CH2-6 Leaving for Malta

A chance occurrence in London's Heathrow Airport leads to a desperate search to find answers to terrible lost knowledge.

Moderator: ghill

ghill
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 15 years 1 month

CH2-6 Leaving for Malta

Post by ghill »

OOC:   Its no problem booking flights to Malta, there are six flights a day from Heathrow and Gatwick alone, and additional flights from other regional UK airports. Who is going to buy the tickets and with which cards?* and what ID** Using what ID? For simplicities sake can we assume Andy leaves with the others and returns to Albert's place in Brichester (We can assume he is carrying his passport)  

*Albert has three credit cards I need to know when or if they are used and which one (1,2 or 3) all are notionally identical and have credit limits which should be in the low £1000's
** Only Albert and Jacob must travel under false ID's
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Re: CH2-6 Leaving for Malta

Post by Mr. Handy »

OOC,Should the rest of us use our real identities, at least for the trip to Malta, guys? That way we'd still have our fake ones to fall back on if things go sour, and for the inevitable trip to Albania (though we'd have to return to the UK first in that case to keep suspicious gaps off of our passports).
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
BenTheRat
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 12 years 8 months

Post by BenTheRat »

"Well we got these nice new ID's but from what I can tell, I don't need it, yet." Clay chimes in.
credit check,target = 15% [dice]0[/dice]
"I can't afford the ticket. So either someone else pays, or I use one of the fake ones, with my fake id."
Call of Cthulhu
Arkham Horror
Cthulhu Wars
The Rat's Haunting
A Star on the Shore
A Dream of Japan
Watch the World Burn
Shadows over Dunwich
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

"I think we'll need to use one of the credit cards to pay for the flight," says Liz. "I'd say to use either Al's or Jake's, since they're the ones who will have to use their covers. As much fun as I'd have being Chloe, I'll stick with being my usual wacky self for now too, until I need to swap."
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
BenTheRat
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 12 years 8 months

Post by BenTheRat »

"Sounds good. lets buy them online so we can just pick them up. I'll just fly as Clay." he says.
Call of Cthulhu
Arkham Horror
Cthulhu Wars
The Rat's Haunting
A Star on the Shore
A Dream of Japan
Watch the World Burn
Shadows over Dunwich
Papa Gateau
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 10 years 7 months

Post by Papa Gateau »

Ok, everybody has an alternate id with a passport and credit card to match. Jacob, Clay and myself have driving licenses too.

I'm travelling under my new identity Alan Quinnan. I agree that we should use our alternative identities only as needed - which in this case is just Jacob and me.
Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.

The Train to Hell - A Grim Praririe Tale
royya
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 15 years

Post by royya »

Yes, you are right.
Jacob says, clealry sad with the situation he is in.
But I spent my savings and credit on the weapons we bought.

Credit Rating (1d100=70)
"The most merciful thing in the world is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents."
ghill
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ghill »

OOC: Jacob,Remember the police are looking for Jacob, so he cant really use his own money (Credit Rating) without attracting the attention of the police. He will need to travel under his fake ID and either have someone else buy the ticket for him, or use the credit card which Albert has given him.
royya
Keeper
Keeper

Post by royya »

GM,Do you have any money on the fake credit card? I have not used it and JAcob dows not know if the ammount of money in the account.
"The most merciful thing in the world is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents."
ghill
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ghill »

OOC: Jacob,The credit card has been copied, its linked to someone else's account. So yes there is a credit limit associated with the card, its just someone elses :twisted: Its upto Jacob whether he uses it.
royya
Keeper
Keeper

Post by royya »

It's time to try the new card I have, but we must use it very close to the departure date so the owner of the real account will fail to notice the usage of his account.
Jacob says.
We should buy something at the last moment and leave the UK to Malta or to main land Europe.
ghill
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ghill »

OOC:   In order to move things along. You can assume Albert and Jacob buy themselves and anyone else who needs it a ticket to Malta, there doesn't seem to be any issue with the cards.Go here for Malta  

Return to “Watch the World Burn”