IC: Return to Soho - Maksim & Nethaniel

At long last the Stars are almost Right. Soon Nyarlathotep's plans will come to fruition. Then the world will be changed irrevocably -- but not quite yet. Pesky human investigators have learned much, but can they survive long enough to make sense of what they know?

Moderators: Laraqua, Raiko

Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 17 years 8 months

Re: IC: Return to Soho - Maksim & Nethaniel

Post by Laraqua »

Euston Station
9:39pm - Thursday 29th January, 1925

Maksim stops in a parking lot on the street near Euston Station, the Railway Inn, with a heavy sigh. "A few more. Assuming they're all still alive." He glances back at Yaleesha, who seems more anxious now that there's the chance she'll need to walk into a parking lot half-dressed. "Next time I need to remember to keep spare clothes in the trunk. You and Nethaniel stay here. I'll head in and see if there's anyone else in there." He gives Mikey a dark look. "You ... can stay or go. Your choice." With that the large Russian pulls open the car door and heads out into the cold.
Is it bad that I listen to this about ten times a day?

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
BenTheRat
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 12 years 10 months

Post by BenTheRat »

As Maksim gets out of the car, "Well I'm not here for my good looks." Mikey checks his knife wishing he had his .38 with him. He gets out and follows Maksim.
Call of Cthulhu
Arkham Horror
Cthulhu Wars
The Rat's Haunting
A Star on the Shore
A Dream of Japan
Watch the World Burn
Shadows over Dunwich
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 17 years 8 months

Post by Laraqua »

Nethaniel and Yaleesha are staying in this thread. Maksim and Mikey are entering this thread.
BentheRat,please roll a Know Roll to see if you identify Detective Jones as a plainsclothes police officer.
Is it bad that I listen to this about ten times a day?

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/

Return to “Raiko's Masks of Nyarlathotep Game”