IC-GOLD-Nerve Center(Melinda/Kathryn/Ho/Cynthia/Ray/Colby)

A new day dawns, and with it new horrors. Tensions are rising at Warren Air Force Base, where traitors lurk behind the scenes and the fate of the world may be at stake. A daring mission to Montana is launched, where an isolated ranch receives new visitors - and trouble. In Omaha, the zombie menace seems to be over. The few surviving law enforcement personnel attempt to restore order, but criminals are not going to make it easy for them. Preparations for evacuation are underway at Brooks High School, and a dangerous new threat lurks.

Moderator: Mr. Handy

Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 16 years 6 months

Re: IC-GOLD-Nerve Center(Melinda/Kathryn/Ho/Cynthia/Ray/Colb

Post by Dave Syrinx »

"Yes, SIr, of course Sir!" Kathryn salutes the Lt Colonel. "Lt. Colonel Smedley is using torture on a civilian to extract some kind of truth. Colonel Everett lacks rank to put a stop to the ordeal, Sir." She tries to stand tall in spite of her mere height.
TVblog
The soul trembles before emptiness and desires contact at any price. Doctor Glass

"It is invigorating, being asked personal questions." "Makes one feel desired." Luv (BR2049)
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

In the operations room-
"What?!" said Carmichael, startled, but he quickly composed himself. "Captain Proust, I have to go! You're in charge of ops until I get back." He picked out four airmen and waved for them to accompany them, following Kathryn out into the hall without acknowledging the captain's response.

In the corridor-
"The last time I checked," said Carmichael, "a colonel outranked a light colonel. Everett outranks me, for crying out loud. If he won't stop the torture himself, it isn't rank he lacks. You did the right thing coming to me, Lieutenant. I'll soon put a stop to this. Fill me in along the way. What exactly is going on there? Who is being tortured, and why?"
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 16 years 6 months

Post by Dave Syrinx »

"Captain Hobart seems to have been betrayed you and leaked information to civilians. Smedley is trying to gauge whom the net of civilians consists of. Top secret stuff and plans, security protocols, I'd guess. Maybe you can put a stop to the nail-pulling?" Kathryn avoids any specifics.
TVblog
The soul trembles before emptiness and desires contact at any price. Doctor Glass

"It is invigorating, being asked personal questions." "Makes one feel desired." Luv (BR2049)
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

In the corridor-
"Damn straight I will!" said Carmichael hurrying to the exit with the rest of his group. "Captain Hobart isn't a civilian, but Smedley still can't do this. Why would he anyway? Hobart has worked with him for years!" He commandeered a Hummer in the parking lot and drove to the security center. Pulling rank got him and the others inside, and they rushed to the interrogation room.
OOC,[b]Kathryn McCoy[/b] is moving to the thread linked below. Everyone else remains in the current thread.
Investigation
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep

Return to “Chapter 7 - The Morning After”