The Deep (Tornuaq and Yuralria)

Moderator: DSIGFUSS

trixie
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 17 years

Re: The Deep (Tornuaq and Yuralria)

Post by trixie »

She felt her hands slide over Tornuaq's bulky shoulders, then roll down to his bicep. She squeezed, hard, then dug her nails in til she could see his skin go white. At his grimace of pain, she snarled, "Get off!" Then she forcibly pushed him back, slipping her leg down under his knee so that a kick out flipped Tornuaq right over on his bare buttock in the snow. She pulled herself up, then leaned over him and pinned his arms, kissing him voraciously and biting his lip. Her breathe was rapid and savage, and she made a low, gutteral sound that almost reminded Tornuaq of a wild dog.

"I decide,"
she started, curling her feet round his legs to avoid him turning, and pinned him to continue her domination.
Trixie [trik-see] (n) : Name derived from an original character played on Yog
Def: One who loves chit chat threads and dramatic roleplaying moments
Andrew
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 16 years 7 months

Post by Andrew »

Tornuaq's eyes lit up and he decided it was in his best interest to just enjoy the ride.
DSIGFUSS
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Post by DSIGFUSS »

Andrew
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Andrew »

DSIGFUSS wrote:Image

OOC: ?
trixie
Disciple
Disciple

Post by trixie »

OOC Its symbolic of the black hole...in 'the deep'....ROFL!!!! :lol:
Andrew
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Andrew »

OOC: LOL I get it. :)
DSIGFUSS
Keeper
Keeper

Post by DSIGFUSS »

OOC - You goof balls. That's fade to black before we qualified for Penthouse Forum. lol

Their lovemaking was rough and even violent at times. Yuralria seemed to lose control of herself frequently during the more heated passionate moments. Tornuaq was respectgful and resilient and this was what he wanted even if Yuralria seemed somewhat distant. As the sex died down the two Dorset lovers lied beside each other on the snow for a long while unable to speak their minds. Tornuaq felt as though a part of him had left his spirit though he felt more sane than he had in weeks. The voices were gone and he was lying next to his love.

Yuralria on the other hand coulod not help but weep. For the overwhelming sense of powerful joy she was feeling and for the terrible loss as her duty she felt to her tribe, bound by her Shamanic oath, began to slowly slip through her fingers. She could no longer hear the godesses' sweet spirit. Though another godess seemed to have caught her ear.

ooc- Yuralria see pm.

As Tornuaq felt the chill of the north creep up on his half naked self, he rose to cover himself. He looked deep into Yuralria's eyes and saw two bright cresent moons staring back at him.
Andrew
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Andrew »

Tornuaq gave a halfhearted smile to Yuralria, her weeping didn't help his machoism in the slightest, his self image was at stake! However he knew once he looked into her eyes that there was more going on and it wasn't him necessarily. How could it be him anyway? In some fashion he felt like he had been violated. Wasn't the man usually the one in charge during love making? He shook his head and decided these were questions for another time.

His strength was back, although he had other reasons to just want to lay in the snow and sleep now but he knew it was time to go but where? The voices were gone... for now and he felt better than he had in awhile, since all this began, since he had touched that damn knife. His eyes drifted to the knife lying in the snow and thought briefly about kicking it into the waters but again he knew he couldn't do that.

Tornuaq squatted down next to Yuralria and took her hands, making himself look into her eyes. Annigan was the moon god, why her eyes would reflect him he wasn't sure. "Are you alright my love? The change in you is obvious, your eyes now resemble the moon in it's crescent form. What has happened?"
trixie
Disciple
Disciple

Post by trixie »

Yuralria's chest heaved with exhiliaration, and she sat up abruptly, as though possessed by a decisiveness she hadn't shown before. "The mountains! I have seen this mountain in particular, before! Tornuaq, will you take me to it? I feel its draw...." she trails off of her sentence, appearing distracted.

Her tone softens slightly, "It all feels different, somehow. The goddess, Sedna, she seems so far away now." Her eyes flicker to his face, and her own sombers, and she quietens for a moment to gaze on him. "I'm sure they won't let me be Shaman anymore, Tornuaq."
Andrew
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Andrew »

Tornuaq's eyes look down at the ground when she mentions being shaman, "I know" he mumbles at his feet, the Inuit people had to change, the world was changing around them, if they didn't they would not exist in the world to come. He looked up into her eyes and said in a clear, stronger tone, "That is a worry to ponder later, right now we have to go to the mountains. The knife has shown me the way, it is where I was being pulled to, where the Norseman want me to lead them."

Tornuaq stood suddenly, his eyes widened in fear. He fell to his knees and gripped Yuralria by her shoulders, "If we get captured by the Norsemen again, do not tell them you know of the mountain! They will torture you to find out whatever they can! Say nothing! If we care taken by them, do not let them know anything! You are my wife and would not let me go alone, that is all they need know."

Standing, Tornuaq stepped back and looked around for signs of anyone approaching, by himself out on the tundra he was secure but having to protect his love under such perils he was nervous. "When you are ready my love, we shall leave."
trixie
Disciple
Disciple

Post by trixie »

Yuralria blushed when he called her his wife. Is that what I am now?? How will the people react when they next saw her? Would they stone her? Oh dear.....

"No time like the present."
She nodded with pursed lips, and set off after him.

Oh Yuralria, what have you done....
Andrew
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Andrew »

After Tornuaq got his things together he set out for the mountains. He knew which way the Norsemen were headed and knew it was best to avoid them completely. After a few minutes of running across the tundra he stopped and looked at Yuralria. "I know you are not used to running like a hunter is, I am sorry for the haste but it was probably best to move as quickly as possible away from that place, least the Norsemen came to inspect for the knife." Tornuaq paused so Yuralria could catch her breath and made what he was saying long winded as well. He knew her stubbornness and knew that even if the lights appeared before her eyes indicating she was almost ready to pass out she would not admit to such a thing.

"I know the path that the Norsemen will take and I know how to avoid them, however from our position now, which way is our tribesmen? I also want to avoid them if possible. Although I do wish that Unalaq were here, he knows best about somethings... like leaving the knife alone." Tournaq added and awaited to see if Yuralria could tell him where their people were.

Their people... her people? Or was it just people now? What would the elders do? Would they banish the both of them? Would they banish her and kill him? So much had changed in so small amount of time.

Tornuaq looked at his love and smiled, by the gods he wished he knew what she was thinking and how she felt.
trixie
Disciple
Disciple

Post by trixie »

Yuralria smiled weakly. She appeared distracted and withdrawn. She trudged beside him, not saying much, looking around at the horizon and appearing lost in thought. When she wasn't looking at him, Tornuaq thought he might see tears welling in her eyes, but she tried hard to hide it.

"What is this knife Tornuaq? Where did you find it? And why does it seem so....mysterious? I know these mountains, they are familiar to me. But why would the knife lead us there? Do you know?"
DSIGFUSS
Keeper
Keeper

Post by DSIGFUSS »

Yuralria and Tornuaq walk for hours and the moutains get closer and closer in the darkness of the arctic tundra. The snow stops falling and with the fullness of the moon, the Inuit couple can see near as far as the horizon. As Yuralria asks her question, Tornuaq has a strange feeling in the pit of his stomach. He fears for his friend Unulaq to the west. He fears that he is in great danger. He also fears for Sashila.

ooc- you can answer Yuralria's last question or not...
Andrew
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Andrew »

trixie wrote:"What is this knife Tornuaq? Where did you find it? And why does it seem so....mysterious? I know these mountains, they are familiar to me. But why would the knife lead us there? Do you know?"
As they walked, Tornuaq thought of an answer. In some ways he was not sure about the knife and it was hard to put into words, the "feelings" that the knife gave. "Unulaq and I found it while hunting, the Norseman we brought back had it. I took it and Unulaq thought it dangerous and hid it on the shore. The knife has some powers to it and it draws me to these mountains, why I do not know but it has to do with the Norsemen and some witch I believe."
DSIGFUSS
Keeper
Keeper

Post by DSIGFUSS »

ooc- continue your chat if you want to. I'm enjoying it.

As the couple walk towards the mountains they spot a trail of dark spots weaving through the snow just over the horizon of the flat plains of Baffin Island. Neither can immediately make anything out.

The mountains are still quite a distance away, but the blurred movements seem to be headed in the same direction Tornuaq and Yuralria are traveling.

ooc - spot hidden you two.
Andrew
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Andrew »

Spoiler:
OOC: Spot Hidden 82% Rolled 82%.
trixie
Disciple
Disciple

Post by trixie »

OC
Totally failed
IC

"A witch!" Yurarlria falls silent for a minute as they trudge uphill in the snow. "And its dangerous." She nodded emphatically, "Yes I agree. The Norsemen seem dangerous, and if it feels like it has some control of you, then I think it may be." After a moment she adds, "Does that mean we are approaching danger, if it draws you here?"
DSIGFUSS
Keeper
Keeper

Post by DSIGFUSS »

Yuralria is oblivious to the writhing mass of figures far off in the distance, her thoughts dwelling on… other things.

ooc – Yuralria see pm.

Tornuaq on the other hand, sees something far off in the distance. The strange looking mass on the horizon appears to be people marching slowly across the plains. People moving very strangely, jerking and writhing as they walk… but people nonetheless. On the outskirts of the mass of writhing figures, Tornuaq is certain he spots a dog sled. As he focuses in on the dog sled, he can barely make out an Inuit hunter fighting off a host of these twitchy people. He squints even harder and swears the people are eating his sled dogs.
Andrew
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Andrew »

Tornuaq lets out a groan as he spots what's up ahead, he stands behind Yuralria, places his chin on her shoulder and points out to the mass up ahead. "I really dislike the thought of running up there blindly but someone is in trouble." He then drew his sword, grabbed Yuralria by the hand and began to run towards the dog sled.

Return to “Chapter 5: The Good The Bad and the Eskimo”