Page 1 of 1

The Viking Exchange! (Gudrun and Ingvar)

Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:47 pm
by DSIGFUSS
After his short exchange with Gaeirmund, Gudrun storms away from the group to clear his mind and think carefully about the last few hours. The Viking archer feels a piercing heat on his chest where Captain Gunharr had scribed several strange blue runes. Gudrun is forced onto one knee and clenches his fists, as blinding pain shoots up his neck and across his shoulder. His nails bite into his palms and soon small droplets of blood stream off his hands and color the snow red at his feet.

Ingvar approaches, with the zombified Hildegarr stumbling foolishly behind him.

Innnnnnnnngggggghhhhhhhhhh… aaaaarrrrr. Mmmmmmmeeeehhhhhggghhhh!

Re: The Viking Exchange! (Gudrun and Ingvar)

Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:30 am
by Basketvector
Hey Gudrun! SO.... COLD ENOUGH FOR YA??!?
Ingvar seems oblivious to Gudrun's crippling pain, and continues with his awkward prattle...

YES SIR!!! WHoooHo! Cold day, cold day. -sniff- Sure glad we got rid of those crazies huh? They were really starting to bug me! Glad we're finally alone! Ingvar inches closer to Gudrun. Ya lose something down there or what? It's good to get away from the guys once in a while! Get some fresh air you know? That's what I'm always saying! Do dee do...

SHIT, here comes Hildegarr... act casual, act casual.

Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:17 am
by She Devil
Gudrun clenches his teeth with determination and grunts.

What was this clown going on and on about??? Talk about a chinwagger!

"I came....this way.....to be....alone! Then....you....showed up." Gudrun forces himself back to his feet in frustration and directs a dark scowl at the back of Ingvar's head.

Suppose he could be bait.

Posted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:31 pm
by DSIGFUSS
Suddenly Gudrun's skin starts to burn. It feels like the armor Gudrun is wearing is on fire.

ooc- San check

Posted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:21 am
by Basketvector
Ingvar watches Gudrun flailing in pain, and tries to size up the situation. "Hmm..."
"You doing ok there?"

He takes a bite of something from his pocket. chew chew...

Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:22 pm
by She Devil
OOC Current sanity is 70, can't update my character sheet as i wasn't the one to post it. Sanity check failed

Gudrun howls in pain at the burning armor, and starts to slowly peel it off. First the arm bands go.

"What in Asgard! Its burning me!" He looks darkly at Ingvar, and accuses him, "Did you ask the witch to hex me?? It is not hot out here, there is no fire, and yet my armor is burning hot!"

Posted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:23 am
by Basketvector
Oh yeah!!! Take it off!
TAKE IT AAALLLL OFF!!!

Ingvar hollars and caterwauls. He elbows Hildegarr...

Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:10 am
by She Devil
Gudrun narrows his eyes suspiciously, clambers to his feet and comes to an inch from Ingvar's nose.

"You got somethin' to say t' me?" He snarls between clenched teeth.

Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:26 am
by DSIGFUSS
As Gudrun gets into Ingvar's face, Ingvar notices a blue line of ink making it way down Gudrun's exposed arm. Snaking and twisting before his very eyes. Gudrun's skin seems to be tightening and slimming before his eyes as what only could be described as a tatoo begins to take shape.

As Ingvar pokes Hildegarr the Viking belches out a fould smelling stench. Hildegarr moans.

aaaaadeeeee!!! nnnnnggghhhhh

Posted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:58 am
by Basketvector
Ingvar grabs Gudrun by the arms.

"C'mon baby, lets stop this cruel game.. there's no need to deny our true feelings. You're posessed, we can work around that..."
He forces himself on her.

To Hildegarr, "Hit the road freak, this ain't no peep show"

Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:54 am
by DSIGFUSS
Waiting for Gudrun to post. She devil see pm.

Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:18 am
by DSIGFUSS
ooc - Ingvar roll spot hidden

Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:06 am
by She Devil
Gudrun snarls and kicks his legs up, hoping to hit Ingvar square in the nuts. "Get off me!" he bellows, flailing. His one arm tries to catch Ingvar by the throat, "You won't say a word or I'll end you right here, right now," he hisses between clenched teeth.

Posted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:50 am
by Basketvector
"Don't worry baby doll, your secret's safe with me. Long as you play ball, get it?"
"Ya, you get it..."

Ingvar goes for it.

spot hidden: (65) http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2673995/
goes for it: (90) http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2673997/

oc. if gudrun hit my nads he probably wouldn't go for it, he'd just say that stuff.

Posted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:46 am
by DSIGFUSS
ooc- Gudrun roll grapple.

Posted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:30 am
by She Devil
OC Bloody hell.....failed it This post could be premature, might have to wait for keep to post first but I'm feeling right testy atm :evil:

Gudrun tries to wriggle free but can't seem to. Maybe the pain of searing flesh is more weight than he can burden.

He wrinkles his face in disgust and spits in Ingvar's face. "Filthy scum, you lousy whoring bastard!" He pulls on Ingvar's hand and tries to clamp down in a bite.

Posted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:38 pm
by Basketvector
oc. i dont seem to have a rape skill on my character sheet, so not sure what's up. I'll do a d100 just in case. sorry about all this she-devil.. but i'm a viking, you know. the keepr and i are taking off for the long weekend, so may be a pause till next week.

Invar fumbles

Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:40 pm
by DSIGFUSS
The two Vikings battle for purchase... Ingvar's weight keeps Gudrun pinned to the snow but the Viking maiden's struggles seem to be keeping Ingvar at bay.

Then Gudrun's pain lights up her mind like a torch set to silk. She can feel or do nothing as spasms of burning white fire electrify her very soul. All she can do is scream...

Ingvar had heard screaming before and from women in almost the same situation but there was something about Gudrun's cry that chilled him to his core. He could not help but withdraw for but a moment and as he did so he saw a familiar face peeking at them behind a drift of snow. Watching the whole degrating scene and grinning wildly.

ooc- Gudrun. You can talk in a pain stricken howl but you can't move or fight back

ooc- Ingvar see pm.

Posted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:50 am
by Basketvector
Ingvar backs off, weirded out by Gudrun's spasms. He pulls out his axe, just in case.
"What devilry is this?"

He spots Melkora on the horizon. "YOU!!!! YOU'RE THE CAUSE WITCH!!! AND I WAS GETTIN' THERE!!!"

He trudges towards her in the snow angrily, axe drawn.

Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:33 pm
by She Devil
"BAAAAASTAAAAARD" Gudrun howls after him, still immobilized in painful affliction. What was happening to her???

Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:02 pm
by DSIGFUSS
The witch Melkorka suddenly stands cackling wildly and pointing at Gudrun.

She has the mark of Loki! The Shifter! Ha Ha Ha! So sorry to spoil your fun chosen one... If you wish my pet you can have your fun with me. hmmmm Ingvar?

Melkorka slowly moves closer to Ingvar, her long boney fingers moving greedily in front of the old crones exposed breasts.

Behind Ingvar, Gudrun screams in painful agony.

ooc- see pm Gudrun

Posted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:22 am
by Basketvector
"FIND YOUR OWN WOMAN, HAG!!!"
Ingvar tries to lay her out with a haymaker.

dex or something d100: 1d100 → [67] = (67)
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2695107/

strike? 1d100 → [43] = (43)

Posted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:50 pm
by DSIGFUSS
Ingvar fist smashes into the witches face and she falls back to the snow cackling wildly.

Hee Hee Heeeee!!! yes chosen one. Your fists are like thrusts from your cock on my lips. Give the girl time for her transformation. Heeeeeeeeeeee!

The undead Hildigarr moves close to Ingvar and holds one of his knives in the air.

ellllllllllppp Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing.. ar

Meanwhile Gudrun had removed the top half of her chainmail shirt and torn away her tunic as the burning continued. Her skin bubbled and streaks of bluish light began to speard across her skin as if painted by some unnatural force. Her breasts, once uneven and goat-like, rose and filled to rival any barmaid in Iceland. Her face, once blocky and mottled with tufts of hair, slendered as a fiery rash erpupted and ate away that which it found unappealing.

ooc - Gudrun. roll a sanity check to act or speak. Ingvar.. your move.

Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:38 am
by Basketvector
Ingvar watches Gudrun's transformation in disbelief.
"BY THE GODS!!!"

He inches towards her in curiosity.
"Should... should I hold your clothes for you?"

Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:37 am
by She Devil
Gudrun hisses at Ingvar, baring her teeth like an animal, but seems unable to get out the words. She holds herself up in painful agony, on her knees in the snow. She clambers at the rest of her clothing, pulling it off like its burning her. When it doesn't seem to help, she throws her head back and screams.

OOC Second roll is a Viking mythos roll but my sheet shows (00)so I don't think there was much point.

Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:56 pm
by DSIGFUSS
As Ingvar watches in horrified disbelief as Gudrun's skin boils and bubbles like an un kept cooking pot, Melkorka slowly hobbles over to Ingvar. She places a hand on the Viking oarsman's hip and cackles...

Oh I think you would like to hold much more than her clothes very soooon chosen one.

Gudrun's screams grow louder until her very throat bleeds from the outside in. Her eyes bulge, nearly popping from the unearthly pressure. Her hair falls out in clumps before Gudrun's eyes or she pulls them out in clumps. Ingvar cannopt be certain.

The zombieified Hildegarr can no longer stand it. He turns and walks away casting frightened glances towards the scene over his own rotting shoulder. Like a mal adjusted retarded teenager.. he does not understand.

ooc- Ingvar roll sanity check. 1d100, 1d4, 1d8. If you loose more than 4 sanity you go mad. :)

Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:43 am
by Basketvector

Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:56 am
by DSIGFUSS
OOC- OK... INGVAR ROLL 1D100 AND GET HIGHER THAN INT X5. ALSO ROLL 1D10 FOR YOUR INSANITY

Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:14 am
by Basketvector
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2742309/
d100 = 27
d10 = 4

Ingvar froths

Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:34 am
by DSIGFUSS
Ingvar, transfixed with the boiling woman in front of him cannot dare to look away. Her mutating flesh sparks a sense of longing within him he had not felt since his days with the livestock back home in Iceland.

The witch Melkorka cackles wildly behind the Viking oarsman.

Praise Loki! Praise Sigyn! The 18th rune shall be ours my chosen Ingvar! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!

Posted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:50 am
by Basketvector
Ingvar grabs Melkora.
"THAT DRUID SHIT MAKES ME SO HOT"
He wrastles her to the ground > <a href="http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/ ... d100=58</a>