IC-GOLD-Triage(Everyone)

As day gives way to night, time may be running out for the human race. Warren Air Force Base is still in human hands, but there is a crisis within and what's left of the world risks plunging into nuclear chaos. A small group of captive women hopes desperately to escape from their cruel captors, while another woman is undercover amongst them. Two park rangers at a station near Chimney Rock prepare to weather the night. In a convenience store south of Ogallala, tensions are high as employees, survivors, and criminals try to survive the night. In Omaha, scientists may have won humanity a reprieve, but at a high cost. The zombie outbreak appears to have ended there, but there are still dangers. Will Omaha be a bastion for survivors, or will it descend into anarchy?

Moderator: Mr. Handy

Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Re: IC-GOLD-Triage(Everyone)

Post by Mr. Handy »

At the padded cells-
"Situation normal, sir," reported Lt. Sara Evans on her radio. She didn't finish saying the remainder of the acronym SNAFU, but it was pretty obvious to everyone. "Kowalski has been secured and Airman Simpson is recovering well. Senior Airman Tom Wu is MIA."

In the men's isolation ward-
"No, don't take it off, sir!" insisted Coltrane, scooping up the foil cap. "The aliens could take control of you again at any time!"
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
ryansommer
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 16 years

Post by ryansommer »

"Certainly" Keith said as he returned the sidearm. "Thanks for letting us use them. I can't help but to shudder when I think of what could have happened back there had we not been able to help. Thanks."
Keith returned to Melinda and his mother a hugged them both. The adrenalin of the battle wore off and Keith instantly felt weak in the knees. He sat down and ran his hands through his hair to hide their trembling.
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 11 months

Post by kabukiman »

Melinda hug Keith and give him a kiss.
masonstone
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 14 years 7 months

Post by masonstone »

"It's ok sir" Crew said, putting his hand out to help the Captain up "we all have our moments." he reassured, although his tone was mildly disapproving "Now if you've got yourself together sir I'd much appreciate your expertise with dealing with our colleagues Kelleher and Coltrane, then we can start making sense of this place again." Crew bent and picked up Johansen's foil hat and placed it carefully on the top of his suit before crouching and looking at Coltrane sadly "look son, I'm not being controlled, now will you let the good Captain help you, then we can all move on" he said, smiling at the Senior Airman.
That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
In his house at R'lyeh dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

In the men's isolation ward-
"Of course, Sergeant Major," said Coltrane. He saluted Captain Johansen. "Sir, what are your orders?"

In the operating theater-
Amanda squeezed both Keith and Melinda. "We're going to be safe now," she said. "I can feel it."
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
ryansommer
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 16 years

Post by ryansommer »

"I think we will be too" Keith said to reassure the women. However, he knew in the back of his mind that they may never be safe again. He recalled the worm that attacked the hotel where everyone felt safe and knew it was only a matter of time before they showed up here.
Last edited by ryansommer on Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kouchpotato
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 14 years 10 months

Post by kouchpotato »

Captain Johansen returned Coltrane's salute. Gather up all the bodies of the slain and put a bullet into their heads. We don't want another outbreak. He turns Crew. Sergeant Major, thank you for taking over the defense of the base while Captain Kelleher and I were... incapacitated. You did an excellent job.
Steerpike
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 17 years 9 months

Post by Steerpike »

Sgt Valdez approaches Lt Evans, overhearing her report on the radio - situation normal? this shit is far from fucking normal -
"Lt...do you have any new orders for me and my team?"
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

At the padded cells-
"Sorry, Sergeant," said Lt. Evans, "but I'm outside your chain of command. You take your orders from Sergeant Major Crew. Like me, he takes orders from Captains Kelleher and Johansen."
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Steerpike
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by Steerpike »

Sgt Valdez nods "Could you raise the Sgt Major and ask him for further instructions regarding my team Lt"
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

At the padded cells-
"You can ask him yourself if you like," said Lt. Evans. "You've got a radio built into your suit's helmet too, remember. And he's right around the corner in the men's ward, so you could always report in person."
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Steerpike
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by Steerpike »

Valdez nods "Roger that Lt" and then she flicks the radio on. "Sgt Maj Crew, this is Valdez with B team, awaiting further orders"
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

In the operating theater-
A squad of SFs in orange Racal suits burst into the room from the intake area, waving their M-16s around. "Nobody move!" shouted one of them.

Another one strode in, taller than the rest. "I'm Major Jesse Stone," he said, "and I am now in command of this clinic."
OOC,The story continues in the Gold section of Chapter 6, found on the links below. [b]Regimental Sergeant Major Raymond Crew[/b] is moving to the following thread.
Eagle's Nest
OOC,All other male characters are moving to the following thread.
Boys' Night In
OOC,All female characters are moving to the following thread.
Ladies' Night
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death

Return to “Chapter 5 - Dead of Night”