IC-OMAHA-Tables Turned(Ron Moore/Keith/Darnell/Lisa/Brian)

Darkness now shrouds the zombie-infested land. At Warren Air Force Base, various survivors and USAF personnel try to hold out against the hordes, but will internal division tear them apart? In western Nebraska, most of the captive women have found their freedom thanks to the rangers' intervention, but two of their captors have gotten away with one of them as a hostage. Can they escape from a new horror and find a way to rescue her? And in Omaha, though the zombies are no longer a threat, danger still abounds. A large group of survivors has holed up in a school, but a band of violent juvenile delinquents, a drug-dealing gang, and others may prove a greater peril than the dead. Who will suvive the night, and who will never see the sun rise again?

Moderator: Mr. Handy

Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

IC-OMAHA-Tables Turned(Ron Moore/Keith/Darnell/Lisa/Brian)

Post by Mr. Handy »

Z-Day - 6:24 PM Central Time - Marley Warehouse, Omaha, Nebraska
East of the warehouse-
Darnell and a Jamaican man stood in the mouth of the alley between the warehouses at the southern end, facing off against Ron Moore, who was in the middle of the alley. Darnell had a pistol in his hand, and the Jamaican carried a pump shotgun. Both of them were pointing their weapons at the coach. Neither Darnell nor Ron were injured, but the Jamaican's leg was bandaged. Even so, he didn't appear to be very badly injured.
OOC,[b]Ron[/b], you get to act first. If you wish to shoot, you may fire one shot with either your pistol or the bow, whichever you had ready. The range is normal, and there is no time to aim for a specific body part. If you do shoot, then [b]Darnell[/b] would get to fire his first shot if he's still able, followed by the Jamaican and then [b]Darnell[/b]'s second shot. Since you can't possibly take both of them down before they get to return fire, this would be a very dangerous proposition.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Mr Zombie killer
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 4 months

Re: IC-OMAHA-Tables Turned(Ron Moore/Darnell Jones)

Post by Mr Zombie killer »

ooc,how long do I wait until Ron moves? Can I say that Darnell advances to grab Coach Moore?
Conquer your fear, and I promise you, you will conquer death
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

OOC,I'm going to give [b]Ron[/b]'s player a couple of more days to post. [b]Ron[/b] goes first because he has DEX 18. When it's your turn, you can try to Grapple him, but you'll have to have both of your hands free to do it, which means putting your gun away. It's not your turn yet, though.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
ryansommer
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 16 years

Post by ryansommer »

OOC: Sorry guys. I've been side tracked in RL.

"Darnell," Ron said with his hands up, "Have I ever wanted to see you in jail? Shit, son, I've protected you and stood up for you from day one and will continue to do so. I've always treated you like a son, and I always will. No please, stop pointing the guns at me. I'm not here for anything other than to make sure you were safe. I heard that those others were coming here and I followed them in secret. I was worried about you, Darnell."
Mr Zombie killer
Keeper
Keeper

Darnell said, "No coach, you refused to let me go kill Kyle when he needed killing. If you had let me and supported me in that effort, LaTanya would not have followed the group here and would not have been murdered. You caused her death ipso facto. So once again down on your knees unless you want to lose a kneecap capache?"
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

East of the warehouse-
The Jamaican kept his shotgun trained on Ron. "You better do what he tells you, mon," he said.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
ryansommer
Disciple
Disciple

Post by ryansommer »

Ron lowers to his knees. "Seriously, Darnel?! Let you kill a man?" Ron said shaking his head. "How could you ever think I would let you kill that boy? I've apparently failed you greater than I thought I did. You're a good kid and everything I have done for you has been in an effort to let others see just how much of an upstanding young man you are. Time and time again you haven't been given a fair shake by anyone but me."
Mr Zombie killer
Keeper
Keeper

Darnell said, "He tried to have his killed with a bomb. You would have died. Because you all adults were to scared to take frontier justice in your hands I had to. I did not kill him though as I was raised correctly but I did put the fear of God into him. And what did you all do? You chased me down like a dog in the night. For what? Standing up for what is right? No sir, God told me to do what I did. You have the blood of LaTanya on your hands and my baby on your hands also. Now tell me where the others are now."
ryansommer
Disciple
Disciple

Post by ryansommer »

"Darnell, don't be grouping me in with everyone else because you know that's bullshit. You can call them the 'Adults' if you want but I'm your coach. I am different from them. I treat my players like my sons. Like my own flesh and blood and always have." Ron retorted.

"I agree with you, Darnell. That kid deserved to die but you have to understand that not everyone has the guts to do what needs to be done like you and I do. All of those people at the school are so afraid. They are paralyzed with fear but you weren't and I'm proud of you for that. Hell, I was even afraid to act like I know I should have. With all those things out there trying to kill us, it... it just didn't seem right even though that dipshit had tried to kill us too."

"I came here today because I was worried about you and no one else. I came here by myself in secret to see if I could talk to you before they arrived but it looks like I was too late......." Ron's shoulders slump as he hangs his head.
Last edited by ryansommer on Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mr Zombie killer
Keeper
Keeper

ooc,i raped ms. anderson? Wtf? that was not in my backstory.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

OOC,No, it's not. It's not in [b]Ron[/b]'s backstory either.
Ron Moore,That's the sort of thing that would be far more likely to happen with [b]Roy McCrumb[/b], if you look at your secrets again. You might have gotten them mixed up. You may need to edit your post.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
ryansommer
Disciple
Disciple

Post by ryansommer »

Spoiler,I made up the name Ms. Anderson just to be generic but my secrets says that I've covered his agressive sexual behavior and that he doesn't know when to stop when women say no. To have a woman say she said 'No' and Darnell did not stop is not a stretch. I said she accused him of it and people jumped on him without finding out if there was any merit to her acusations, muck like the Duke Lacross scandle. Ron defended him in this matter and he was exonerated.
Last edited by ryansommer on Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

Ron Moore,Your secrets in that regard were about [b]Roy[/b], not [b]Darnell[/b].
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

East of the warehouse-
"So, what do you think?" said the Jamaican with the shotgun to Darnell. "Can we trust this guy to join us, or do we kill him? Cause those are the only choices I can see. We're wasting too much time standing around here. If we don't hurry, that cop's gonna escape."
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Mr Zombie killer
Keeper
Keeper

Darnell said, "Coach I want to believe you and not have to kill you so tell you what. You really believe in me? Really want to help me? Tell us where the other cop is and lead us to her and I will gurantee you will live."
Last edited by Mr Zombie killer on Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

OOC,[b]Ron[/b]'s player edited that part out of his previous post, which was only included because of a mixup. You may want to edit your own post.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Mr Zombie killer
Keeper
Keeper

handy,Thanks I just changed what Darnell said
ryansommer
Disciple
Disciple

Post by ryansommer »

" I'm not sure where they went, Darnell" Ron said. "When I came upon the scene I saw someone rounding the corner to the north of the alley back there but I can't be sure that was them but I don't see why it matters. What they hell is a cop going to do? I'm sure no one gives a shit about shit with FUCKING ZOMBIES ROAMING THE STREETS! Shit tends to take a back seat when the dead are rising and eating the living, ya know what I mean?"
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

East of the warehouse-
"That didn't stop those punks from raiding us, mon," said the Jamaican, already moving to the back of the alley. "Don't know if you've noticed, but the dead are staying dead now. That cop escapes and tells people where we are, we'll have trouble. Come on, Darnell. Bring him and follow me." He hurried behind the warehouse.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
ryansommer
Disciple
Disciple

Post by ryansommer »

"Oh no! They will tell people where you are!" Ron says, in a tone just dripping with sarcasm. "Do you really think people give a shit about you, MON? People care about staying alive and that's it. They weren't trying to raid you, shit head. They were trying to rescue the WOMEN you decided to kidnap."

"Fuck it" Ron said. "I'm done giving a shit. I'm setting out on my own and looking out for only one person. ME. Now hold your fire cause I am standing up and walking away. You two can do what ever you want. By the way, I saw those two you are looking for head to the north. The cop mentioned something about a police safehouse up there that was stocked with weapons and first aid supplies."

Return to “Chapter 6 - Dead by Dawn”