Saturday Sept 2 afternoon

New York City, 1933.

A man is missing and the girl wants him found. What more do you need to know?

This game will be run using the Trail of Cthulhu (copyright (c)2009 Pelgrane Press).

Moderator: Gaffer

Langdon
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 14 years 7 months

Re: Saturday Sept 2 afternoon

Post by Langdon »

<sorry. Had a busy weekend>

"Well, Dex. I suppose visiting the building can't hurt. It's not unlawful for a citizen to walk past a building, is it?"

After walking a ways, Langdon starts up the conversation again, "I'm sorry about what I said in there. I didn't mean anything against the police. I think the detective and I just have different ways of seeing our duty to the people. But that Dolores woman! Look, I don't take it personally, but I think she's out to get me. Well, not just me. She seems out to 'get' just about anyone she can! Did someone hit her brother with a car or something while everyone stood by to watch? Is there some story of a jilted lover? Her fiance ditch her at the altar? I'd be bitter if any of that happened to me. But boy, it sure feels like she's got a grudge against the world. I'd be surprised if she weren't running over to her newspaper right now to print a story about a crooked cop and politician breaking into some poor man's house."
FrankyEsposito
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 14 years 7 months

Post by FrankyEsposito »

"Answers? From those?" I think about it for a bit. "I hope not. But anything is possible in Red Hook."

I close my coat against the sudden chill, knowing even as I do that the chill comes from the inside. "I'm hoping to get some answers from some more mundane sources."
Gaffer
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 7 months

Post by Gaffer »

I'm going to call "Scene" at this point.

I assume that Dex and Langdon are going to their respective offices and will meet around 7:00 pm to check out Hirt's building and/or apartment.

I assume that Delores is going home.

I assume that Franky is going by the Hudson Street Station, then going home.

Correct me if any of my assumptions are off.

I'll cover the next couple of hours in private threads; then start a double thread for Dex and Langdon.
"Two in the head, you know he's dead." <heh>

Return to “Find Him, Please (Trail of Cthulhu)”