IC-OMAHA-Bad to the Bone(Darnell/Keith/Brian/etc.)

Darkness now shrouds the zombie-infested land. At Warren Air Force Base, various survivors and USAF personnel try to hold out against the hordes, but will internal division tear them apart? In western Nebraska, most of the captive women have found their freedom thanks to the rangers' intervention, but two of their captors have gotten away with one of them as a hostage. Can they escape from a new horror and find a way to rescue her? And in Omaha, though the zombies are no longer a threat, danger still abounds. A large group of survivors has holed up in a school, but a band of violent juvenile delinquents, a drug-dealing gang, and others may prove a greater peril than the dead. Who will suvive the night, and who will never see the sun rise again?

Moderator: Mr. Handy

ryansommer
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 16 years

Re: IC-OMAHA-Bad to the Bone(Darnell/Keith/Brian/etc.)

Post by ryansommer »

Handy,OOC: Good point. Thanks.
ROn continued upstairs to the surface.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

OOC,You're already at the top of the stairs. Your next step is to go into the entry hall. Also, please roll Listen. I forgot to say that in my update. The base skill is 25%.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
ryansommer
Disciple
Disciple

Post by ryansommer »

With the M4 casually in his hands, Ron moves into the entry hall with Darnell. The sound of his footfalls is all he can hear.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

In the entry hall-
Darnell didn't hear anything either as he followed Ron back into the entry hall. There was nobody in it at the moment, but the front and back entrances had been securely boarded up while they had been below. Other than the door they had come through, only the door to the main floor was currently open.
Heather Anderson/Lisa Marley,[b]In the hydroponics room-[/b] [b]Lisa[/b] walked over to [b]Heather[/b], who sat with a glazed look in her eye. "What's the matter?" she asked. "Huh?" said [b]Heather[/b], blinking. "Like, I dunno. I'm totally fine." "You're high, aren't you?" "Totally."
Trooper Erica Spears/Officer Kate Wheeler,[b]In the bunkroom-[/b] [b]Damon[/b] turned back to face [b]Kate[/b] and approached her. This time all kindness was gone from his face. He snatched the sheet from the upper bunk and ripped it into strips, which he used to bind her wrists tightly to the bed. Her pulse raced as fear threatened to overwhelm her. "What are you going to do to me?" she asked, her voice quavering. "I'm going to pay you back for killing [b]Malcolm[/b]," he snarled. "But I told you what you wanted to know!" she protested. "That's why I'm not going to kill you. But you still owe me." He gripped her broken leg, squeezing hard enough to cause pain. "Please, don't do this," [b]Kate[/b] begged through gritted teeth, thinking quickly. She looked him in the eyes imploringly. "You just said how [b]Roy[/b] was an idiot. I know you're not one." "[b]Roy[/b]'s mistake was letting someone get the drop on him while he was busy. I'm smarter than that." "I'll scream. I'll scream so loud your daughter will hear. She'll know exactly what you're doing!" But [url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3095181/][b]Damon[/b]'s heart was hardened[/url]. The death of one of his men at her hands, followed by the death of his only son, had made him bitter and vengeful. He used the strips to gag her so that she couldn't make a sound. "Try screaming now, you bitch," he hissed. Then he unbuckled his belt.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
ryansommer
Disciple
Disciple

Post by ryansommer »

Ron puts his M4 up in the ready position and moves to the door to the main floor. Ron leaned up against the door frame and peeked his head around the corner.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

In the entry hall-
OOC,[b]Ron[/b] and [b]Darnell[/b] are moving to the thread linked below. Please stop reading the current thread at this point, and do not read any posts in the new thread above the one in the link. All other characters remain in the current thread.
Prisoners
Heather Anderson/Lisa Marley,[b]In the hydroponics room-[/b] "Don't you care that [b]Doug[/b], [b]Keith[/b], and [b]Roy[/b] are dead?" asked [b]Lisa[/b]. "Huh?" said [b]Heather[/b], blinking. "They are?" [b]Lisa[/b] groaned with exasperation and finished reloading her shotgun.
Trooper Erica Spears/Officer Kate Wheeler,[b]In the bathroom-[/b] [b]Erica[/b] strained at her handcuffs in vain, her heart sinking as she realized what [b]Damon[/b] was doing to [b]Kate[/b] in the other room from what she could hear. "Leave her alone!" she called, her handcuff chain clinking against the pipe. "If you want to hurt someone, try me!" [b]In the bunkroom-[/b] [b]Erica[/b]'s words [url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3098154/]fell on deaf ears[/url]. "And get killed like [b]Roy[/b]?" [b]Damon[/b] shot back. "How stupid do you think I am?" Ignoring her, he gave [b]Kate[/b] his full attention. Her dread mounted as he climbed on top of her and straddled her. Her eyes filled with water when he pulled down her uniform pants over her hips, followed by her panties. She squirmed uselessly and tried to scream through her gag, the cords standing out on her neck and her arm muscles stretching taut as she pulled at her bonds. The floodgates opened when he pulled down his own pants and underpants. In her work as a police officer she had comforted rape victims before, but she hadn't truly understood what it felt like to be one and had never been able to imagine what it would feel like if it happened to her. She [url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3098160/]flailed her unbroken leg at his crotch[/url], but then he drew his knife and held it to her throat. She clenched her eyelids shut against the tears and the pain, [url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3098158/]bracing herself mentally[/url].
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

In the hydroponics room-
Lisa gasped when she heard clearly what was going on on the other side of the door. "Heather!" she said. "We've got to stop him!"

"Huh?" said Heather, oblivious as usual.

Lisa rushed over to the door to the bunkroom, but she found it locked. She pounded on the door. "Daddy, don't hurt her!" she shouted, tears spilling from her eyes.

In the bunkroom-
Damon stopped when he heard his daughter on the other side of the door, mere seconds before he would have violated Kate. He pulled her panties and her pants back up, then got off the bed, pulled up his own pants, and cinched his belt. He put his knife away, went to the door, and opened it. Lisa burst in and threw her arms around his waist. "Please don't hurt Officer Kate, Daddy," she begged. "You don't want to do that. You're a good man, I know you are!"

Damon embraced his daughter. "Yes, Lisa, you're right," he said, shaking his head. "I and I are angry because she killed our Malcolm. I wanted to hurt her, but I can't do it. But I think I scared her enough that she'll behave."
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

In the bunkroom-
Lisa ran over to the bunk and took the gag out of Kate's mouth. "Are you okay?" she asked.

"Oh, Lisa..." said Kate, still quivering, "thank you...I'm okay...I'm okay..." She paused to take a few deep breaths. "You're a good girl, Lisa."

"I'm not in trouble for killing Keith?"

"He'd just shot your brother. For all you knew he was going to shoot you next. Nobody blames you for it, Lisa. You just keep your father in line. Don't let him...don't let his anger get the better of him."

Lisa nodded.

Damon looked out the door into the hydroponics room where Heather sat with a vacant look in her eyes. Then he noticed something missing. "Come here, girl!" he called.

Heather slowly walked into the room. "Like, what do you want?" she muttered.

"Where's your M16?"

Heather shrugged. "I dunno."

"Oh, I think you do know. Keith just used that rifle to kill my son." Damon raised his voice. "So, how did he get it from you?!"

"He must have stolen it when I wasn't looking," she said quickly. "I totally wasn't paying attention."

"Well, that's certainly true."
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

In the bunkroom-
"You don't get another gun," Damon told Heather. "You can't be counted on not to lose it. Now help me and Lisa move these women. We'll lock them up in an empty storage compartment down here. Start with Kate."

While Damon covered Kate with his submachine gun, Lisa untied her. She and Heather supported the policewoman as they guided her back to the hydroponics room at Damon's direction. He brought up the rear.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

In the hydroponics room-
Heather and Lisa helped Kate through the hydroponics room, followed by Damon. He guided them through the door to the north.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

Outside the storage units-
Damon led the way into a hallway lined with storage units similar to the ones on the main floor up above. He fished out a ring of keys and unlocked the padlock on one of them. He swung open the door to reveal an empty compartment. There was enough room for Kate to lie down, but not much more. He nodded to the girls, and they placed the policewoman carefully on the floor of the chamber.

"Now we go get Erica to keep you company," said Damon. He slammed the door shut and padlocked it again, leaving Kate in darkness. She began to sob uncontrollably. She was wounded with a broken leg and held captive, but she was still alive and had miraculously managed to avoid being raped - so far. But what horrors would tomorrow bring?
OOC,Congratulations on surviving Chapter 6! It will probably be a few weeks before Chapter 7 starts, but in the meantime you may continue to post. Chapter 7 will pick up the following morning. If there's anything you plan to do tonight besides sleep, let me know here.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

OOC,The story continues in the Omaha section of Chapter 7. [b]Heather[/b] and [b]Lisa[/b] are moving to the following thread.
Posse
OOC,[b]Erica[/b] and [b]Kate[/b] are moving to the following thread.
Women in Cages
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death

Return to “Chapter 6 - Dead by Dawn”