Masks Wiki

At long last the Stars are almost Right. Soon Nyarlathotep's plans will come to fruition. Then the world will be changed irrevocably -- but not quite yet. Pesky human investigators have learned much, but can they survive long enough to make sense of what they know?

Moderators: Laraqua, Raiko

Raiko
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 11 months

Masks Wiki

Post by Raiko »

Good News:

The Masks Wiki is back. :D EDIT: I've removed the url because it's gone again now :(

At the moment only the character lists (both alphabetical and by locoation) and the location lists are back, but I have enough backed up information to repopulate many of the entries over the weekend. The lists by themselves are fairly useful.

I also have the clues/handouts (obviously), three quarters or so of the New York synopsis, and an up-to-date London Timeline (not a full synopsis yet).

There may be one or two NPCs or Locations missing from the lists, but I have at least tried to make sure that the London NPCs are all added in.

Please could you all try following the hyperlink above to make sure the you can access the wiki. At the moment there’s only me that can edit, but I’ll change that as soon as I’ve restored all the data that I’ve got.

It will be securely backed up this time (offline), so there’s no danger of loosing everything should my webhost go bust again.
Raiko
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 11 months

Re: Masks Wiki

Post by Raiko »

Sadly I ended up removing the wiki before I'd got it back up to date. I installed a tikiwiki update that messed the whole thing up and couldn't find a way to fix it.

I still have the text that I'd salvaged from the original wiki, plus the text of some newer wiki posts, and I'll be adding them all to the new campaign clues subforum.
I'm not planning to try hosting anything relating to this game on other sites ever again, it's better to keep everything here. :)

I am going to look into what the best way to back up this entire game is though. Now that it's started moving again I'm determined to safeguard the game, and see it through to the end, as long as some of the players are still playing. 8-)
Grafster
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Re: Masks Wiki

Post by Grafster »

The wiki was a noble idea, gaming involves too much work for the Keeper already.
Johnny's rolls & Character Sheet
English: Purple | Chinese (Cantonese):Green

Return to “Raiko's Masks of Nyarlathotep Game”