CH2-10a Brichester bound

A chance occurrence in London's Heathrow Airport leads to a desperate search to find answers to terrible lost knowledge.

Moderator: ghill

carnage_lee
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 18 years 6 months

Re: CH2-10a Brichester bound

Post by carnage_lee »

Andy Wade

Andy scribbles away in his notebook; they've learned quite a bit and now they had see how these new pieces fit into the 'jig-saw puzzle' that was their investigation. The inclusion of the 'property company' was something that they would have to chase down, Westerlund seemed to be genuine but he could easily muddy the waters even more by dropping in another 'player', such as the property company. Till they knew any better they'd have to take this 'Green Meadow' Holdings' as 'suspects'. They had the strands, they just needed to weave them together to see more of the picture.

"Do you have the contact details for 'Green Meadow Holdings'?" Andy asks "Don't worry, we'll be very discrete if we contact them."
ghill
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 15 years 2 months

Post by ghill »

Westerlund fiddles around with his phone, before sending Andy all the relevant contact details for Gary @ Green Meadow Holdings.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

"How did Green Meadow Holdings get involved in the first place?" asks Liz, making a mental note to hunt down more about them online later.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
ghill
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ghill »

"How does a property company ever get involved?" says Westerlund "They bought up large tracts of ground on the island, including all three dig sites, they didn't actually interfere with us in anyway so it was never really an issue...until now that is."
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

Liz makes a note to hunt for more information online about Green Meadow Holdings later, particularly their recent real estate purchases in Malta and any connections between them and the charity or the law firm.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Papa Gateau
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 10 years 9 months

Post by Papa Gateau »

Albert returns bearing the drinks. After returning the tray to the bar he sets himself down.

Would you mind if I take a couple of head shots? he smiles Probably won't use them but my editor will have my balls if I'm not seen to be doing me job, eh? he nods encouragingly Just carry on, I prefer the candid natural portraits
Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.

The Train to Hell - A Grim Praririe Tale
ghill
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ghill »

Westerlund nods his head and takes a sip of his beer, clearly subconciously posing (chest out, shoulders back, chin up)
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

Liz drinks her soda as she watches Albert at work. I can learn a lot from him, she thinks.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
carnage_lee
Admin
Admin

Post by carnage_lee »

Andy Ward

Andy takes a couple more mouthfuls of beer while A;bert gets some shots; he starts mulling over the interview, replaying it in his mind... wondering if Westerlund was being anything other than helpful.

Andy: Psychology 25%,[dice]0[/dice]

He waits for Albert to take a few shots before asking for Westerlund's email address. "Could you let us know your email address, so we can email any follow-up questions and any article that comes out of this interview? A personal one usually works best, I promise not to spam you." he grins wryly at the latter part of his request.
ghill
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ghill »

Andy's impression of Westerlund is a rather naive academic who simply hasn't had enough exposure to the real world to understand that people might be working at odds to him.
carnage_lee
Admin
Admin

Post by carnage_lee »

OOC:   I think we've got enough from Westerlund, for now at least. He's not directly involved (as a willing) participant in the 'conspiracy'.

Looks like we are back to trying to track down the 'Mysterious Businessman'.  
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

OOC,That and the property company, which is a new lead. It can't be a coincidence that they bought up the land on all three sites.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Papa Gateau
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Papa Gateau »

Albert takes a few more shots and then pulls a folded piece of paper from his pocket Sorry, it's a formality but if we use your picture we need your permission, it's just a standard [url=chrome-extension://gbkeegbaiigmenfmjfclcdgdpimamgkj/views/app.html]model release form[/url] - can you just fill out your details and sign where I have indicated, thanks he smiles and places the paper in front of Westerlund along with a biro.

ghill
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ghill »

Westerlund pulls a pair of glasses out of his jacket and leans over the form before writing his signature with a flourish. "There you go"
carnage_lee
Admin
Admin

Post by carnage_lee »

Andy Wade

Andy finishes his pint as Westerlund signs the release forms.

"I think we're all done here, we'll be in touch if we need anything else.. he trails off to give Liz a chance to ask any last minute questions.

OOC:   Time check, please  
ghill
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ghill »

OOC:   This is day three for you guys back in the UK day 1: Arrive in UK overnight at hotel aquire car, make plans. day 2: Drive down to Brichester/Arrange to meet Westerlund. day 3: AM meet Westerlund. (the other guys are a day behind you at the moment.  
carnage_lee
Admin
Admin

Post by carnage_lee »

OOC:   Thanks G.

OK, this is what I propose next (night time activities in Brichester!).

Go get lunch, then take a ride out to find the lock-up where Gossham's files were stored. Spend a while to 'case the joint' - tentative plan... rent a transit, go back in the evening and liberate all the items.  
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

"Thank you, Professor," says Liz, rising and preparing to follow Andy.
OOC,I should probably keep working on adding features to my malware while you two do the breaking and entering thing. Not really my strong suit.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
ghill
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ghill »

OOC:   True, Liz has got very little of her program done at this point and needs to put some hours into the exercise if she ever wants to finish it.  
Having to spoken to Jacob about it Andy knows Gossham's house and storage are both in the village of Deerhurst. Its not hard to find the Professor home, a rented cottage near a charming little village green It is clear the house has been damaged by a fire, a large blue plastic sheet has been spread over a hole in one side of the roof the white exterior walls are extensively smoke blackened. From the materials piled in the garden its clear there is building work in progress. Driving across to the other side of the village its just possible to make out the 1950's style building which looks like an old mechanic’s workshop or something similar. The whole location is surrounded by a thick hedge and seperated from the road by a reasonably long drive.
Papa Gateau
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Papa Gateau »

OOC:   Can we assume that Albert and Andy have scoped the lock-up and take it from there? Is there anything we want to do before going there?  

Return to “Watch the World Burn”