Page 1 of 1

OOC-feed

Posted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:53 am
by Dave Syrinx
I´m setting up chapter two. Is there an interest in heading inside the Hive or shall I pull the plug on this one?

As I´ve been slacking in my upkeep, I can totally understand that option. All missions are not successful ones...
And it´s not a tough bet to guess that the characters are in for a hard game.

So, please let me know if you like to keep playing or that I rather should let this one go.

I know most of the players have a full schedule with various other games, both as keeper and player.

ImpIntraining, UBCS Collins

Mr. Handy, UBCS Larsen

Airbornexo, Kim, civilian mechanic

Lorena (See you over at Comunidad Umbria), Heather, civilian girl

Kabukiman, UC division director Johnny

Plus some MIA players...

Re: OOC-feed

Posted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:08 pm
by kabukiman
I'm on, but until next week I won't have much access to the net.

Posted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:39 pm
by Dave Syrinx
That makes us two. *Anticipating a few more*

Posted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:17 pm
by Mr. Handy
I'm in as well.

By the way, what happened to the threads from the first chapter? Did you delete them? You really should keep them around so that people can read them or look back at them. I would have liked to see what the other players were up to in their threads when it was all over. I remember that you mentioned that you had started backing up the forums. Can you please restore the missing posts?

Posted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:43 pm
by Dave Syrinx
Oh, forgot about that angle. I was in the mindset of let´s get a clutter free chapter two. I see your point about reading what happened to the others. I´ll move them back. Didn´t delete them, just moved them out of sight ;) .

[Resurrected the previous threads.]

Three and counting!

Posted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:14 pm
by Mr. Handy
Thanks! If you want, I can create a subforum for the first chapter like I did for my own games. Just give me a text description that you want to appear with it.

Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:04 pm
by kabukiman
Ok, I'm back. Sort of, still have tons of work, but can play a little more.

Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:23 pm
by Dave Syrinx
That brings the total checked number of players / keepers to three. Let´s see how to get through that door!

Posted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:56 pm
by Dave Syrinx
I´m NPC:ing the player characters until the point someone claims them.
That way we´ll get this game to wrap - without killing it.

Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:25 pm
by Dave Syrinx
Shutting this down as well. We´ll have to assume the team is stuck on the lower levels of the Hive.
I´m moving this to the Graveyard.
Too much time - too little upkeep by yours truly. A shame.

Sorry guys.

/Dave

Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:30 am
by Mr. Handy
I'm sorry to see this end prematurely, but I understand the time pressure all too well. If you ever decide you want to start it up again, I'd still like to play.