Friday, Sept. 1, 1933

New York City, 1933.

A man is missing and the girl wants him found. What more do you need to know?

This game will be run using the Trail of Cthulhu (copyright (c)2009 Pelgrane Press).

Moderator: Gaffer

Dexter Ford
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 14 years 7 months

Re: Friday, Sept. 1, 1933

Post by Dexter Ford »

*Part of the reason for the delay in my post was that I was waiting on Delores' answer to Dex's inquiry. However, for the sake of progress, I went ahead and posted in the Dex thread.*
Gaffer
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 7 months

Post by Gaffer »

That's fine.
"Two in the head, you know he's dead." <heh>
Delores Brown
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 14 years 6 months

Post by Delores Brown »

Langdon wrote:Indignant, I shout, "Excuse me, Miss!" and grab Miss Brown by the wrists. "I meant no insult or slight against you. What I meant was that Dex and Mr. Esposito are paid to pursue and tail and shadow and track and sneak and snoop and pry." I let her go, taking on a calmer tone, "My business, for which I am endebted to the public, is to help our communities prosper and grow. Yours, Dolores, is to find and report the facts, yes?"

I adjust my suit coat and bow tie.

"It has been my experience that few news reporters - well, those not involved in the yellow journals and muck raking and what have you - lie in wait in back alleys digging for a story. I am sure that you are a professional journalist."
Delores shook herself free from Langdon's grip. "Do you mind?!" she snapped. "My business, as you say, is to find and report the facts. Facts that some in office seem to think we shouldn't report." She pulled her jacket straight and looked around at the people in the room as if daring them to say something. In a quieter, albeit strained tone, she continued, "I'll do my research and report the facts I find."

Return to “Find Him, Please (Trail of Cthulhu)”