Character Creation and Such

New York City, 1933.

A man is missing and the girl wants him found. What more do you need to know?

This game will be run using the Trail of Cthulhu (copyright (c)2009 Pelgrane Press).

Moderator: Gaffer

Langdon
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 14 years 7 months

Re: Character Creation and Such

Post by Langdon »

<<Character sheet for Langdon Vilas. Occupational abilities are marked with an asterisk (*): Accounting, Law, Assess Honesty, Bureaucracy, Credit Rating, Flattery, Riding, and Weapons: fencing foil.>>
Attachments
Langdon Vilas copy.pdf
(157.88 KiB) Downloaded 139 times
Gaffer
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 7 months

Re: Character Creation and Such

Post by Gaffer »

I've set up a separate Topic for completed character sheets, but couldn't figure out a way of displaying them in the post. Any suggestions?

I'd like to know what equipment each character wants.

Dexter has already indicated two Smith and Wesson .38 revolvers, blackjack, locksmith tools and 1927 Ford Model A. All of that is fine and I'll presume he carries a notebook. I might suggest some handcuffs. We'll presume a toolkit, blanket, etc. in the car.

I think John specified a firearm for Franky, but can't find it now. Of course he'll get the usual detective gear - badge, handcuffs, sap, notebook, etc.

Langdon can certainly have a rather nice auto, if he chooses. He could have a firearm (a shotgun to go with his Outdoorsman point?). He has to be mindful of the Sullivan Act for a handgun, though with his connections a carry permit is pretty easy to acquire.

I doubt Delores' finances would cover a car and she probably doesn't have the pull for a carry permit.
"Two in the head, you know he's dead." <heh>

Return to “Find Him, Please (Trail of Cthulhu)”