Masks Chit Chat.

At long last the Stars are almost Right. Soon Nyarlathotep's plans will come to fruition. Then the world will be changed irrevocably -- but not quite yet. Pesky human investigators have learned much, but can they survive long enough to make sense of what they know?

Moderators: Laraqua, Raiko

Decrepit
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 17 years 11 months

Re: Masks Chit Chat.

Post by Decrepit »

Raiko wrote:There's a few things that I'd forgotten & I didn't realise that the last time all of your characters were together was in 2008!
:lol:
Raiko
Admin
Admin

Post by Raiko »

MASKS IS BACK! :)

A quick synopsis is in the OOC Thread

Maksim, Timour, Nathaniel and Caroline are currently appearing in the Spice Shop Thread, as is Gwen if Jtull gets back really quickly!

Johnny, Andrei and Elizabeth are appearing in the Limehouse Thread

The cops will make their appearance as soon as I've had a post from the other investigators.

Grafster will be joining us later in the week. :) I need Imme and Decrepit to make a post or two before Graster anyway, so that doesn't slow us down.

I apologise for the hundreds of typos that I'd imagine have got into my posts, and for the Chaotic synopsis. I'll be in less of a rush in future, so there should be less typos and I'll get to work sorting out some proper synopsis threads. By the time you've all hopefully gotten out of your current predicaments I plan to at least have some decent summaries of events from London.

If you need any more details before you post then please let me know. :) I'll post again as soon as you need me to. I'll allow you a couple of days to all post.
Raiko
Admin
Admin

Post by Raiko »

Oh and it's now 1:52am, so I'm off to bed. :)
imme
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 17 years 8 months

Post by imme »

Yay! And I'm glad Grafster's coming back, too. Elizabeth depends on Johnny to save the day :)
Raiko
Admin
Admin

Post by Raiko »

Yeah things wouldn't be the same without Johnny's level head. :)

Just waiting the last couple of posts now before I move the action along.
coffee demon
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by coffee demon »

Hey guys, does anyone know a place I could sell a couple CoC game books? I have the Masks hardcover, and Tatters of the King. Haven't even opened either of them. If anyone's interested, or knows a good place to sell 'em, send me a PM.
Raiko
Admin
Admin

Post by Raiko »

coffee demon wrote:Hey guys, does anyone know a place I could sell a couple CoC game books? I have the Masks hardcover, and Tatters of the King. Haven't even opened either of them. If anyone's interested, or knows a good place to sell 'em, send me a PM.
I'm fairly sure that there is a forum on Yog-sothoth.com for buying and selling CoC stuff. The best way to sell rare items seems to be to make a post on there linking to an eBay item.

By the way, I once owned Horror on the Orient Express, never actually read it, and threw it away in a big tidy up when I moved house! :eek:

Now I'd like it again and it goes for hundreds on eBay! Please publish a pdf Chaosium! (and pay the author)
Decrepit
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Decrepit »

Could someone remind me how, on the board, to add a text label to a URL or to a spoiler? I've tried

[url=text]

and

[url="text"]

to no avail.
Raiko
Admin
Admin

Post by Raiko »

Like this

Code: Select all

[url=www.callofcthulhu.org.uk]text[/url]
text
Decrepit
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Decrepit »

Got it. Thanks.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 17 years 8 months

Post by Laraqua »

Wow, we're really getting some steam into this game. Good job everyone! Maks is my fave CoC character and I have been missing you all! Hail hail the gang's all here! Just a shame that we don't have thewhatchamacallit back, but Trixie's doing a good job.
Is it bad that I listen to this about ten times a day?

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
Raiko
Admin
Admin

Post by Raiko »

Laraqua wrote:Wow, we're really getting some steam into this game. Good job everyone! Maks is my fave CoC character and I have been missing you all! Hail hail the gang's all here!

I'm so glad that you all wanted to return. :)

I really missed this game, but after a couple of false starts trying to get going again, I waited until I was absolutely certain that I'd be ok to post regularly myself.
Laraqua wrote:Just a shame that we don't have thewhatchamacallit back, but Trixie's doing a good job.
I actually tried to contact both of them. I thought that if they both wanted to return then we'd be able to work something out, I'd just have to squeeze another character in. They're both great players.

thewhatchamacallit didn't reply, but he may not have received my message (I used Facebook, but don't know that he even checks his account), I didn't try too hard to get in touch because Trixie replied immediately. If she's going to be offline for a while, then I could try a little harder to make contact with thewhatchamacallit (I'm certain that I've now found a better way to get in touch with him).
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

I'm glad to finally be part of this game too! :) I actually joined the board just a few days after it started. If I'd been a little earlier, I might have joined then. I had tried to keep up with reading along with it during the early days, but it moved so fast back then I'm not sure if I would have been able to manage playing at the time.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep

Return to “Raiko's Masks of Nyarlathotep Game”