IC-OMAHA-Captivity(Erica Spears/Roy McCrumb/Doug Marley)

As day gives way to night, time may be running out for the human race. Warren Air Force Base is still in human hands, but there is a crisis within and what's left of the world risks plunging into nuclear chaos. A small group of captive women hopes desperately to escape from their cruel captors, while another woman is undercover amongst them. Two park rangers at a station near Chimney Rock prepare to weather the night. In a convenience store south of Ogallala, tensions are high as employees, survivors, and criminals try to survive the night. In Omaha, scientists may have won humanity a reprieve, but at a high cost. The zombie outbreak appears to have ended there, but there are still dangers. Will Omaha be a bastion for survivors, or will it descend into anarchy?

Moderator: Mr. Handy

Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

IC-OMAHA-Captivity(Erica Spears/Roy McCrumb/Doug Marley)

Post by Mr. Handy »

Z-Day - 5:35 PM Central Time - Downtown Omaha, Nebraska
On the main floor-
Wesley took another look at Doug's head, but there really wasn't anything more he could do. "Okay, Roy," he said. "Come on over and I'll patch you up, mon."

"All right," said Roy. He came over to Wesley. "My ribs are killin' me."

Doug tried to use Wesley's medical supplies to treat his own arm injury, but he only made it worse. He howled in pain as he accidentally stabbed his wound with the stitching needle.

"On second thought," said Wesley, "looks like I got a little more work to do first."

"Yeah, sure," said Roy. "Can I borrow the key to that padlock? I'll search the prisoner while I wait."

"Nobody searched her?!" Wesley gave him the key. "Yeah, you go do that, mon. Make sure she don't have any guns or anything hidden."

"I find it, I keep it." Roy unlocked the storage compartment and opened it.

In the storage compartment-
Roy entered the small compartment. It was dark inside, and the only light came from the main floor. Erica lay unconscious on the floor, her hair a bloody mess. Roy knelt in front of her, watching her chest slowly rise and fall.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Re: IC-OMAHA-Captivity(Erica Spears/Roy McCrumb/Doug Marley)

Post by Mr. Handy »

On the main floor-
Wesley stopped the bleeding and repaired Doug's new wound.

Roy ran his hands up Erica's legs, feeling for anything that might be hidden there, but he also grinned with pleasure. His hands progressed up and over her bulky flight jacket, lingering on her breasts. He didn't notice anything as he searched her. After a brief hesitation, he unbuttoned her jacket and opened it up to reveal a Kevlar vest underneath. He lifted her back up and slid the jacket off of her, tossing it in the corner. Then he unzipped her vest and removed it. Beneath it she wore an olive green tank top.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

On the main floor-
Wesley took another look at Doug's arm, and this time did a better job, relieving a lot of his pain. "I and I gonna kick that Jerry Law's ass for what he did if I get the chance," said Wesley.

Roy unlaced Erica's boots and pulled them off, followed by her socks. Then he unbuckled her belt and removed it. Breathing heavily, he pulled her pants down and removed them. "You sure are hot," he said, feeling her bare legs. He put her arms back and began to slip her tank top over her head.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

On the main floor-
Wesley expertly continued to treat Doug's arm, undoing a decent amount of the damage caused by Jerry's nightstick. He began carefully sewing up the wound, which would take him a few more minutes.

Roy stripped Erica to her underwear, tossing her clothes in a pile in the corner. He took her belt and used it to tie her arms tight behind her back. Then he went back to the door and looked outside. Good, they're going to be busy for a while, he thought. He gently pulled the door most of the way closed and returned to Erica. "Oh, baby..." he said, climbing on top of her. He began fondling and kissing her.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

On the main floor-
Wesley kept working on Doug's arm.

Roy was quickly losing his self-control, running his hands all over Erica as she lay helpless. He slipped her panties over her hips and past her knees, and then he unbuckled his belt.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

On the main floor-
Wesley worked on, his ears perking up. "That sounds like your father returning, Doug," he said.

"Ohh, yeah," moaned Roy softly, spreading Erica's legs. Before he could go any further, Doug called from out on the main floor: "Hey, Roy! The others are coming back!"

Roy grumbled, pulling Erica's panties back up. He fastened his belt and gave Erica one more kiss. "I'll be back for you later, honey," he whispered in her ear. He stood, gathered her clothes, vest, and boots, and returned to the main floor.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

On the main floor-
Roy shut the storage compartment and replaced the padlock, locking it securely. He walked over to Wesley and Doug and placed Erica's things in a pile. "Found a nice bulletproof vest," he said. "It won't fit me, but it should fit Doug here. I'll trade it for stuff. Maybe a gun and some ammo, maybe some drugs. I could use a little juice, if you get my drift."

"Yes, I think we can arrange something," said Wesley. "Work it out with Damon. That's him arriving now, so go open the garage door, mon. Doug, your arm's doing much better. Let's look at your head."

"Okay. Heather could use the boots and clothes." Roy went over to the garage door and easily raised it with his ample muscles. A moment later, the minibus returned and drove in through the open door.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

OOC,Everyone is moving to the following thread.
Wild in the Streets
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death

Return to “Chapter 5 - Dead of Night”