welled up inside of him, as he started to piece it all together. The world outside was beset with horrors but the world inside wasn't much better. What was he hoping for? What was he looking for? If he crossed them, they'd kill him, but then, they were the type to take hostages anyway, when there really was no great need. In truth, he was a slave, but he didn't have to be. Getting a gun would be difficult, if not impossible, but perhaps they'd trust him enough to give him a chance to burn this place down. He could escape in the fire and the others ... well, they were going to die a slow and painful death anyway. One by one. The rape victim might even prefer the fire.

"Anyone got a cigarette?" he asked, hoping to get his hands on a lighter. He patted himself down, looking around, wondering where might be the best place to rid the world of one more load of monsters before more people get trapped and die.

But still, he pays attention to those around him, wondering what might be his best chance. Even if he could just kill Damon....
Is it bad that I listen to this about ten times a day?

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

In the hydroponics room-
Lou dragged Kate into the bunkroom. Lisa began to cry.

"Oh, don't be such a baby," said Heather.

Lisa glared at her, fixing her with a penetrating gaze. "You may have been top dog in school," she said, sniffling, "but here things are different. My daddy is in charge, and you know he can kill you if you step out of line. The question isn't why am I crying, the question is, why aren't you? You think I don't know what was going on with you and Darnell? Damn, girl, LaTanya wasn't even cold before he went and boinked you." Heather's jaw dropped open, but she said nothing. "You wouldn't like what would happen if I told Daddy just how chummy you two were. Maybe you weren't as clueless as you let on when you said you 'lost' your M16 - the same rifle Keith used to kill my brother."

"You wouldn't dare," breathed Heather.

"I don't want anyone else dead. But so help me, don't you push me, or I'll be tempted. You know that I can kill too."

In the bunkroom-
Lou hauled Kate into the room, while Emilio could do nothing but watch. Ron tugged hard at his bonds, but there wasn't quite enough give in them.

"Yeah, sure, mon," said Wesley to Brian, taking out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. "I could use a smoke too." He pulled out two cigarettes, handed one to Brian, and lit it for him. Then he lit his own and began to puff. "You want something stronger, you just ask. We got plenty of ganja here."
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Emilio shakes the metal post to see if it has some loose fittings. "Hey, just get us free from wtf are you doing?! Murderers!"
TVblog
The soul trembles before emptiness and desires contact at any price. Doctor Glass

"It is invigorating, being asked personal questions." "Makes one feel desired." Luv (BR2049)
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

OOC,[b]Emilio[/b], please roll Mechanical Repair.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

There seems to be no way of moving the bar.
TVblog

Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

In the hydroponics room-
Heather looked away from Lisa, cowed into silence.

In the bunkroom-
Ron pulled harder at his bonds, and they finally snapped. Fortunately, the Jamaicans were all too distracted to notice. There wasn't much that a severely wounded one-legged man could do against all of them, so he kept his arms against the ropes and acted as though he was still tied.

"Wesley," said Damon, pointing at a bunk across the aisle from where Emilio and Ron lay, "help Lou tie Kate to that bed."

"No..." sobbed Kate as the two Jamaicans picked her up and placed her there on her back. They found some more rope and bound her arms securely to the metal posts.

"Good. Brian, go with Wesley and dispose of the body."

"I'm gonna go keep an eye on Erica," said Lou.

Damon nodded. "You do that. I can handle these three."
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Emilio estimates if he can land a kick on Damon while he ties Kate up. That is if he is left alone in the room...
TVblog

Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

In the bunkroom-
Brian, Wesley, and Lou filed out of the room, and Damon closed and locked the door after them. He grinned sickeningly at Emilio. "Now I'm gonna do your girlfriend while you watch," he said.

"Please..." wept Kate. "Don't..."

"He brought this on you, you know. I warned him what would happen if he tried anything. Guess he didn't care about you." Damon unbuckled his belt and approached the bunk where Kate lay bound. Once his back was turned, Ron swung his one leg over the side of the bed and, gripping the post, hauled himself upright. Kate saw what he was doing and screamed to cover the sound of his movement. Damon didn't even know what hit him until Ron's fist connected with the back of his thigh. Damon grunted in pain, but did not fall. However, he was now in position for Emilio to try to kick him.
OOC,[b]Emilio[/b], you may make a Kick roll now. The base skill is 25%, and you do 1d6+1d4 damage if you hit. However, a kick cannot be a knockout attack, though it may very well do enough damage to knock him unconscious anyway.
In the hydroponics room-
Brian, Wesley, and Lou emerged from the bunkroom and the door was locked shut behind them.

"Well, let's go get Darnell out of here before he stinks the place up," Wesley said to Brian as they made their way across the room.

Behind them, they heard Kate scream. Lisa burst into tears. "Don't hurt her, Daddy," she cried, closing her eyes and clasping her hands together.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Inspired by Ron´s surprise attack, Emilio kicks at Damon. The heel of his boot plants in Damon´s back with satisfactory force.

He prepares a follow up stomp...
TVblog

Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

In the bunkroom-
Damon stumbled forward and dropped like a stone. No further kicks were necessary; he was bleeding to death.

"Oh, thank God," gasped Kate, shuddering. "I thought this time he was going to rape me for sure. We need to keep the noise down so that they don't hear in the other room. Then we need to get out of here and save Erica. Look, don't hurt Lisa. She's a good kid." She struggled with her ropes, but she couldn't slip free. "I'm okay, and thank you so much. Go get Emilio free first. Damon must have the keys to the cuffs."

Ron smiled grimly at Kate and Emilio. "Good job," he said. "Glad I could help, Officer." He slid down so that he was sitting on the floor next to Damon and pulled the handcuff key out of the pocket where he had seen Damon put it. Then he slid over to the back of the bunk where Emilio was handcuffed and unlocked the cuffs. Emilio was finally free!

In the hydroponics room-
Lou stepped over Darnell's perforated corpse and passed into the hallway beyond. Wesley and Brian stooped down and lifted up the body. Lisa and Heather both looked away.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

"Thanks, Ron. And sorry Kate for forking up." He scuffles over to the gangster to see if he has a weapon on him.
TVblog

Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

In the bunkroom-
Ron hopped across the aisle and grabbed hold of the posts of Kate's bunk, pulling himself to the back, where he untied the ropes that were securing her arms. Kate sat up and rubbed her wrists. "It's not your fault, Emilio," she said. "You guys did what you had to do, and in the end you saved me. I'll...I'll always be grateful."

Emilio searched Damon's body while the gang leader bled to death. He had a Mac-11 submachine gun and a .50 Desert Eagle in holsters on his belt, as well as a large knife. There was ammo for both weapons in pouches on his belt.
OOC,[b]Emilio[/b], please roll Spot Hidden to see if you find anything else. Also, roll Sanity for killing him. Sanity loss is 0/1d4.
In the hydroponics room-
Wesley and Brian carried the body out the door and into the stairwell that led up to the surface.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Emilio picks the .50 and ammo to go with it. As he does he finds something else. The act of killing the leader feels gratifying to Emilio. Like, when you hit 21 after a long run of bad sets at the black jack table.

He lifts the Mac-11 and hands it to Ron and Kate. "If you don´t prefer the hand gun, Kate?" The knife, he hands to Ron too.
TVblog

Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

In the bunkroom-
Emilio noticed that Damon's shirt was bulging outwards. He unbuttoned it and found that underneath it he wore a bulletproof vest. He also had a ring of keys.

"I'd better use the Desert Eagle," said Kate. "I'm an excellent shot with a pistol, and firing that Mac-11 on full auto probably wouldn't be a good idea with a broken leg. You hold onto it. I'll need to lean on you for support all the same." She hauled herself upright onto her good leg, holding onto the bunk's post to stay standing.

"Yeah, me too," said Ron. "I can use the knife, thanks. I'm used to longer weapons, but it's better than nothing. I'm gonna need help getting anywhere too."

In the hydroponics room-
"Poor Kate," said Lisa, hanging her head. "I wish Daddy wouldn't hurt her."

Heather started to comment, but she held her tongue.

In the storeroom-
Brian and Wesley reached the top of the stairs and emerged into the storage room in the warehouse.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

Brian gasped in shock and fear and dropped the corpse. "Fuck, did that just- Sorry, man. Sorry."

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Taking the key ring and keeping the Imgram, Emilio unlocks the door. He helps Kate up. "What if we leave this room and you say it´s over? That Damon is done for and that we´re in charge now." He puts his hand on the handle to open it up.
TVblog

Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

In the bunkroom-
Kate nods. "Be careful about Lisa, though," she whispers. "We'll have to find a better way to break it to her. If she gets angry, she might react badly, and she does have that shotgun. She killed Keith after he killed her brother, but I can't blame her for that."

Ron also nodded that he was ready. Emilio opened the door and the three of them moved through with weapons in hand.

In the hydroponics room-
When Emilio emerged, with Ron and Kate each supporting themselves by wrapping an arm around him, the only people they saw in the room were Heather and Lisa.

"Huh?" said Heather, blinking.

"What happened?" asked Lisa. "Where's Daddy?"

In the storeroom-
"What is it, mon?" asked Wesley. He drew his pistol and looked around nervously.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

"I dunno, corpse looked like it twitched for a moment," said Brian, nervously.

Return to “Chapter 7 - The Morning After”