Guestbook

At long last the Stars are almost Right. Soon Nyarlathotep's plans will come to fruition. Then the world will be changed irrevocably -- but not quite yet. Pesky human investigators have learned much, but can they survive long enough to make sense of what they know?

Moderators: Laraqua, Raiko

Raiko
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 11 months

Guestbook

Post by Raiko »

I thought it would be nice to have somewhere for anyone following our story to post.

Please feel free to be critical of my gamesmastering if you like, but don't post any spoilers.

Thanks,

Raiko.
thewhatchamacallit
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 7 months

Post by thewhatchamacallit »

Hi Raiko,

Long time reader first time replier. Hey I just wanted to tell you how much I love the Rukov brothers, aviators! Now that's imitatable :D

I also wanted to say I love your game style, especially the no permit laws for automatic weapons, genius!

I only think there's one thing wrong with the game so far and that's not enough women to men in the ratio, that Timour needs more selection.

Thanks for running such a fun game, hope everyone survives.

-What
coffee demon
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by coffee demon »

I also think the game looks awesome - I just found it on the 'net!

Who is this Andrei character, he sure is intriguing!

I think the Keeper should eliminate the two russian brothers ASAP, so they leave Andrei and his girlfriend alone! :twisted:
Raiko
Admin
Admin

Post by Raiko »

:lol::lol::lol:

It's good to have such unbiased readers! :lol:
Steerpike
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by Steerpike »

As a GM I have ran this scenario a few times, and I would like to wish Raiko the best of luck.

Oh yeah before I forget, I would just like to pass this message on to the brave souls who are playing.

You're doomed...doomed I tell you...Muwahahahaha :lol:
Maksim Rukov
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by Maksim Rukov »

Maksim Mikhailovich Rukov will be reborn a dozen times in a dozen different games. I will not let him die!

However, without Timour, I've no idea what poor Maks will do. Must force thewhatchamacallit to move to Australia.

Okay, enough posting in the non-character section.
jtull_84
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 17 years 10 months

Exciting

Post by jtull_84 »

I've finally caught up with the motley crew. Fun story, plenty of investigation, intrigue, and pulp shenanigans. The Rukov brothers are definitely ready for Hollywood. If all goes well I might join you on your next stop. Keep it up.
DSIGFUSS
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Re: Guestbook

Post by DSIGFUSS »

Hi there Raiko... would you mind giving a hint at how long til the game reaches England. Counting the posts....
Raiko
Admin
Admin

Post by Raiko »

Yes sorry I'd meant to PM you over the weekend.

Imme won't be able to post for the next two weeks or so, and as we should hopefully have a better idea by then whether your friend Coffee will be returning by then, I've decided to spend those two weeks wrapping up loose ends in the US.

This includes introducing Trixie to the game this week, she's taking over Timour Rukov, an existing player(less) character.

Unfortunately September seems to be a busy month for everyone, the good news is that once Imme gets back online I'll be starting the London chapter immediately, even if it means summarising 'what happened next.'

The game has slowed down rather a lot as the chapter has drawn to a close, and I'm as keen as anyone to get the second chapter going, but I'd rather wait another few days for Imme (and hopefully Coffee) to return than move ahead without them.

I'll start involving your character as soon as the London chapter begins.
DSIGFUSS
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Post by DSIGFUSS »

sweet. No rush I guess. Just heard such good things about the game. I'll be good to go in 2 weeks.
Grafster
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Grafster »

Apologies for keeping you waiting. I think it's fairly safe to say that the group has a tendency to "roleplay everything". I love that, but it can make us tricky for Raiko to corral sometimes.

We're committed, as a group, to completing Masks though so you've got copious quantities of kooky cultists and crazed capers to look forward to.
Looking forward to having you join us!

PS Happy Anniversary Raiko!
Johnny's rolls & Character Sheet
English: Purple | Chinese (Cantonese):Green
amarriner
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 7 months

Post by amarriner »

Neophyte here trying to get into the storyline so I popped in to say hello and good luck with the game.

Raiko--Do you have another Wordpress site for this game as you do for BTMOM?
the detestable pounding and piping whereunto dance slowly, awkwardly, and absurdly the gigantic, tenebrous ultimate gods the blind, voiceless, mindless gargoyles whose soul is Nyarlathotep.
Aliktren
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 15 years 4 months

Post by Aliktren »

Just wanted to post and say I've really enjoyed reading through, you guys are running a great campaign and inspired me to get some friends together online and have a go ourselves, truly great stuff and thanks for making this available via google, as I'd never have found it otherwise :)
Raiko
Admin
Admin

Post by Raiko »

Hi Aliktren, thanks for posting in my guestbook, it’s really nice when I learn that non-players are reading the game. I’m glad you are enjoying it; this game is blessed with a fantastic group of players and I’ll really enjoying reading the posts myself.

Good luck with you own online game; out of curiosity, are you playing Masks? Play by post or instant messenger / virtual tabletop?

Return to “Raiko's Masks of Nyarlathotep Game”