Ch2-2 At the University.

A chance occurrence in London's Heathrow Airport leads to a desperate search to find answers to terrible lost knowledge.

Moderator: ghill

ghill
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 15 years 1 month

Ch2-2 At the University.

Post by ghill »

The University of Brichester’s main campus is approximately a fifteen minute walk from the city centre. Home to around
9,000 students, Brichester University enjoys a sound academic reputation, but is often accused of elitism in its admissions policy. Nearly half of Brichester University students come from a public or private school background, and there is a long-standing joke
that Brichester takes on a disproportionate number of Oxbridge rejects with a chip on their shoulder.

Its most prominent landmark – and probably the Brichester skyline’s most recognisable feature – is the twelve-storey ‘White
Tower’ that stands in University Square – a cringe-worthy monument to Sixties aesthetics that is home to the University’s
business studies & economics schools. The school of European Studies is housed to the rear of the much older red brick 'Main' building built in the early 1880’s
John Kneesdown,Greg's contact from his last visit says he will can meet at the Student Union bar in around an hours time. Its located in the Main building as well.
ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 7 months

Re: Ch2-2 At the University.

Post by ImpInTraining »

Greg directed whomever was driving to the area where he had met with John Wheelsdown in his last visit. He wasn't sure where the main building was, nor the Student Union bar, but he recalled seeing signs and from them they found the rest of the way.

Now, standing outside the main building, Greg says to the others, "How do you think we should tie in the tattoo information with the manuscripts?"
ooc,Who all is here from our group?
royya
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 15 years

Post by royya »

Hmm... good question.
Jacob replies
Where should I seek the professor's office? History school?
"The most merciful thing in the world is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents."
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

"He's with the school of European Studies, I believe," says Liz. "They must have a directory, and they wouldn't have removed his name from it so soon. For the connection between the manuscript and the tattoos, well, the tattoos are Albanian in origin, which was the professor's speciality. Did he know anything about the Verbetoi? They're different from your usual Albanians, so there could be a connection there."
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
royya
Keeper
Keeper

Post by royya »

See you soon, good luck.
Jacob depart the others and go to the school of European Studies.
"The most merciful thing in the world is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents."
ghill
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ghill »

Clay looks at the others, clearly feeling out of his element in the university. "I guess I should go with Jacob, unless you want me to do something else."
Sorry,been off sick over the weekend.
ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ImpInTraining »

Greg shrugged to Clay, "Guess that'll be fine... unless you'd rather stick it out with us. Your call."
ghill
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ghill »

Probably best not to be running around alone if the bad guys are anywhere near I guess says Clay with a noncommittal shrug. "Anyway, I wouldn't want to get in the way of the girl friend, boyfriend vibe you guys have going." he says over his shoulder as he jogs to catch up with Jacob.
Liz and Greg go,[url=http://www.callofcthulhu.org.uk/pbp/viewtopic.php?f=192&t=4057]here[/url]
Jacob and Clay go,[url=http://www.callofcthulhu.org.uk/pbp/viewtopic.php?f=192&t=4058&p=143122#p143122]here[/url]
As in the past I'm happy for you to read one another's threads as long as we can be sensible about it.
royya
Keeper
Keeper

Post by royya »

Jacob stands outside the department with a smile. He did it, he managed to get documents that must have a clue.
He sends SMS to Liz and Greg
#Job done. I have some clues, where are you?#
ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ImpInTraining »

time check,How long has it been? I think we might still be in the meeting.
ghill
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ghill »

Lets let the meeting with Greg/Liz and John Kneesdown progress somewhat and then Jacob can come in as he's been at least an hour digging through papers.

Return to “Watch the World Burn”