Aftermath

Modern-day exploration of the quiet Cumbrian village of Glendale to investigate the reportings of ghosts and fairy folk.

Moderator: ImpInTraining

Andrew
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 16 years 7 months

Re: Aftermath

Post by Andrew »

Nicholas just kept running and staring at the buildings, trying to see if he could find the ghosts. As he ran he let out an exhilarated yell.
yockenthwaite
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 17 years 1 month

Post by yockenthwaite »

Samantha in Laurence's body glances briefly over towards the direction Nicholas's voice comes from, and hopes that the policewoman catches up with him soon. Samantha continues to mask her inner distress at her husband's condition, and awaits the next round of police questioning.
ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 9 months

Post by ImpInTraining »

The constable jots notes down as you respond, then asks, "Are any of you injured or in need of medical <sniff> attention? <sniff>" he sniffs around some more and asks, "Does anyone else smell excrement?"

------------------

Nicholas has run quite a ways looking for his ghostly friends, then he is suddenly confronted by a very angry looking female. She says "Sir, you are under arrest for public indecency. I'm going to need you to lay face down on the ground and put your hands on your head." She held some strange object in her hands, it was black and squareish, and she held it toward Nicholas like she expected him to reach out and grab it.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

"Thank you, I'm fine," says Laurence in Samantha's body. He sniffs too. "Is there anything I can do to help?"
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ImpInTraining »

Seems that even after cleaning Paul's body up, he still has the odor of poo lingering. A long bath should take care of that.
yockenthwaite
Disciple
Disciple

Post by yockenthwaite »

"I'm fine too," says Samantha in Laurence's body. "I think the only people who may need some assistance are our friends who ran off, but even they will probably be fine when we get them back quietly indoors."
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

"Yes, let's go find the others and get them back inside," says Laurence in Samantha's body.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ImpInTraining »

Nicholas hasn't gotten too far, and he's easily found standing down another road. He is naked and looking at the female constable, who seems to be holding a taser pointed to fire upon the man if he doesn't comply.
Anatomist
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 15 years 1 month

Post by Anatomist »

Paul in Petronellas body:

Paul makes nothing out of himself tailing Laurence in Samanthas (stinking fine) body.
Last edited by Anatomist on Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Bony End of Story~
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

OOC,You'll see that it's [b]Paul[/b]'s body that stinks, if you read the Keeper's post carefully. It threw me at first too.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Thorn
Adept
Adept
Registered for: 16 years 5 months

Post by Thorn »

Petronella in Paul's body makes a face. "Yes...I do need a bath...May we go, officer?"
ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ImpInTraining »

Superintendent Woodhouse nodded slowly, "Uh, sure. But be careful. With all these fires, it could be very dangerous around here." He turned away, still jotting notes as he was.

----------
ooc,Waiting to hear from Nicholas and his response before going further...
Andrew
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Andrew »

Nicholas leans his head to the side slightly looking at the squarish thing. The woman's tone sounded haughty and he assumed that the thing she held out was not something he would like. As quickly as he could he reached out to grab the device.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

"Thank you, Superintendent," says Laurence in Samantha's body. "We will be." He goes off in search of Nicholas.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
yockenthwaite
Disciple
Disciple

Post by yockenthwaite »

Samantha in Laurence's body follows Laurence in Samantha's body, fearing what she will find when she next sees Nicholas.
ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ImpInTraining »

The rest of the group round the bend just in time to see Nicholas fall to the ground and shake around uncontrollably. The Constable Appleton stands over him with a black device in her hand that has wires leading to Nicholas' body. Snap-snap-snap-snap-snap! She is talking to Nicholas, though one doubts if Nicholas is bothering to listen considering the sounds he's making.

"You are under arrest for indecent exposure and obstruction of justice. What you are feeling now is 50,000 volts of electricity pulsing through your body." the clicking from the device stops and she adds, "If you continue to resist arrest, I will be forced to shock you again. Now roll over on your belly."
ooc,Sorry Andrew. A missile weapon readied, aimed, and ready to fire always goes first before melee in this game. Don't worry though... your friends can get you out of this if they are good with a fast-talk or persuade check - depending on what they are trying to do.
Andrew
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Andrew »

Spoiler:
No big deal. I sort of expected to get blasted but I figured Nicholas had to try. Besides... What's one more character getting arrested? Maybe I should see how many characters I can get arrested in one week. ;)
Nicholas just sort of flops around like a fish out of water.
ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ImpInTraining »

She has released the trigger, and the voltage had stopped coursing through his body... then directed him to turn over onto his belly. Does Nicholas comply?

What do the rest of the party do when they discover Nicholas is buck-naked and about to be arrested?
Andrew
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Andrew »

Nicholas, scared out of his mind from the device that mean woman has rolls onto his belly. He starts to sob and talks to himself in his own language.
Anatomist
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 15 years 1 month

Post by Anatomist »

Paul in Petronellas body:

'Please dont hurt him please!' Paul cries out trying to mimic a woman's voice 'hes harmless, hes just... a... bit... confused' 'he must be panicing from all this fire and destrucction' 'let us help him taking him home miss'

Fast Talk 60% (1d100=88)
~Bony End of Story~

Return to “The Glendale Spirits”