Mon Sep 4 - Afternoon - Dex and Langdon

New York City, 1933.

A man is missing and the girl wants him found. What more do you need to know?

This game will be run using the Trail of Cthulhu (copyright (c)2009 Pelgrane Press).

Moderator: Gaffer

Dexter Ford
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 14 years 7 months

Re: Mon Sep 4 - Afternoon - Dex and Langdon

Post by Dexter Ford »

"Detective Esposito, good to hear from you. Langdon is here with me, but I am not sure where Delores is at, perhaps the paper? As for discovering anything new, Langdon and I did stumble across a tid bit about a necklace he remembers seeing on Miss Hirt's neck, and we located an image of it in one of the books I was reading." He looks at Langdon and raises an eyebrow, smiling. "I think Langdon and I could be convinced to discuss this more. Over a beer and a steak perhaps? I don't think either of us have eaten tonite. Flannigan's on East 51st, corner of Lexington? Yeah, opposite the Waldorf Astoria. See you there in about 30 minutes?" Glancing over at Langdon and seeing if that is okay. If it is, Dex will finish the conversation with Esposito and hang up.

"Seems our master is summoning us for a little bit of a pow-wow." Dex simple chuckles, finds his revolver, and a new coat to replace the torn up one. I am pretty sure he would have changed his shirt from a spare at the office before falling asleep.
Gaffer
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 7 months

Post by Gaffer »

Esposito calls just as you're heading out the door to say that he couldn't reach Delores at the paper, but you could try going by her boarding house to see if she's home.
"Two in the head, you know he's dead." <heh>
Langdon
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 14 years 7 months

Post by Langdon »

I'll drive us where we need to go.
OOC,This is my last post for a while.
Gaffer
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 7 months

Post by Gaffer »

As langdon pulls in to the curb at the address of the rooming house, Delores is about to enter the front door. Langdon toots his horn and Dex gets out of the passenger side. He steps to foot of the stoop and looks up at Delores. "Excuse me, Miss Brown, would you care to have a bite to eat with us? Detective Esposito will be joining us and we can discuss what we've learned and our next steps."

Delores comes down the steps somewhat wearily, saying. "That would be lovely. Suppertime's past here."

Dex lets her into the backseat and Langdon pulls away. Dex says, "We're going up to Flannigan's for a steak and a beer."
"Two in the head, you know he's dead." <heh>

Return to “Find Him, Please (Trail of Cthulhu)”