IC-OMAHA-Secrets(Emilio/Emily/Tiny/John Lee/Keith/Donald)

As day gives way to night, time may be running out for the human race. Warren Air Force Base is still in human hands, but there is a crisis within and what's left of the world risks plunging into nuclear chaos. A small group of captive women hopes desperately to escape from their cruel captors, while another woman is undercover amongst them. Two park rangers at a station near Chimney Rock prepare to weather the night. In a convenience store south of Ogallala, tensions are high as employees, survivors, and criminals try to survive the night. In Omaha, scientists may have won humanity a reprieve, but at a high cost. The zombie outbreak appears to have ended there, but there are still dangers. Will Omaha be a bastion for survivors, or will it descend into anarchy?

Moderator: Mr. Handy

ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 7 months

Re: IC-OMAHA-Secrets(Emilio/Emily/Tiny/John Lee/Keith/Donald)

Post by ImpInTraining »

Donald's first aid attempt proves to the others that he truly is a Jack of All Trades (HP Returned to Emily (1d3=3)).
ooc,Honestly, I couldn't imagine running this size of a game with my memory. It's insane. Like "Roll Sanity, d10/d100" insane.
Tabs
Oracle
Oracle
Registered for: 15 years 2 months

Post by Tabs »

Keith wraps up a jacket and places it beneath the head of John Lee. He waits for Dr Saunders.
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 16 years 6 months

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Seeing Emily getting stabilized, Emilio looks to Tiny and does his best to make him come to. The rottweiler yaps but seems to be breathing calmly again. After that is done, Emilio carries Tiny out of the car and moves towards dr Saunders.
TVblog
The soul trembles before emptiness and desires contact at any price. Doctor Glass

"It is invigorating, being asked personal questions." "Makes one feel desired." Luv (BR2049)
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

Outside the school-
Emily moaned, coming to her senses when Donald treated her injuries. Tiny whimpered in Emilio's arms, still in great pain. Before anyone could get out of the car, Dr. Helene Saunders arrived. "Geez, what happened?!" she asked.

"I was going to ask that," muttered Emily. "Where's my son? Is he all right?" She glared at Emilio. "You're fixing this car, on your own time. And you're not allowed to drive any more."

"Let me look at the kid in the back," said Dr. Saunders. "I'm an astrophysicist, not a medical doctor, but I'll do what I can. The real docs are not far behind me," She pointed north to the construction site, across which the scientists and Michiko could be seen making their way.
OOC,Good thing I'm already at 0 Sanity, then! Anyone wishing to help [b]Dr. Saunders[/b] treat [b]John Lee[/b] may roll First Aid. If you succeed, roll 1d3 to see how many HP he gets back.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ImpInTraining »

Donald wiped the blood off his hands and onto his overalls. Standing, he looked down at Emily and said, "I'd try to take it easy, little lady. You were messed up right good. Jostle that wound around and you might start bleeding out again." He looked back to the school building and then back to those in the wreck, "Why don't we all move this back inside before something more undesirable befalls us?"
Last edited by ImpInTraining on Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

After walking back to the car with Saunders, Emilio makes a sloppy job at treating John in the back of the car. Interrupted by the outburst of Mrs Lubacheck, he replies, "That´s right, Emily, I won´t be driving you anywhere in this car, again. I quit! Now we´ll get everyone to a safer location, right. If nothing else, I´m out of here on my lonesome self when you´re safe."
TVblog
The soul trembles before emptiness and desires contact at any price. Doctor Glass

"It is invigorating, being asked personal questions." "Makes one feel desired." Luv (BR2049)
Tabs
Oracle
Oracle
Registered for: 15 years 2 months

Post by Tabs »

"No you are not, Emilio, you're taking me along, too - I gotta get away."

Keith stands uselessly around.
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Emilo sizes Keith up. "Sure, we could go all Dukes of Hazards on those zombies if they get back up. But first, back to school again." He starts to help Emily out of the car.
TVblog

ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ImpInTraining »

Donald stands and looks around to make sure nothing unexpected was encroaching.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

OOC,Everyone is moving to the following thread.
Another Fine Mess
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep

Return to “Chapter 5 - Dead of Night”