IC-OMAHA-Posse(Ron/Heather/Lisa/Brian/Emilio/Kate)

A new day dawns, and with it new horrors. Tensions are rising at Warren Air Force Base, where traitors lurk behind the scenes and the fate of the world may be at stake. A daring mission to Montana is launched, where an isolated ranch receives new visitors - and trouble. In Omaha, the zombie menace seems to be over. The few surviving law enforcement personnel attempt to restore order, but criminals are not going to make it easy for them. Preparations for evacuation are underway at Brooks High School, and a dangerous new threat lurks.

Moderator: Mr. Handy

Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

IC-OMAHA-Posse(Ron/Heather/Lisa/Brian/Emilio/Kate)

Post by Mr. Handy »

Z-Day + 1 - Unknown Time - Marley Warehouse, Omaha, Nebraska
In the hydroponics room-
Damon Marley and the surviving members of his Jamaican drug posse were finishing up breakfast in the hydroponics room. His son Doug had been killed yesterday by the treacherous Keith Stewart, who had in turn been shot dead by his daughter Lisa. Then Ron Moore and Darnell Jones had betrayed them and tried to kill Lou King, wounding him lightly before Lou blew Ron Moore's leg off and Darnell surrendered so that Wesley Stevens would save his life. Damon had wanted to kill them, but Lisa had talked him into keeping them alive, and they had been locked up with the mechanic Emilio Montoya in one of the empty storage compartments down here. Trooper Erica Spears and Officer Kate Wheeler, the two kidnapped policewomen, had been locked in another one. Kate's leg had been broken by a bullet she had taken when she and Emilio, along with others who were no longer alive, had attacked the warehouse. Heather Anderson, who had been part of Darnell's gang, was also eating with them. Keith Stewart had somehow gotten hold of the M16 she had taken from Erica when they had abducted her, but she had insisted that he must have stolen it. Heather had a glazed look in her eyes. Also present was Brian Stevenson. He was also a mechanic, but he had joined up with the posse and was not a prisoner like Emilio. They had still taken his gun away, however. The two of them had finished repairing the Mustang last night and then smoothed out a bullet crease in the VW minibus.

"Okay," said Damon, "now that we've eaten, the prisoners can eat."

"I think it's a waste of food," said Lou King. "We need what we have for we. I can understand keeping the women alive, but the men are nothing but trouble. We should kill them and be done with it."

"No!" protested Lisa. "No more killing! And nobody touches the women!"

"Don't worry, angel," said Damon. "We won't. Lou, you and Brian take some breakfast to the prisoners."

"All right," said Lou, reluctantly getting up and gathering some food. "Not going to give them a whole lot, though." He nodded to Brian. "Come on."
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Re: IC-OMAHA-Posse(Heather Anderson/Lisa Marley/Brian Stevenson)

Post by Laraqua »

Brian nods and rises to his feet, gathering up some as well. He wasn't too sure on feeding them himself but he also didn't want to cause anyone to die. Maybe if the gang weren't so keen on prisoners, nobody would be dead. Still, he didn't voice that little thought.
Is it bad that I listen to this about ten times a day?

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

Outside the storage units-
Lou led Brian up the corridor opposite the bunkroom where they had all slept overnight. This was lined with padlocked storage compartments. Lou pointed out one on the left. "Men are in there," he said. Then he pointed to the one directly across from it, on the right. "Women in there. I'll cover you while you give them the food." He handed Brian a small ring of keys and the rest of the food, then brought up his shotgun.
OOC,[b]Brian[/b], please roll Listen. The base skill is 25%.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

OOC,In that case, go ahead and act.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

Brian knocks on the door. "I'm coming in. Don't try anything or you'll get yourselves shot again." He says the last bit with a bit of a grumble before unlocking the door and pulling it open.

Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

OOC,Please specify which door you're opening first, the one for the men's compartment or the women's.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

OOC: Sorry. The men's compartment.

Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

OOC,[b]Brian[/b] is moving to the thread linked below. Please stop reading the current thread at this point, and do not read posts in the new thread above the one in the link. All other characters remain in the current thread.
Locked Up
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Re: IC-OMAHA-Posse(Heather Anderson/Lisa Marley/Brian Steven

Post by Mr. Handy »

In the hydroponics room-
By the time Brian and Lou had returned to the hydroponics room where the others were seated, they had all finished breakfast.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

OOC,[b]Brian[/b], please roll Listen. The base skill is 25%.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

Brian's keen ears could hear something quite clearly.

Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

In the hydroponics room-
Brian Stevenson,[b]Brian[/b] heard the faint sound of straining metal back up the corridor from which he had just come, followed by a snap.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

"Um, they're all fed," said Brian. "Was wonderin', though, if anyone's heard anything about any other cities being free of them things? I got a cousin up in New York..." He shrugs a shoulder. "Y'think maybe it's clear up that way too?"

Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

In the hydroponics room-
"No idea," said Damon Marley. "Wouldn't surprise me if it was bad everywhere." He suddenly stopped, his ears perking up. He pointed to the door leading to the corridor and then gestured to Lou, who got up and approached the door carefully.
Brian Stevenson,[b]Brian[/b] heard the sound of snapping metal coming from the corridor.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

"Wait, what's that?" asked Brian in a normal voice (not trying to be sus enough by being loud but giving a fair call), looking for a way to get out of the way of any gunfire.

Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

In the hydroponics room-
"Man, get us out of here!" shouted Emilio's voice from beyond the door. "We´re not animals, man!"

Lou King kicked open the door to the corridor and pointed his shotgun at Emilio, who stood right in front of him on the other side. "Freeze, sucker!" he shouted.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Re: IC-OMAHA-Posse(Ron/Heather/Lisa/Emilio/Brian)

Post by Mr. Handy »

In the hydroponics room-
Emilio raised his arms. "Can´t stay locked in, man," he sighed. He backed one step away from the shotgun.

"No, don't kill them!" begged Lisa. "Daddy, make him stop!"

Damon softened a little at his daughter's plea, but not completely. "Just kill one of them this time," said Damon. "The one who isn't injured."

Lou grinned with pleasure and turned his shotgun on Darnell. He pulled the trigger and blasted him in the shoulder. The young football player tried to throw himself flat, but he did not move as fast as he did on the field. Darnell fell to the floor, slain instantly, blood gushing from his many wounds.
OOC,Everyone, please roll Sanity. Sanity loss is 0/1d6. Remember that if you lose 5 or more Sanity, you must roll Idea. If you fail that roll, you may still act freely, but if you succeed, you go temporarily insane.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 16 years 6 months

Re: IC-OMAHA-Posse(Ron/Heather/Lisa/Brian/Emilio)

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Emilio shuts up, mumbling to a silence . In his silence he goes slightly mad - comfortably numb... and quiet.
TVblog
The soul trembles before emptiness and desires contact at any price. Doctor Glass

"It is invigorating, being asked personal questions." "Makes one feel desired." Luv (BR2049)
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Re: IC-OMAHA-Posse(Ron/Heather/Lisa/Brian/Emilio)

Post by Mr. Handy »

In the hydroponics room-
"Darnell!" cried Ron, shock completely overwhelming him. The members of his team were dead, and he had failed to protect them. Certain that there was nothing left to lose, he collapsed into a ball on the floor.

Emilio's silence was short-lived, and he went into uncontrollable hysterics.

Lisa began to cry, but was not too badly affected. Heather, on the other hand, screamed her head off. but just for a moment. "Like, oh my God!" she shrieked. Brian remained calm. While being among these killers disturbed him, he knew better than to cross them. This just proved that they meant business.

Even Lou was somewhat shaken by what he had just done, and his mind snapped - so he shut it off.

Damon took out his handcuff key and went over to Darnell's body, rolling it over and unlocking the cuffs. He snatched them up and stuffed them in his jacket pocket with the key. "Brian, mon," he said, "bring the cripple into the bunkroom and tie him to the bed." Brian nodded and tried to drag the coach, but it was proving too difficult. "Wesley, you help him. Lou, go get Kate and bring her too."

"Right, boss," said Lou. He stormed off down the hall.

Wesley and Brian together were able to haul Ron into the bunkroom while Damon pushed Emilio into the room.

In the bunkroom-
"Put him on a bed," ordered Damon. "Tie him up tight." He shoved Emilio onto one of the lower bunks, onto his back, and pulled his arms behind his head. Then he slipped the handcuffs around one of the bed's metal posts and snapped them shut on his wrists, securing him to the bunk. Meanwhile, Brian and Wesley placed Ron in the bed next to him and tied his arms to the bedposts.

"I warned you," Damon hissed to Emilio. "We haven't hurt the women yet. But I told you that if you tried anything, Kate will pay the price."

Emilio gradually came to his senses again.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death

Return to “Chapter 7 - The Morning After”