Page 1 of 1

OOC-Chapter 6-Dead by Dawn-General Discussion

Posted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:51 pm
by Mr. Handy
This is the thread where we'll post anything that's completely Out Of Character, whether it's game-related questions that can be asked in public or simply out-of-game chatting. Anything that involves your characters' secrets or any information that you'd rather not share with everyone can be sent to me in a PM - or better still in a spoiler button with your character's name showing. You can also include OOC comments or questions in your In Character posts - just use the spoiler or spoiler-button tags. You'll see how to do it in the instructions in the Rules and Guidelines thread or when you see me use it in the IC threads. You would do this if you want to say or ask something about what's going on in that particular thread.

Remember that if you're playing in this game, you are only allowed to read the threads that have your characters in them, and only the portions of those threads posted while your characters are present. The title of each IC post will indicate which characters are involved, and the Current Location thread also has this information along with a thread history (complete with hyperlinks to the exact post where each character enters each thread), but you can ask here if you're uncertain which thread you're supposed to be in. When characters move between threads, I'll indicate which new threads they go to and post links in their old threads that you can follow.

The IC threads will probably start appearing tonight or tomorrow, and I'll add more throughout the following week. I'll start with Sword, then put up new threads for Gold, and finally get Omaha started. Once you see a thread with one of your characters in it, you can go ahead and read it, and then make a post when you're ready. Generally, you can only perform one major action between my major updates (participating in a combat round, moving from one location to another, and so on). However, you are usually free to carry out conversations with each other's characters and with NPCs that span multiple posts if I haven't done a major update yet. I will sometimes do minor updates where I show the results of one or more characters' rolls or have an NPC respond or react to something your character says or does. Characters who haven't acted yet can still do so, but if you've already acted you should only do simple actions like speaking until a major update is posted. If you're in the middle of combat your characters won't have time to go on chatting all day, of course. I'll let you know if you're in a non-combat situation where you have little time to speak.

Please remember that you are required to post between major updates. If you do not post, I will not know that you do not intend to and will end up waiting, which will slow the game down for everyone. I will not wait forever, though. If you neglect to post, I will go ahead anyway and assume your character does nothing - which under the wrong circumstances can be lethal! If you don't want to do anything, you still need to make a post describing your inaction. This is usually not the wisest course of action. Time is a very limited and valuable resource, and you should take full advantage of it.

Re: OOC-Chapter 6-Dead by Dawn-General Discussion

Posted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:44 pm
by ImpInTraining
Hey all, good luck with the next chapter.

Posted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:04 am
by Mr. Handy
Yes, good luck, everyone. You're going to need it! :twisted:

Sword is now up and running for Chapter 6, so you can go ahead and post there if you have a character in that section. Gold and Omaha will be coming later this week, but Gold will probably have to wait until Thursday at the soonest.

Posted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:57 am
by ryansommer

Posted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:50 am
by Mr. Handy
Thanks! I still need the following skill XP checks made for other players' characters:

GOLD
Captain Claire Kelleher

SWORD
Dan Aldrich

OMAHA
Jerry Law
Declan McLeod
Michiko Watanabe
John Lake

Posted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:04 pm
by Steerpike
As far as I can tell in the John Lake thread, he succeeded in making one skill check and that was for Spot hidden

Skill check for Spot hidden (70%) (1d100=55) = skill check failed

Posted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:26 am
by Mr. Handy
Thanks for posting the roll! Yes, that's right. The Chapter 5 Locations and Weapons thread has a list of checked skills for all characters, and the Chapter 5 OOC thread has a list of which skills all PCs have checked (and their current levels) a couple of pages before the end.

Posted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:13 am
by Mr. Handy
Gold is now set up and undeway. You can go ahead and post for your characters in the appropriate IC threads now. I'm hoping to get Omaha started Saturday.

Posted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:11 am
by Mr. Handy
All sections of Chapter 6 are now officially open, and all Chapter 5 threads are locked. I've added posts to the end of the Chapter 5 threads to let you know where your characters should go, and there are also hyperlinks in the Chapter 6 Locations post next to each character's name.

Tomorrow I'll make skill XP checks for all PCs who haven't yet done them, and I'll also make Gretchen Ehrlich available to all players at that point, not just new ones.

Posted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:39 pm
by Mr. Handy
Detective Gretchen Ehrlich in Omaha is now available to whoever wants her and has a slot open - first come, first served.

Here are the rest of the skill XP checks for the PCs whose players neglected to roll them:

Captain Claire Kelleher (11/11 HP, San 42, indefinitely insane):
Persuade (40) did not increase
Psychology (45) increased by 1 to 46
Listen (50) did not increase
Spot Hidden (45) did not increase
Handgun (55) increased by 6 to 61
Psychoanalysis (36) increased by 3 to 39

Dan Aldrich (13/13 HP, San 37):
Spot Hidden (50) did not increase
Listen (40) increased by 4 to 44
Rifle (55) increased by 10 to 65
Handgun (45) increased by 6 to 51
Track (60) increased by 9 to 69
Climb (60) did not increase
Throw (25) increased by 3 to 28
Jump (25) did not increase
Mechanical Repair (60) increased by 10 to 70

Jerry Law (15/15 HP, San 58):
Small Club (70) increased by 5 to 75
Listen (25) increased by 7 to 32
Spot Hidden (65) did not increase

Declan McLeod (14/14 HP, San 55):
Listen (65) did not increase
Electrical Repair (75) increased by 4 to 79

Michiko Watanabe (10/10 HP, San 70):
Psychology (15) did not increase

Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:43 am
by Mr. Handy
Some of you aren't posting for all of your characters. What's puzzling is that some players have posted for one character but not others. Check the cast list at the top of the character sheets thread to remind yourself who you're playing in case you've forgotten about a character between chapters.

Posted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:31 am
by kabukiman
Oops, that's my case! :oops:

Posted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:44 am
by Mr. Handy
Thanks for posting! Also, don't forget to post for Agnes in Ash - there's a big Sanity roll for everyone there.

Posted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:34 am
by kabukiman
By the way, I'm out this weekend for a boardgame convention. I'm taking my son, I hope he enjoy it.

Posted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:10 am
by Mr. Handy
Thanks for letting me know, and have fun!

Posted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:53 am
by Mr. Handy
I'd like to update Gold tomorrow night. So far nobody has posted for two of the new characters in Gold, though. They're in the thread called Valkyrie, which is at the very bottom. Both of their players have posted for other characters, but not for these. There are other characters in Gold that are still awaiting updates as well (not to mention Omaha, but that will probably have to wait until Saturday).

Posted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:14 am
by ImpInTraining
Hey Handy... wasn't really in the market for more games, but if you need someone to take over one of those new characters for a spell, let me know.

Posted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:46 am
by Mr. Handy
No, that's okay. Their players haven't abandoned the game, they've just neglected to post for some of their characters. I'll go ahead and NPC them for now until they start posting for them. If you want an available new character you're free to take and/or create one or more (the only new pregen available is Gretchen, though she's also in Omaha), but you don't have to if you don't want.

I'll wait until Saturday to update both Gold and Omaha, but no longer than that. Everyone please check the cast list at the top of the character creation thread even if you think you've posted for all of your characters. You may have forgotten someone.

Posted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:45 am
by ImpInTraining
Nah, Omaha's pretty boring... or it seems that way to the mild-mannered janitor. ;) No offense.

Posted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:55 pm
by Mr. Handy
None taken. You may come to miss boredom... :twisted:

Posted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:14 pm
by Dave Syrinx
Yeah, what´s who's for dinner?

Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:01 am
by pfarland
Supposedly we taste like pork. Look up "long pork". As for me, I'm going to go and marinate myself in some Jack Daniels, lol.

Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:47 am
by ImpInTraining
Think I'll start marinating myself with some rum.

Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:28 pm
by kabukiman
I'm back. The convention was very big- for portuguese standarts. I didn't play anything I wanted, but my son enjoy himself a lot.

Posted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:56 am
by Laraqua
Well, those folk in the military facility sure look hungry!

Posted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:10 pm
by Mr Zombie killer
Handy,
This is to let you know that I am going to be gone from Friday to Sunday so cannot update after Thursday night until Monday evening.

Posted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:54 am
by Mr. Handy
Thanks for letting me know.

Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:16 am
by Mr. Handy
Updates for Gold and Omaha should follow some time on Saturday.

Posted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:12 am
by ImpInTraining
Internet at my place is down probably until Wednesday. Had to sneak over to a coffee shop to get online and let you know. Will post when I can, but don't hold anything up for me.

Posted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:23 am
by Mr. Handy
Thanks for telling me. I'm in the middle of updating Omaha right now. If I don't finish it tonight, I'll have to do it Sunday. I don't think I'll be updating it again until at least Wednesday anyway.

Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:29 am
by Mr Zombie killer
i will be out of town from friday oct 22 to sunday oct 24

Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:27 pm
by Dave Syrinx
Just watched the pre-air release of this little treat!

The Walking Dead
@ AMC

Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:08 am
by Mr. Handy
I saw that advertised on AMC, and I've been looking forward to it. Also, Dead Set is airing on IFC starting tonight at midnight (Eastern U.S. time). I've never seen it before, but it's about what happens in the Big Brother house when the zombie apocalypse starts. I've never seen Big Brother and don't watch "reality" shows, but it looks amusing.

Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:46 am
by kabukiman
The comic Walking dead is very good, I hope the tv show is good too.

Posted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:35 am
by pfarland
The show was awesome, downloaded it earlier and watched it. Two rotting thumbs up!!! The comic series is wonderful too, well worth the read even if you're not into comics. Very dark and very serious.

Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:28 am
by Mr Zombie killer
Handy,
I will be hit and miss from Thursday night until Monday afternoon for the game as I will be out of town. I will update moves tonight and if i have time tommorow night. If you need to move on during this weekend and I have not posted for some reason you may pm my characters temp like. Thanks!

Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:20 am
by Mr. Handy
No problem, and thanks for the heads up.

Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:22 am
by Mr. Handy
I'm going to a convention this weekend, so I won't be able to get online after Thursday night until Sunday night. I'll try to update everything before I go. There's a good chance I won't be able to update right away when I get back, but I'll have a lot more free time next week.

Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:15 am
by Mr. Handy
I'm not going to have time to update Gold before I go, so it'll have to wait until after I get back. Those of you who haven't posted your actions yet, please do so by then.

Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:07 am
by Mr. Handy
I'm back and I'm still getting caught up, but I've been sick the past couple of days. I haven't been able to update yet and I'll be very busy tomorrow, but I should be able to update all of the threads by Wednesday night.

Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:04 am
by Dave Syrinx
Welcome back, H!
Did you see something worth reporting back on from the gaming?

Posted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:34 am
by Mr Zombie killer
Handy,
Will be away from home for Tday. Will try to update when I can but most likly not regularly until Monday. If you need to move ahead temp play my guys for me

Posted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:20 pm
by kabukiman
Hi!
Sorry to not post, I was very busy, and was out from last week, shoud resume now.

Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:01 am
by Mr. Handy
I've updated Sword and Gold. I'll try to update Omaha tomorrow night if I have time. Otherwise it may have to wait until Friday.
Syrinx wrote:Welcome back, H!
Did you see something worth reporting back on from the gaming?
Almost all of the gaming there was board gaming, and there weren't all that many different games. I played a Star Wars miniatures game involving rebels trying to escape from the Death Star. I played a squad of Stormtroopers and the rebels kicked our butts, but we gave them a run for their money and nearly killed their badass Jedi. I did get to try out Castle Ravenloft, which was fun, as well as a couple of independently made games. I also played Power Grid and Colosseum. The only roleplaying game I know of was a D&D game (Dragon Mountain), but I was sick on Sunday and couldn't play. I bought some great games in the Dealers' Room: Republic of Rome (which was reprinted last year), Agricola and its expansion, The Lurker at the Threshold expansion for Arkham Horror, two expansions for Race For the Galaxy, and Roll Through the Ages: The Bronze Age (a civilization-building dice game).
Mr Zombie killer wrote:Handy,
Will be away from home for Tday. Will try to update when I can but most likly not regularly until Monday. If you need to move ahead temp play my guys for me
Thanks for letting me know. Happy Thanksgiving!
kabukiman wrote:Hi!
Sorry to not post, I was very busy, and was out from last week, shoud resume now.
Welcome back!

Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:24 am
by Tabs
That's a decent horde of games. I note that many of them can be played solo, in fact, I've got several of them myself!

Currently I'm into Doom: the Boardgame--there are solitaire rules and campaigns on BGG which I'm gonna give a shot.

I wonder if we can play Lurker with our own boards set up?

Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:45 pm
by ImpInTraining
Happy Thanksgiving.

Posted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:23 am
by Mr. Handy
Tabs wrote:That's a decent horde of games. I note that many of them can be played solo, in fact, I've got several of them myself!

Currently I'm into Doom: the Boardgame--there are solitaire rules and campaigns on BGG which I'm gonna give a shot.

I wonder if we can play Lurker with our own boards set up?
Actually, they can all be played solo, which is one reason I got them. So can Castle Ravenloft, but I've never seen it for sale anywhere. This was the first I had heard of it. I haven't played Doom: the Boardgame, but that's cool that those rules and campaigns are out there. I also have the Battlestar Galactica board game, and there are official solo rules for it. It's very different than the multiplayer version, but still a lot of fun. So far I've only had time to play Roll Through the Ages, which I did very well at in my first game. I'm hoping to get some Arkham Horror in this weekend.

We can always start up a new game in the Arkham Horror forum. You were going to a few months back (with both Innsmouth and Lurker) before you changed your mind. If you're interested in playing, you can recruit additional players. I believe DSIGFUSS and Trixie were interested.

Posted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:37 am
by Tabs
Mr. Handy wrote:
We can always start up a new game in the Arkham Horror forum. You were going to a few months back (with both Innsmouth and Lurker) before you changed your mind. If you're interested in playing, you can recruit additional players. I believe DSIGFUSS and Trixie were interested.
I'd be up for a game, except I no longer want to scan the cards--too much work. How about we play on our own boards and report in the forum the investigator's action. As for cards, we'd share who controls the various decks; e.g. Tabs: Common Item & Mr. Handy: Unique Item, so if your investigator requires a Common Item I'd draw say, a Lantern, and you'd need to search your Common Item deck for the Lantern.

I was thinking of just us two?

Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:25 am
by Mr. Handy
Unfortunately, I can't leave my game set up for months on end. Someone comes to clean my place every two weeks, and I don't have a table big enough to hold the game, so I have to set up Arkham Horror on the floor when I play it. We could stiill play with you controlling all the decks. I don't mind playing with just two of us, but I'd be open to more players as well.

Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:57 am
by ImpInTraining
Ideally, you could A) digitize the board and pieces and move them about using some sort of layering drawing program like Photoshop or GIMP, providing a new image every round. Or, B) Set up the board, take a picture with your camera, post it... take the turn, take another picture of the new condition of the board, post it... continue.

Heck, there's guys who play Car Wars online with dozens of people in these methods. Just takes a little file manipulation.

Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:16 am
by Tabs
I can't leave my game set up for months on end
Yeah, leaving the board set up is impractical--my Arkham will certainly be destroyed by an earthquake. I could keep the "Arkham board" topic, updating it each turn.
I'd be happy to draw all cards but would you require more detail about the card than its title? some cards have lots of text and I don't fancy typing the text.
I don't mind playing with just two of us, but I'd be open to more players as well.
With us two the game would be quicker, also we: have the expansions, know the rules and can post regularly.

Imp said: Ideally, you could A) digitize the board and pieces and move them about using some sort of layering drawing program like Photoshop or GIMP, providing a new image every round. Or, B) Set up the board, take a picture with your camera, post it... take the turn, take another picture of the new condition of the board, post it... continue.
Thanks for that. However I was kinda doing all that in our previous game by scanning and posting every card--which I don't want to do anymore.

Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:58 pm
by ImpInTraining
Well if you have all the cards scanned already, then you should just be able to pull up the appropriate file and save you a bunch of extra work.

Who am I kidding? I ran one game called "Dark Arena" or some such thing which is a strategy game of my own making some time back. Each person made their turn actions (up to six people), I had to move their icons (of which each person had three 'players' in the pitch black arena), and light up certain parts of the arena as they went along blasting here and there. So a minimum of changing 18 hexes in a full game, and possible much much more if mines were involved. It was a lot of maintenance, as are all those strategy games.

Attempted Car Wars myself once, but man was that an unbelievable hassle.

Ever played the Titan board game? I know it had such a following that someone went along and made a computer-version that can be played over the internet or with a hot seat. Maybe you can find something like that for what you're trying to do?

Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:33 pm
by Tabs
"...scanning and posting the cards..."--which were drawn from the decks--Arkham Horror has hundreds of cards!
I ran one game called "Dark Arena"
That sounds interesting. Where did you play it?
Attempted Car Wars myself once
20 years ago a friend kept on about Car Wars, but at the time I wasn't particularly interested in gaming, so I didn't want to play it--wish I had now.
Ever played the Titan board game?
No, but there are so many! I'm into board games--I would say collecting and playing them are my hobby--more so than rpg's. I play a lot on yucata.de; if you fancy a game, check it out.

Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:26 pm
by Mr. Handy
That would be great if I actually understood German. ;) There's also Gametable Online, where you can play many different board games against other humans and/or AIs.

I have the Deluxe Edition of Car Wars (which included Boat Wars as well), but never played it with anyone. I did play Car Wars once at a convention in college, and I also have most of the Car Wars solitaire gamebooks.

Posting the card title should be good enough, as I have all of the cards and can find them and look up the text. It might help if you include the expansion in parentheses with the title if the card isn't from the base game to make it easier for me to find it.

Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:35 pm
by Tabs
Okay. I'll start posting in the Arkham Horror topic.

Posted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:01 am
by ImpInTraining
Tabs wrote:
I ran one game called "Dark Arena"
That sounds interesting. Where did you play it?
It was on rpol.net about 5 years ago or so. They don't let me on there anymore... I was a bad boy.
20 years ago a friend kept on about Car Wars, but at the time I wasn't particularly interested in gaming, so I didn't want to play it--wish I had now.
It is definitely worth playing at least once... but considering how long it takes to progress a mere 10 seconds of driving time, you're much better off playing it on tabletop.

Posted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:57 am
by Tabs
It was on rpol.net about 5 years ago or so. They don't let me on there anymore... I was a bad boy.
You gotsta fess up.

Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:04 pm
by Mr Zombie killer
having computer problems. Hopefully will get it sorted out soon. Run me if you need to until I can come back and I will let you know when that is

Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:46 pm
by ImpInTraining
Tabs wrote: You gotsta fess up.
Huh? It was no secret... everyone that was there knew about it. No reason to confess...

Posted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:25 am
by Mr Zombie killer
computer working now will take back over

Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:47 am
by Mr Zombie killer
Handy,
I am sure that Tales of St Paul yegg will never continue so you or Welsh or whoever can remove it from the board please. thanks you

Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:24 am
by Mr. Handy
I don't have time now, but I'll try to take care of that Friday night.

I plan to update Gold and Omaha this weekend, but I'm going to be pretty busy. If you haven't acted yet, please do so.

Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:08 pm
by kabukiman
Just saw the day of the triffits. They really seemed like dark youngs.

Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:53 pm
by Dave Syrinx
Cool, I saw the TV-series in the early 80´s, was it? I too saw the remake, quite nicely done. Reminded me of the UK series the Survivors. Another show they decided to drop...

Posted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:18 am
by Mr. Handy
I think I may have seen Day of the Triffids in the early 80s on PBS, but I don't remember it well and I haven't seen the new one. I liked Survivors, and it's a shame they canceled it. I hadn't known they had; I just thought BBC America wasn't carrying the next season yet. Survivors is a remake too. The original aired from 1975-7 and was created by Terry Nation. I've never seen that version, but there were dozens of episodes.

Posted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:50 am
by kabukiman
The version I saw was a recent one.
Never saw survivors.

Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:03 am
by kabukiman
I'm out for christmas until next monday. A merry christmas for all of you!

Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:20 pm
by Dave Syrinx
Have a Gruesome X-mas, yall!

Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:37 pm
by ImpInTraining
Yuletide ditto.

Posted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:53 am
by Mr. Handy
Merry Christmas to everyone!

I'll be updating all of the sections over the next few days. I'm also going to be adding two new pregenerated characters. There's a possible new player, Wryce, who gets first crack at one of them, but the other will be up for grabs.

Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:03 am
by kabukiman
I found the expansion "Arkham secrets" for the card game in a store (they are still waiting for the main game). The art is much sexier than old Mythos, but I prefed the spirit of this one, it was more akin with CoC. I mean, it had tomes, they were written in languages and you needed to knew those languages to use those tomes. And there were stories to complete.

Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:38 am
by Mr. Handy
Is that for the LCG? I picked up the base set for $25 at a convention dealer's room, where it was on sale. Much of the art is the same as that in Arkham Horror, but the LCG needs two players to play it properly. If there were solo rules for it, that would be even better.

Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:05 am
by kabukiman
Yes, it's the LCG. I haven't found in Portugal, and importing it would be stupidely expensive.
I usualy play games at solo, so it's not big dealto me (even if a bit boring).

Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:35 am
by Mr. Handy
I've tried playing it against myself a couple of times. I won and I lost both games. ;)

Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:49 am
by Wryce
Have you considered looking into LackeyCCG? I do believe there is a Cthulhu LCG plugin for it. It's a program that allows you to play most any collectible card game you can think of, if you can find the appropriate plugin for the game.

Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:06 am
by gazza567
Mr Handy, I am confused? I cant find some of my posts.

Did I do something wrong?

John Lake / John Lee characters in Detention Thread.

Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:08 am
by Mr. Handy
You recently moved from the Suppertime thread to the Detention thread. Perhaps your posts are in Suppertime. Did you make any posts in Detention since you moved there? I haven't deleted any posts.

Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:16 am
by gazza567
I did, weird. I can see the posts for Gomez, but I cant see my posts for John Lake or Lee. I made a post saying he was heading towards the exit to the building.

Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:19 am
by gazza567
duh I am stupid. for some reason when I posted it I posted it in suppertime.

ignore me :D

Posted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:23 am
by ImpInTraining
Mr. Handy,

Anna O'neill ... an NPC I presume since she doesn't show up in the character list. Sorry, I'm drawing a blank though. Does Donald know her well?

Posted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:23 pm
by Mr. Handy
Yes, Ann O'Neill is an NPC. She's one of the federal agents who came to the school recently and entered through the back door, escorted by Alvin. That's the only time he's seen her.

Posted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:20 am
by Mr. Handy
Just so everyone knows, I'll be away on vacation from February 10-21 with little to no chance to get on the Internet, and again from February 24-27.

I won't be able to update Gold tonight, and tomorrow doesn't look good either, but I intend to do so on Wednesday night at the latest. If you haven't posted in Gold yet, please do so by then.

Posted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:55 am
by Mr. Handy
I still haven't had time to update Gold, but I should be able to do it Friday night.

Posted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:57 am
by Mr Zombie killer
Handy,
Due to my problems do you mind taking my characters over for a few weeks until I can get my head above water? Thanks! Try not to kill them off please.

Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:10 pm
by kabukiman
I think Mr Handy is in hollidays...

Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:44 pm
by Mr. Handy
I'll NPC your characters until you return.

I got back a couple of days ago, but I have a convention that I'm leaving for today. I won't be back until Sunday night, but I probably won't have time to update then. I'm still getting caught up on what I missed while I was away. I see that a number of people still haven't posted. Please do so over the next few days if you can.

While I was in London, I found a new book called "Can You Survive the Zombie Apocalypse" at Forbidden Planet. It's a hilarious and gruesome Choose Your Own Adventure type of book, but made for adults. I did survive my first try. I think I got the best ending too, but I haven't seen the others yet.

Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:14 am
by kabukiman
Really? I saw a book translated in portuguese with that name, but I don't think it was the same (stupid habbit of not giving the same title in portuguese that are in the original)

Posted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:04 am
by Mr. Handy
It probably wasn't, since it was just published in February and I doubt it was translated so quickly. The author's name is Max Brallier.

It's going to take me a little time to get the game back up to speed. I'm planning to update Gold and Sword tonight if I can. I don't think I'll have time tomorrow night, but I hope to update Omaha on Wednesday night.

Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:29 pm
by Mr. Handy
The character of Sven Petersen has been added to the Sword section. Wryce, you have first crack at him, since your character there just died. If you decide you don't want him, I'll open him up for anyone else to take.

Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:42 am
by Mr Zombie killer
Handy,
I am back and will try and catch up to see what is going on. Most likly will at this point only be able to update/post on Friday or Saturday nights though.
Zombie Killer

Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:03 am
by Mr. Handy
Welcome back!

Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:44 am
by Wryce
Due to being kind of busy with the end of the semester, I'd like to relinquish control of Dr. Singh and Airman Winters, at least temporarily. Thanks.

Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:12 am
by Mr. Handy
Sure, no problem. You haven't been posting for Dr. Singh for a while, and neither of them has anything they have to do any time soon anyway.

Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:54 pm
by Dave Syrinx
AAR - Chapter SIX

Lara Voronova

SAN improvement = 10 + 10 = 20 as current score!

Skill checks pending...

Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:37 am
by Mr. Handy
Lara was down to 9 Sanity, so this brings her up to 19. Still, nicely done!

Posted: Wed May 04, 2011 2:46 am
by Mr. Handy
I haven't seen a post for Sally in over two weeks, though her player has been posting for other characters.

Posted: Fri May 20, 2011 3:17 am
by Mr. Handy

Posted: Fri May 20, 2011 8:59 am
by kabukiman
Well, I know it purely theoretical, but once I discussed with some friends how quick a zombie pandemic would take to destroy civilization. And we decide that several factors would be important. Like at what time it would start. If it would start at midnight in a country in the winter it would have much less consequences (because must people would be at home sleeping, giving time to the goverment to react) than at the end of the morning (because everyone would be in the streets and in its job) in the entire world. And lot's of other factors (like the origin of the disease, burial habits of each culture, etc).

Posted: Sat May 21, 2011 2:49 am
by Mr. Handy
Yes, all of those things would be factors. In this game, civilization collapsed very quickly all over the world because of how the outbreak was delivered.

Oddly, the CDC forgot to recommend including guns and plenty of ammunition in one's emergency kit. ;)

Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:31 pm
by Mr Zombie killer
Handy will be leaving town for Georgia at the end of this week. Will look to update before then. Will be back Early july. Thanks

Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:12 am
by Mr. Handy
Thanks for letting me know.

I'll be away at a convention myself on July 6-10, and my only Internet access will be my phone. I also won't have a whole lot of free time, so there probably won't be any posts. I will be able to post before I leave on the 6th and after I get back on the 10th, however.

Posted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:49 am
by kabukiman
Enjoy yourself!

Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:25 am
by Mr. Handy
I'm back and I've caught up, but I don't have time to update any threads tonight. I plan to do so on Tuesday night, though.

Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:37 am
by kabukiman
I will be out this next week in holidays. Please feel free to role play my chars.

Posted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:28 am
by Mr. Handy
Have fun!

Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:31 am
by kabukiman
I'm back!

Posted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:28 pm
by Dave Syrinx
Hi, Kabs!

Here are the rolls for Lara Voronova in Sword:
Faulty data,[url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3130817/]Made the rolls for: First Aid, Spot Hidden, Fast Talk[/url] Increase: [url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3130821/]9, 2, 7[/url] First Aid (39) +9 = [b]48[/b] Spot Hidden (25)+ 2 =[b] 27[/b] Fast Talk (5) +7 = [b]12[/b]
Edit:
rolls for increase: swap skills at bottom to Handgun (53), Listen (45), Climb (44), First Aid (39), and Drive Auto (20)

Posted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:39 pm
by Mr. Handy
I think you got Lara and Katarina mixed up. Those were Katarina's checked skills you rolled against. Lara's checked skills are Handgun (53), Listen (45), Climb (44), First Aid (39), and Drive Auto (20). You get a 9 point increase in First Aid, but those last two rolls will be applied to Climb and Drive Auto, which means they don't increase.

Posted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:08 pm
by Dave Syrinx
OK, that´s more than kind. I guess by swapping the skills checked to the correct ones - the only success should be climb, leaving that skill at 53. Wouldn´t feel right to get a First Aid raise for free.

So, as a quite sorry increase she gains some climbing skill and the neat +10 in SAN from previous visit to the castle.
I´ll hide as faulty data.

Thanks Handy!

Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:25 am
by Mr. Handy
You actually specified in the Notes section of your Invisible Castle roll which rolls went with which skills. First Aid was one of the three skills that appeared on both lists, so I used the rolls you indicated for each of those skills. So your increase does apply to your First Aid skill. I applied the remaining two rolls in order to the two skills that were only on Lara's list, not on Katarina's.

That 10 point Sanity increase is going to help her a lot. Lara had been at 9 Sanity before, so one zombie could have sent her over the edge. Now she has some mental insulation.

Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:42 am
by Dave Syrinx
I now see the logic in your First Aid increase. Just wanted it to be fair. Scuse the debate :)

Posted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:12 am
by Mr. Handy
I'm sorry it's been so long without an update. I plan to update Omaha this weekend, if not sooner (perhaps as soon as tonight, but I can't guarantee it). That update will bring Omaha to the end of Chapter 6. The only thing that still needs to be resolved before the end of the chapter for everyone is Sword, which shouldn't take much longer. The post I was waiting for was there on Monday, but my Internet connection went out and I was unable to update Sword. Last night I had put it aside and forgot about it until it was too late, but I'm about to update Sword now.

Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:53 am
by Mr. Handy
Two sections are done for the chapter, and the last one should be finished within a day or so. All surviving characters now get skill experience checks. In the locations and weapons thread, I've kept a list of skills successfully used by each character. For each skill, roll 1d100 and try to get higher than your unmodified score in this skill (which may be the base skill if you don't have any points in it yet). If you're suffering from fatigue penalties or anything of the sort, these do not factor into your skill XP rolls. It's just a straight roll against your skill that you want to fail. If you succeed, the skill does not improve, but if you fail, roll 1d10. This is the number of points by which that skill increases. Thus, the higher a skill gets, the harder it is to increase further. However, low skills are difficult to increase because you have to get a successful roll against them during the chapter in order to have it checked for a possible increase.

For each of your skills that rises to a level of 90 or higher, you get an increase of 2d6 Sanity. Sanity increases are few and far between in this game, and this is one of the few ways to get one. Characters in Sword will also be getting a 1d10 increase in Sanity at the end of this chapter, as will certain characters in Gold who have just reached the relative safety of Warren Air Force Base.

Those of you who have received successful treatment with Medicine may recover 1 HP for resting overnight. The healing rate is 2d3 per week, but I'll space it out over each day. If you roll 4 or higher on 2d3, you will recover 1 HP tonight. Those characters who should roll for healing are indicated below.

Post your rolls in this thread when you've made them, and I'll update your character sheets. Characters of MIA players are not listed here. Also, two players are withdrawing due to time constraints and their characters are not listed here either. I'll roll their increases myself, along with other NPCs. If any players don't roll by the time Chapter 7 is getting ready to start, I'll roll for them at that time.

Ryansommer
Keith Deeds (9/15 HP, San 15, indefinitely insane):
Roll 2d3 for healing (4 or higher to heal 1 tonight)

Emily Montrose (12/12 HP, San 54):
Sanity +1d10
Listen (63)
First Aid (60)
Medicine (35)

Sally (6/11 HP, San 85, broken leg):
Sanity +1d10
Spot Hidden (40)
Handgun (52)
Listen (50)
Psychoanalysis (43)
First Aid (69)
Medicine (59)
Navigate (10)

Ron Moore (1/15 HP, San 39, missing leg):
Spot Hidden (25)
Listen (25)

Kabukiman
Melinda Christie (10/10 HP, San 46):
N/A

Jerry Law (15/15 HP, San 54):
Listen (32)
Track (60)
Spot Hidden (65)
Handgun (50)
Dodge (55)

Michiko Watanabe (10/10 HP, San 70):
Psychology (15)

Syrinx
Kathryn McCoy (10/11 HP, San 66, temporarily insane[insanity currently suppressed]):
Sanity +1d10
Listen (65)
Spot Hidden (41)
Handgun (45)
Fast Talk (55)

Lara Voronova (8/10 HP, San 19, indefinitely insane):
Increases already applied

Emilio Montoya (3/13 HP, San 45):
Shotgun (40)
Listen (35)
Spot Hidden (54)
Mechanical Repair (60)

ImpInTraining
Donald Woodridge (15/15 HP, San 61):
Mechanical Repair (66)
Listen (30)
Psychology (5)

Wryce
Airman Marcus Winters (8/8 HP, San 54):
Listen (52)
Spot Hidden (75)

Sven Petersen (13/13 HP, San 41):
Increases already applied

Dr. Edward Singh (13/13 HP, San 75):
Listen (30)

SSior.27
Caitlin Bell (11/11 HP, San 38):
Sanity +1d10
Medicine (50)
Climb (40)
Navigate (10)
Spot Hidden (35)
Handgun (20)
Psychoanalysis (51)

Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:00 am
by Mr. Handy
Here are some of the increases for the NPCs:
GOLD
Beth (13/13 HP, San 86):
N/A

Robert (14/14 HP, San 99):
N/A

Zorie Spooner (9/12 HP, San 44, indefinitely insane):
Healed 1 HP overnight

Lt. Rebecca Doolittle - Helicopter Co-pilot (13/13 HP, San 25, indefinitely insane):
N/A

Senior Airman Roger Coltrane - Fire Team Leader (16/16 HP, San 3, indefinitely insane):
First Aid (60) did not increase

Amanda Deeds - Clarence's Wife (13/13 HP, San 40, indefinitely insane):
N/A

Lisa Crow - Black's Girlfriend (11/11 HP, San 45, indefinitely insane [insanity currently suppressed]):
N/A

Lauren Montrose - College Student (12/12 HP, San 69):
Listen (38): increased by 9 to 47
First Aid (30): increased by 8 to 38

Kyle Perkins - Farmer's Son (18/18 HP, San 14, indefinitely insane [insanity currently suppressed]):
Rifle (51): increased by 4 to 55

Captain Nils Johansen, M.D. (8/12 HP, San 45, indefinitely insane):
First Aid (75):increased by 5 to 80
Medicine (76): increased by 10 to 86
Psychology (55): did not increase

1st Lt. Sara Evans, R.N. (12/12 HP, San 60):
First Aid (70) did not increase
Psychology (54) increased by 7 to 61
Medicine (60) increased by 8 to 68

2nd Lt. Oscar Gomez, R.N. (14/14 HP, San 64):
Medicine (50) did not increase

2nd Lt. Barbara Ellison, R.N. (10/10 HP, San 52):
First Aid (60) did not increase
Psychology (65) increased by 3 to 68

Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:42 am
by ImpInTraining
Donald Woodridge:
Mechanical Repair - Failed to improve,[url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3150566/]Mechanical Repair(66) (1d100=23)[/url]
Listen - Improved,[url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3150567/]Listen(30) (1d100=82)[/url]
by
7,[url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3150570/]Listen Increase (1d10=7)[/url]
Psychology - Improved,[url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3150568/]Psychology(5) (1d100=46)[/url]
by
4,[url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3150569/]Psychology Increase (1d10=4)[/url]

Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:04 pm
by Dave Syrinx

Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:43 am
by Mr. Handy
You get the increase if you roll higher than your skill. Thus, Kathryn's increases are in Spot Hidden and Fast Talk, and all four of Emilio's checked skills increase! Please roll 1d10 for each of them. Plus, I'm sure he's learned a few things that have nothing to do with skill improvement. ;)

Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:24 am
by Mr. Handy
Here are the rest of the Gold NPC increases:

GOLD
Lauren Montrose - College Student (12/12 HP, San 69->75):
Sanity increased by 6

Kyle Perkins - Farmer's Son (18/18 HP, San 14->24, indefinitely insane):
Sanity increased by 10

Senior Airman Tom Wu (16/16 HP, San 19, indefinitely insane):
N/A

Airman Catherine Rourke (13/13 HP, San 62):
N/A

Airman Gary Simpson (13/15 HP, San 42, indefinitely insane):
Healed 1 HP overnight

Ho Nguyen - Convenience Store Owner/Manager (13/13 HP, San 60->62, indefinitely insane):
Sanity increased by 2
Handgun (64): increased by 4 to 68

Cynthia Louise - Hitchhiker (12/12 HP, San 57->65):
Sanity increased by 8
Shotgun (31): did not increase

Captain Claire Kelleher (11/11 HP, San 42, indefinitely insane):
Listen (50) increased by 3 to 53
Medicine (65) did not increase
Psychology (46) did not increase

Regimental Sergeant Major Raymond Crew (12/12 HP, San 26, indefinitely insane):
Listen (37) increased by 3 to 40
Spot Hidden (25) increased by 5 to 30

Technical Sergeant Jessica Valdez - Fire Team Leader (12/12 HP, San 75):
N/A

Staff Sergeant Derek Morrison - USAF Security Forces (5/14 HP, San 58):
Healed 1 HP overnight

Billy Roberts, Ph.D. (Theology) - Televangelist (10/10 HP, San 75):
Persuade (85) did not increase

Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:11 am
by Mr. Handy
Here are the Sword NPC increases:

SWORD
Zoe Gallagher - Dave's Ex-girlfriend (12/12 HP, San 19->28, indefinitely insane):
Sanity increased by 9
Shotgun (45): did not increase
Spot Hidden (46): increased by 5 to 51
Mechanical Repair (70): did not increase
Listen (41): increased by 3 to 44
Navigate (40): increased by 4 to 44
Drive Auto (55): did not increase
Rifle (30): increased by 1 to 31
Locksmith (52): increased by 8 to 60

Katarina Iliescu - Model (9/9 HP, San 64->73):
Sanity increased by 9
Handgun (27): increased by 3 to 30
FIrst Aid (30): increased by 1 to 31
Listen (65): did not increase
Spot Hidden (50): increased by 9 to 59
Fast Talk (66): did not increase
Persuade (55): did not increase

Julie St. James - Park Ranger (11/11 HP, San 49->52):
Sanity increased by 3
Spot Hidden (25): did not increase
Bow (50): did not increase
Listen (25): increased by 4 to 29
Navigate (65): increased by 1 to 66
Mechanical Repair (45): did not increase
First Aid (65): increased by 5 to 70
Handgun (40): increased by 10 to 50

Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:30 am
by Laraqua
Wow, Katarine survive?

Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:48 am
by Mr. Handy
Katarina not only survived, she thrived! :D Check out her increases, and also her exploits in Chapter 6. Maybe not as dramatic as when she finally came into her own late in Chapter 5 and really kicked butt, but she really shined in other ways. And Chapter 7 is bound to be filled with more such opportunities. Also danger, of course. ;)

Welcome back! Chapter 7 won't start for at least a couple more weeks, but you can still post in your IC threads. Sword isn't quite finished (I've been waiting for one other player to post), but it's almost done. Cynthia is still alive and well too. You also have the option to add one or two new characters if you're up to it. There will be some new pregens showing up for Chapter 7, so you might want to wait for those unless you have a great idea.

Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:07 am
by Laraqua
Any chance I can play Brian? He seems pretty cool and pragmatic.

Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:31 am
by Mr. Handy
You sure can! Go ahead and roll for his skill increase for Chapter 6. His only checked skill is Mechanical Repair, which is currently at 60. I'll send you his secrets shortly.

Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:57 am
by Mr. Handy
Here are the increases for the Omaha NPCs:

OMAHA
Trooper Erica Spears - State Trooper Helicopter Pilot/Medevac Pilot (7/13 HP, San 80):
N/A

Dr. Brigetta Hausmann, M.D. - Lost member of Center for Disease Control and Prevention (8/12 HP, San 59, broken arm):
Healed 1 HP overnight

Stephanie Bridges - Environmental Protection Agency- co-worker with Dr. Hausmann (12/12 HP, San 99):
Physics (66): increased by 2 to 68

Dr. Bernard Smith, M.D. (15/15 HP, San 45, indefinitely insane):
N/A

Lucy Armstrong - Mechanic (15/15 HP, San 60):
Mechanical Repair (75): did not increase

Principal Lawrence Adler (14/14 HP, San 64):
N/A

Vice Principal Sharon Kaplan (13/13 HP, San 80):
N/A

Laura Shelley - Secretary (11/11 HP, San 89):
N/A

MIchelle Marquez - School Nurse (10/11 HP, San 64):
Healed 1 HP overnight

Tariq al-Tikriti - Cafeteria Server (14/14 HP, San 62):
Listen (50): did not increase

Amelia Delacroix - Cafeteria Cook (13/13 HP, San 77):
Art(Cooking) (75): increased by 1 to 76
Track (35): did not increase

Becky Clarke - School Bus Driver (14/14 HP, San 80):
N/A

Chester Johnson - Science Teacher (12/12 HP, San 55):
N/A

Julianne Landers - English Teacher (9/9 HP, San 82):
N/A

Declan McLeod - Shop Teacher (14/14 HP, San 55):
N/A

Megan Petrovich - Social Studies Teacher (12/12 HP, San 53):
N/A

Enrico Santini - Italian Teacher (13/13 HP, San 54):
N/A

Darnell Jones - Senior (14/14 HP, San 59):
Fast Talk (55): did not increase
Spot Hidden (70): did not increase
Handgun (20): did not increase

Heather Anderson - Senior (13/13 HP, San 90):
Fast Talk (55): increased by 7 to 62

Kyle Rogers - Junior (7/14 HP, San 50):
Did not heal overnight

Teresa Vazquez - Junior (11/11 HP, San 83):
N/A

Elijah Smith - Sophomore (13/13 HP, San 73):
Physics (49): increased by 6 to 55

Diana Forester - Sophomore (13/13 HP, San 88):
N/A

Kelly Cameron - Sophomore (12/12 HP, San 81):
N/A

Ali al-Tikriti - Freshman (14/14 HP, San 74):
N/A

Lisa Marley - Freshman (13/13 HP, San 93):
Listen (50): did not increase
Shotgun (30): increased by 2 to 32

Sunny Kwon - Freshman (9/9 HP, San 76):
N/A

Dr. Helene Saunders, Ph.D. - NASA Communications Specialist (12/12 HP, San 71):
Spot Hidden (42): increased by 10 to 52
Listen (51): did not increase

Adam Donnelly - Technician (12/12 HP, San 49):
N/A

Lori Desmond - Goth Quickie Mart Clerk (15/15 HP, San 55):
N/A

Officer Kate Wheeler - Omaha Police Officer (5/12 HP, San 71, broken leg):
Shotgun (50): did not increase
Dodge (64): increased by 3 to 67
First Aid (50): increased by 9 to 59
Handgun (67): did not increase

Alvin Drummond - Homeless man (15/15 HP, San 26, indefinitely insane):
Listen (74): did not increase
Mechanical Repair (55): increased by 1 to 56

Murray - Stray mutt (10/10 HP, San 36, indefinitely insane):
N/A

Rachel Cohen - CDC Head of Security (14/14 HP, San 58):
Listen (34): increased by 3 to 37
Spot Hidden (25): increased by 9 to 34

Dr. Liz Somerville - CDC Infectious Disease Specialist (12/12 HP, San 71):
N/A

Erin Halloran - Civil Rights Attorney (12/12 HP, San 70):
N/A

Rashad Sadiq - Call Center Employee (11/11 HP, San 40):
Listen (25): increased by 7 to 32
Spot Hidden (50): increased by 6 to 56

John Lake - DEA Agent (5/13 HP, San 43):
Spot Hidden (70): did not increase
Sneak (30): increased by 8 to 38
Law (70): did not increase

Detective Gretchen Ehrlich - Omaha P.D. (12/12 HP, San 69):
Spot Hidden (60): increased by 3 to 63
Fast Talk (55): increased by 6 to 61
First Aid (55): did not increase

Jack Brunner - Farmer/Rancher (13/13 HP, San 40):
Spot Hidden (35): increased by 1 to 36
Listen (35): did not increase
Mechanical Repair (60): did not increase

Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:43 am
by Laraqua
Wow, that's a lot of Omaha NPCs! I see what you mean about there not being much chance of a TPK. Unless a giant worm reappears!

Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:09 am
by Mr. Handy
There used to be even more, but several Omaha characters died in Chapter 6. There were none whatsoever in Chapter 4. The killing only started after the zombies were no longer a threat locally.

Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:28 am
by Dave Syrinx
Yes, welcome back Laraqua!

Regarding players and NPCs: I saw that I have one spot open for grabs. My ideas on that are as follows:

Either I pick a character from Sword, preferably one not yet introduced in the part Lara is not in. However there are only female NPCs left there. I am going for a male character, so I await new introductions. At Lara´s location there will be a bunch of new introductions as the team has arrived at their goal.

Or, I go with Gold and pick one of the henchmen from the Escalade - that is if I may do so? They are not listed but would be fun to take over - either one of them but Alfredo would suit fine.

My third option is to transfer a character concept from a movie I saw the other week. He´ll be added to Omaha if that works. I´ll post that one in the character development / concept thread.

Over and out!
/Dave

Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:03 pm
by Mr. Handy
Any of those ideas would work. I'd allow you to take over one of the criminals in Gold. Their character sheets are not posted, but I have them written down. Your character concept can work too.

Keep in mind that there will be new characters added, and not just to the section of Sword where Lara is. I hope to start putting them up next weekend (I'll be building them starting this weekend). You might want to wait and see the new characters before filling your last slot. You've got time before we start Chapter 7.

Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:08 pm
by Dave Syrinx
I guess I´ll go with my concept with the car delivery guy, Kowalski.

Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:04 am
by Laraqua
So, I'm Cynthia, Katarina and Brian now. Cool. I'm not sure if I'll keep Cynthia, to be honest. I'll take a look at where they are now and see if I still want to be here. Otherwise I might pick someone at the school if that's all right?

Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:10 am
by Mr. Handy
That's fine. You might also want to wait to see the new characters, which should start showing up next weekend, before making your decision.

Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:25 am
by Mr. Handy
This thread is now locked. All OOC comments should be posted in the OOC thread in the Chapter 6 subforum here. If you haven't yet made your skill XP rolls for the end of Chapter 6, you may do so in that thread as well. If you don't roll by next weekend, I'll roll for you.