IC-OMAHA-Jailbirds(Law/Kyle/Doug/Chuck/Darnell/Heather/Roy)

As day gives way to night, time may be running out for the human race. Warren Air Force Base is still in human hands, but there is a crisis within and what's left of the world risks plunging into nuclear chaos. A small group of captive women hopes desperately to escape from their cruel captors, while another woman is undercover amongst them. Two park rangers at a station near Chimney Rock prepare to weather the night. In a convenience store south of Ogallala, tensions are high as employees, survivors, and criminals try to survive the night. In Omaha, scientists may have won humanity a reprieve, but at a high cost. The zombie outbreak appears to have ended there, but there are still dangers. Will Omaha be a bastion for survivors, or will it descend into anarchy?

Moderator: Mr. Handy

Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Re: IC-OMAHA-Jailbirds(Law/Kyle/Doug/Chuck/Darnell/Heather/Roy)

Post by Mr. Handy »

In the security office-
"You can't let them kill me!" protested Kyle, jumping to his feet and staying back from the bars. "You've got to stop them!"

Chuck just glared at Darnell. "I'll remember this, punk," he said.

Doug got up and walked over to Jerry, trying to slip the keys from his belt while he was distracted, but Jerry was not fooled. He felt the tug on his belt as Doug yanked the keys from it.

Meanwhile, there was a rattling at the doorknob. "Dammit, they've locked us out!" said a woman's voice from the other side. Then the door shuddered violently as it was struck from the other side. Heather grabbed a chair and dragged it over to the door, wedging it under the knob.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Mr Zombie killer
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 4 months

Post by Mr Zombie killer »

Darnell said, "Where was your compassion when you tried to kill my girlfriend who you cannot get out of your mind and admit she is mine, or at least was maybe, and the mother of my child. Where was your compassion when you brought bombs to school and guns to school to kill or blow us all up, where was it when you attacked me without provication!. Say your prayers punk!"
Conquer your fear, and I promise you, you will conquer death
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 11 months

Post by kabukiman »

-We all know the crimes he commited. And he will have a trial. Or else, you will be just like him, doing whateaver your impulse tell you to do, and not a civilized person!
Jerry tried to bring some reason to the kids to make them avoid some act that they would latter regret.
Mr Zombie killer
Keeper
Keeper

Darnell smiled and said, "Jerry, first of all civilization has collapsed now like it did when Rome fell. We are in the Dark Ages and there will be no trials for these two and you know that deep in your heart! Second of all it does not matter what I do now. If I was not to kill Kyle here, when that door breaks down then the bitch on the other side will arrest me anyway or shoot me which is normal cause I am black and used to you whites targeting me for being black. So I might as well kill Kyle. Doug unlock the cell please. If Jerry tries to block you then lock him up for being an accessory."
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper

Post by kabukiman »

OOC: Mr Handy may not be here, but still can do some roleplay!

-Civilization hasn't colapse. The civilization we knew may have ended, but we can build a new one. With new rules. You don't need a formal Judge to punish someone it is true, but you still need some organization and a diiscussion or it will be purely murder.
Mr Zombie killer
Keeper
Keeper

"And what about the bombs and guns he brought to school? Does he get a free fucking pass for them? You freaking liberals make me sick. We have the power and we are going to use it so get behind us or sit the fuck down!"
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper

Post by kabukiman »

-LIberals? You forget that this country was made by free man who respect law and justice! To get some random justice, they could have stay in europe with their barons and kings!
Mr Zombie killer
Keeper
Keeper

"Really? Did you pay any attention in school Jerry? The Sons of Liberty and the Green Mountian boys were just as bad as the Taliban and Al Quida. They were terriorist groups that hurt those who did not see eye to eye with them. They boycotted, illegally, they tarred and featherd, they destroyed British goods so that they would not have to pay taxes on them, taxes I might add that ammounted to 5 cents out of every dollar! They held caches of weapons like Kyle here and when the British went to get them they opened fire on them! And they were not the only ones! John Brown was a terrorist who murdered to free slaves, Custer was a terrorist who destroyed peacefull Indians and drove them into the arms of the warlike Indians who ammounted to a small amount of Natives. How bout the young J Edgar Hoover who helped round up thousands of innocent immigrants and ship them off to the USSR because they may or may not have had the "wrong" idea. How bout the goverment imprisoning thousands of innocent Japanese Americans because Japan bombed Pearl Harbor? How bout good old Hoover keeping taps on the people of these United States for holding ideas that were different then what he believed was good? I am guilty as they are I guess but I at least can admit that. Let me celebrate American independence and kill that pig there then wash myself in his blood.

Now again this is your last chance....are you going to open the cells or do I have to hurt you too rent a cop?
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper

Post by kabukiman »

-The wrong actions of others never justify yours. And what's your point? History has made many crimes, so you can do the same? You can do whateaver you want as long as you aren't caught? And if civilization survives? Do you want to spend the next 20 years in jail because you were angry for some moment and had a rash action?
Mr Zombie killer
Keeper
Keeper

"You really think i am going to spend time in jail? I'm black dude! So if I committ this crime then that bitch will kill me and if I do not committ this crime then that bitch will kill me or someone will like when the zombies come back they will say, "Hey look black dude throw him to the zombies!" No I know that the only chance I had to live was my football scholarship and now that is gone so I will get my revenge. Your not talking me down so sit down or join us. Your choice."
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper

Post by kabukiman »

-No, it's your choice: to be a good, decent man and help to rebuild a better world, or participate in the anarchy and destroy everything.
Mr Zombie killer
Keeper
Keeper

"And what about the crimes of this asshole? HE BROUGHT GUNS AND BOMBS to school! Did you forget you fucking bleeding heart bastard?"
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper

Post by kabukiman »

-And HE WILL PAY FOR THAT! BUT WE NEED TO MAKE IT BY THE RULES! Of course he will be considered guilty, but we need to an appearance of legality! I Is that so dificult to understand?
Mr Zombie killer
Keeper
Keeper

"Yes it is cause your a white man. Blacks are always considered guilty. In fact if it was a normal school day and those guns and bombs were found I bet I would have been blamed for them and accused of planting them. And again I remind you that the world has changed today. THERE ARE NO COURTS, NO JAILS, NO PRISONS! He will be set free to help fight the zombies at the first chance and will not be punished. So fuck you mister white boy. Roy watch Wyatt there, Doug open the cell please."
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper

Post by kabukiman »

-Zombies were destroyed remember? And we have a solution now for that problem. And what do you think the rest of the school will do? Or do you plan to murder the rest of the people here?

OOC: I hope Mr Handy finish his hollidays quick, I'm getting out of arguments and of english vocabulary! ;) But it's being fun.
Mr Zombie killer
Keeper
Keeper

"The rest of the school will cheer me on. I killed a crimminal. Roy take this lawdog out!"
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

In the security office-
While Darnell and Jerry argued, there was more thumping on the door, but it did not give any further. "Dude, there's no time!" said Roy. "We gotta kill the twerp first, then worry about Law." He turned to Doug. "Make with the keys, guy."

"Okay, but Chuck first," said Doug, already running to the cell. Since he had the keys in his hand, he was certainly going to take advantage of them. He unlocked the cell door and threw it open. ""You're a dead mon, mon!"

"Batter up!" said Roy, rushing up to Chuck and delivering a perfect swing. Chuck couldn't get out of the way in the close confines of his cell, and the metal bat hit him in his right hip, killing him with a single mighty blow. Chuck's leg was shattered, and blood sprayed out of his breached femoral artery as he fell to the floor, stone dead. Roy went pale when he saw what he had done, but he reminded himself that the punk deserved it and mostly shrugged it off.

"Okay, now for Kyle!" cheered Heather, grabbing the keys from Doug and moving to unlock the other cell. Kyle shrank back in his cell and wet himself, terrified.
OOC,Okay, we're in combat now. [b]Darnell[/b], you have the highest DEX, so you get to go first. You may hold your action until [b]Heather[/b] unlocks [b]Kyle[/b]'s cell and then attack [b]Kyle[/b], and you'd still go before either he or [b]Jerry[/b] get to act. After you go, then [b]Jerry[/b] has his turn. You may each use any weapon in your possession or an unarmed attack form and choose your target. If you hit, roll 1d20 on the random hit location table as well as whatever damage your weapon does, including your damage bonus. If you are punching or using a blunt object, you may choose to make a knockout attempt. If you hit, you'll need to roll on the Resistance Table, pitting the damage you caused against the targets current HP (before he gets hit). Note that the target of an attack may get to dodge and/or parry before actually being hit.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Mr Zombie killer
Keeper
Keeper

handy,I am waiting for heather to unlock the cell
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

Darnell Jones,Then go ahead and roll your attack on [b]Kyle[/b]. Nothing else will happen before that.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Mr Zombie killer
Keeper
Keeper

Darnell snarled and said, "This one is for my baby and my future kid you asshole." He then swung the baseball bat he held in his hands at Kyle. He struck Kyle with a hard blow on his right leg. He did damage of a fair amount.

Return to “Chapter 5 - Dead of Night”