Page 1 of 1

IC-OMAHA-Jailbirds(Law/Kyle/Doug/Chuck/Darnell/Heather/Roy)

Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:21 am
by Mr. Handy
Z-Day - 5:05 PM Central Time - Brooks High School, Omaha, Nebraska
In the security office-
Jerry Law sat at his desk in the security office, watching the prisoners in the detention cells. Kyle Rogers sat sullenly on the bunk inside the first cell, his chin in his hands. Chuck Lubachek stood in the second cell, gripping the bars tightly as if he could simply bend the bars and walk out. Doug Marley lay on the couch, still unconscious thanks to the lump on the head that Rachel Cohen had given him. He had been disarmed and there was no danger of him escaping while he was out cold, and Jerry knew that putting him in the cell with Chuck would be a huge mistake - Doug was in trouble because he had pulled a gun on Chuck earlier, because Chuck had murdered his uncle. The body of Jacob Marley lay on the floor in a corner, covered by a blanket so that Doug would not see it when he awakens. Officer Kate Wheeler and Miguel Garcia had carried it in, and Kate had told Jerry to look after the corpse, as it was key evidence in the murder case. She had mentioned to him that she was planning on going to her precinct following the assembly to bring back some forensics people and other officers to take the prisoners and the body away - if there was anyone left alive there.
OOC,[b]Jerry[/b], if you want to try to treat [b]Doug[/b]'s head injury, roll First Aid. The base skill is 30%. If you succeed, roll 1d3 to see how many HP he recovers. He has only lost 2, so if you roll a 3, he will only get 2 back.

Re: IC-OMAHA-Jailbirds(Jerry Law/Kyle Rogers/Doug Marley/Chuck)

Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:12 am
by Mr. Handy
In the security office-
Jerry stood up and walked over to Doug. He checked the compress on his head, but there wasn't much else he could do. The youngster would just have to wake up on his own.

Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:04 pm
by kabukiman
Jerry is still nervous about having a dead body there, even knowing it won't awaken again.
-So you need anything? Something to eat?

Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:50 am
by Mr. Handy
In the security office-
"Yeah, I'm starved," said Chuck. "Maybe you could rustle up some grub from the kitchen."

Kyle nodded. "I could use some food too," he said.

Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:09 am
by kabukiman
-Well, as soon as we get something hot, I'l bring it.

Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:05 am
by Mr. Handy
In the security office-
"This is ridiculous!" said Chuck, gritting his teeth. "I didn't kill that Jamaican guy, and there's absolutely no evidence! Besides, whoever did kill him did us all a favor. There's a Jamaican gang dealing drugs in this school, or didn't you know that? I bet that's why he was killed. Why do you think Doug over there was carrying a gun? For crying out loud, he was actually going to shoot me, and everyone saw it. He should be in this cage, not me!"

Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:22 am
by kabukiman
-That's what we will see. We world isn't finished yet. You will have the oportunity to defend yourselve and if proved inocent, you will be released.

Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:12 am
by Mr. Handy
In the security office-
"You're even more naive than I thought if you really believe that," said Chuck. "That kid over there tried to kill me. Think he won't try it again if he gets the chance? That's what the world has come to. People are going to settle their scores any which way they can, and everyone's going to take matters into their own hands. The court system was overloaded even before this happened. They're sure as hell not going to function now."

Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:36 am
by kabukiman
-First, we will see how the system is. Then, we will decide. For what we know, the threat may have been already solved.

Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:50 am
by Mr. Handy
In the security office-
"Hey, he's waking up!" shouted Chuck, pointing across the room.

Doug blinked and sat up, groaning and holding his head.

Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:29 am
by kabukiman
-How you feeling?

Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:01 am
by Mr. Handy
In the security office-
"Like someone played the bongos on my head, mon," said Doug, rubbing his bruise and standing up. "What happened?"

"You just tried to kill me, you asshole!" snarled Chuck. "Don't go trying to plead amnesia!"
OOC,[b]Jerry[/b], roll Listen. The base skill is 25%.

Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:26 am
by kabukiman
Jerry was too concentrated in the discusssion.
-Guys, I don't want any fight, we have already problems enouth!

Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:30 am
by Mr. Handy
In the security office-
Doug didn't hear anything either, nor did Chuck or Kyle.

"It's not like he can get me through those bars," said Doug. He glared at Chuck. "Go ahead and open the cell door if you like, mon. I'll show you a fight then."

"Just try it," said Chuck. "You're not so tough without your gun."

Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:36 pm
by kabukiman
-Look, we almost saw the end of the world, we don't know how things are outside and the only thing you want is a fight? What is wrong with you?

Re: IC-OMAHA-Jailbirds(Law/Kyle/Doug/Chuck/Darnell/Heather/Roy)

Posted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:58 am
by Mr. Handy
In the security office-
Darnell Jones strode into the office, followed closely by Roy McCrumb and Heather Anderson. Both boys were carrying baseball bats. Heather immediately turned around and closed the door behind her, then locked it.

Kyle Rogers sat sullenly on the bunk inside the first cell, his chin in his hands, while Chuck Lubachek stood in the second cell, gripping the bars angrily. Kyle looked up and shrank back when he saw who had entered. Doug Marley stood near the couch, with a lump on the head that Rachel Cohen had given him. Jerry Law stood near his desk.

Posted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:00 pm
by Mr Zombie killer
Darnell said, "Your attention please! I represent the New United States of America. Kyle Rogers you have been judged and found guilty by a group of your peers and sentenced to death for your crimes of illegal storage of weapons, attempted kidnapping, and attempted murder. Mr. Law please hand me the keys to his cell so that sentence can be carried out or if you wish to have nothing to do with this matter please stand aside. Oh and Doug if you help us with this not only will we let you have Chuck here but you can get your revenge on that bitch who coldcocked you as she is just behind us so what do you say?"

Posted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:46 pm
by kabukiman
Jerry is incredulous. He look at them to see if this is some prank, but he try to get some weapon.
-What kind of joke is this?

Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:13 am
by Mr. Handy
In the security office-
"Are you crazy, mon?!" said Doug. "She's right behind you?! Why should I get my ass kicked by her again?"

Jerry had the bow on his back, the nightstick and saber on his belt, and the chainsaw. Of all of those weapons, the nightstick was the only one he knew how to use well.
OOC,[b]Darnell[/b], roll Fast Talk to convince [b]Doug[/b] to join you.

Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:28 pm
by Mr Zombie killer
Darnell made a fine speech using references from US History on the downtrodden and those who had no voice who had been forced to do what those above them had wanted while also mixing in references from pop culture and movies he had seen. In the end it appeared he had convinced Doug to join.

Posted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:43 am
by Mr. Handy
In the security office-
"You can't let them kill me!" protested Kyle, jumping to his feet and staying back from the bars. "You've got to stop them!"

Chuck just glared at Darnell. "I'll remember this, punk," he said.

Doug got up and walked over to Jerry, trying to slip the keys from his belt while he was distracted, but Jerry was not fooled. He felt the tug on his belt as Doug yanked the keys from it.

Meanwhile, there was a rattling at the doorknob. "Dammit, they've locked us out!" said a woman's voice from the other side. Then the door shuddered violently as it was struck from the other side. Heather grabbed a chair and dragged it over to the door, wedging it under the knob.

Posted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:34 pm
by Mr Zombie killer
Darnell said, "Where was your compassion when you tried to kill my girlfriend who you cannot get out of your mind and admit she is mine, or at least was maybe, and the mother of my child. Where was your compassion when you brought bombs to school and guns to school to kill or blow us all up, where was it when you attacked me without provication!. Say your prayers punk!"

Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:00 pm
by kabukiman
-We all know the crimes he commited. And he will have a trial. Or else, you will be just like him, doing whateaver your impulse tell you to do, and not a civilized person!
Jerry tried to bring some reason to the kids to make them avoid some act that they would latter regret.

Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:20 pm
by Mr Zombie killer
Darnell smiled and said, "Jerry, first of all civilization has collapsed now like it did when Rome fell. We are in the Dark Ages and there will be no trials for these two and you know that deep in your heart! Second of all it does not matter what I do now. If I was not to kill Kyle here, when that door breaks down then the bitch on the other side will arrest me anyway or shoot me which is normal cause I am black and used to you whites targeting me for being black. So I might as well kill Kyle. Doug unlock the cell please. If Jerry tries to block you then lock him up for being an accessory."

Posted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:35 am
by kabukiman
OOC: Mr Handy may not be here, but still can do some roleplay!

-Civilization hasn't colapse. The civilization we knew may have ended, but we can build a new one. With new rules. You don't need a formal Judge to punish someone it is true, but you still need some organization and a diiscussion or it will be purely murder.

Posted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:02 pm
by Mr Zombie killer
"And what about the bombs and guns he brought to school? Does he get a free fucking pass for them? You freaking liberals make me sick. We have the power and we are going to use it so get behind us or sit the fuck down!"

Posted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:22 am
by kabukiman
-LIberals? You forget that this country was made by free man who respect law and justice! To get some random justice, they could have stay in europe with their barons and kings!

Posted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:07 pm
by Mr Zombie killer
"Really? Did you pay any attention in school Jerry? The Sons of Liberty and the Green Mountian boys were just as bad as the Taliban and Al Quida. They were terriorist groups that hurt those who did not see eye to eye with them. They boycotted, illegally, they tarred and featherd, they destroyed British goods so that they would not have to pay taxes on them, taxes I might add that ammounted to 5 cents out of every dollar! They held caches of weapons like Kyle here and when the British went to get them they opened fire on them! And they were not the only ones! John Brown was a terrorist who murdered to free slaves, Custer was a terrorist who destroyed peacefull Indians and drove them into the arms of the warlike Indians who ammounted to a small amount of Natives. How bout the young J Edgar Hoover who helped round up thousands of innocent immigrants and ship them off to the USSR because they may or may not have had the "wrong" idea. How bout the goverment imprisoning thousands of innocent Japanese Americans because Japan bombed Pearl Harbor? How bout good old Hoover keeping taps on the people of these United States for holding ideas that were different then what he believed was good? I am guilty as they are I guess but I at least can admit that. Let me celebrate American independence and kill that pig there then wash myself in his blood.

Now again this is your last chance....are you going to open the cells or do I have to hurt you too rent a cop?

Posted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:45 am
by kabukiman
-The wrong actions of others never justify yours. And what's your point? History has made many crimes, so you can do the same? You can do whateaver you want as long as you aren't caught? And if civilization survives? Do you want to spend the next 20 years in jail because you were angry for some moment and had a rash action?

Posted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:22 am
by Mr Zombie killer
"You really think i am going to spend time in jail? I'm black dude! So if I committ this crime then that bitch will kill me and if I do not committ this crime then that bitch will kill me or someone will like when the zombies come back they will say, "Hey look black dude throw him to the zombies!" No I know that the only chance I had to live was my football scholarship and now that is gone so I will get my revenge. Your not talking me down so sit down or join us. Your choice."

Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:21 pm
by kabukiman
-No, it's your choice: to be a good, decent man and help to rebuild a better world, or participate in the anarchy and destroy everything.

Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:43 pm
by Mr Zombie killer
"And what about the crimes of this asshole? HE BROUGHT GUNS AND BOMBS to school! Did you forget you fucking bleeding heart bastard?"

Posted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:11 am
by kabukiman
-And HE WILL PAY FOR THAT! BUT WE NEED TO MAKE IT BY THE RULES! Of course he will be considered guilty, but we need to an appearance of legality! I Is that so dificult to understand?

Posted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:38 pm
by Mr Zombie killer
"Yes it is cause your a white man. Blacks are always considered guilty. In fact if it was a normal school day and those guns and bombs were found I bet I would have been blamed for them and accused of planting them. And again I remind you that the world has changed today. THERE ARE NO COURTS, NO JAILS, NO PRISONS! He will be set free to help fight the zombies at the first chance and will not be punished. So fuck you mister white boy. Roy watch Wyatt there, Doug open the cell please."

Posted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:21 pm
by kabukiman
-Zombies were destroyed remember? And we have a solution now for that problem. And what do you think the rest of the school will do? Or do you plan to murder the rest of the people here?

OOC: I hope Mr Handy finish his hollidays quick, I'm getting out of arguments and of english vocabulary! ;) But it's being fun.

Posted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:37 am
by Mr Zombie killer
"The rest of the school will cheer me on. I killed a crimminal. Roy take this lawdog out!"

Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:34 am
by Mr. Handy
In the security office-
While Darnell and Jerry argued, there was more thumping on the door, but it did not give any further. "Dude, there's no time!" said Roy. "We gotta kill the twerp first, then worry about Law." He turned to Doug. "Make with the keys, guy."

"Okay, but Chuck first," said Doug, already running to the cell. Since he had the keys in his hand, he was certainly going to take advantage of them. He unlocked the cell door and threw it open. ""You're a dead mon, mon!"

"Batter up!" said Roy, rushing up to Chuck and delivering a perfect swing. Chuck couldn't get out of the way in the close confines of his cell, and the metal bat hit him in his right hip, killing him with a single mighty blow. Chuck's leg was shattered, and blood sprayed out of his breached femoral artery as he fell to the floor, stone dead. Roy went pale when he saw what he had done, but he reminded himself that the punk deserved it and mostly shrugged it off.

"Okay, now for Kyle!" cheered Heather, grabbing the keys from Doug and moving to unlock the other cell. Kyle shrank back in his cell and wet himself, terrified.
OOC,Okay, we're in combat now. [b]Darnell[/b], you have the highest DEX, so you get to go first. You may hold your action until [b]Heather[/b] unlocks [b]Kyle[/b]'s cell and then attack [b]Kyle[/b], and you'd still go before either he or [b]Jerry[/b] get to act. After you go, then [b]Jerry[/b] has his turn. You may each use any weapon in your possession or an unarmed attack form and choose your target. If you hit, roll 1d20 on the random hit location table as well as whatever damage your weapon does, including your damage bonus. If you are punching or using a blunt object, you may choose to make a knockout attempt. If you hit, you'll need to roll on the Resistance Table, pitting the damage you caused against the targets current HP (before he gets hit). Note that the target of an attack may get to dodge and/or parry before actually being hit.

Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:35 pm
by Mr Zombie killer
handy,I am waiting for heather to unlock the cell

Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:01 pm
by Mr. Handy
Darnell Jones,Then go ahead and roll your attack on [b]Kyle[/b]. Nothing else will happen before that.

Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:26 am
by Mr Zombie killer
Darnell snarled and said, "This one is for my baby and my future kid you asshole." He then swung the baseball bat he held in his hands at Kyle. He struck Kyle with a hard blow on his right leg. He did damage of a fair amount.

Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:53 am
by Mr. Handy
In the security office-
Kyle tripped and fell when he tried in vain to avoid Darnell's swing. He cried out in pain, gritting his teeth and forcing himself to stay conscious. Roy then brought his bloody bat down on Kyle, who was completely unable to roll out of the way. The bat crushed him in his already smashed leg and he collapsed, bleeding to death.

Doug Marley moved in very quickly, before even Jerry's speedy reaction. He took a swing at Jerry with his balled fist, but he missed badly.
OOC,[b]Jerry Law[/b], it's now your turn to act.

Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:05 am
by kabukiman
Jerry used the nightstick in Doug leaving him hurt in his arm to incapacitate him.
-You are no better than those zombies! You are the true cancer of this society!- says enraged Jerry.
Mr Handy,Sorry, didn't found the the page where you have the locations hit. I'm not sure if 18 is in the head, so after you tell me I can edit the post

Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:49 pm
by Mr. Handy
In the security office-
Doug cried out in pain as the baton slammed into his left arm, but he remained standing.
OOC,The hit location tables are in the Rules and Guidelines thread. You want the Melee table. This blow hits him in the left arm. Both of you will have to wait until the next round begins now - I'll let you know when that is.

Posted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:00 am
by Mr. Handy
In the security office-
The door continued to take a beating, and it probably wouldn't hold much longer. The chair wedged under the knob would buy a little time - but only a little.

Darnell knelt beside Kyle and did his best to stabilize him - and he succeeded admirably! Kyle slowly regained consciousness, blinking when he saw Darnell applying pressure to his wound.

"Dude, what are you doing?!" said Roy.

"Enough!" said Darnell. "It's over! No more killing. Look what we've done!"

Roy paused in his tracks, lowering his bat. Heather stood stock still, unsure what to do. Doug stood back, cradling his injured arm but not making any more threatening moves.

Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:01 pm
by Mr Zombie killer
"Heather go open the door. Kyle i am sorry for my actions and I understand if you want to press charges and have me locked up as well."

Posted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:02 am
by Mr. Handy
OOC,Everyone is moving to the following thread. Please do not read any posts above the one in the link.
Afterschool Special