IC-GOLD-Once More Into the Breach(Everyone else)

As day gives way to night, time may be running out for the human race. Warren Air Force Base is still in human hands, but there is a crisis within and what's left of the world risks plunging into nuclear chaos. A small group of captive women hopes desperately to escape from their cruel captors, while another woman is undercover amongst them. Two park rangers at a station near Chimney Rock prepare to weather the night. In a convenience store south of Ogallala, tensions are high as employees, survivors, and criminals try to survive the night. In Omaha, scientists may have won humanity a reprieve, but at a high cost. The zombie outbreak appears to have ended there, but there are still dangers. Will Omaha be a bastion for survivors, or will it descend into anarchy?

Moderator: Mr. Handy

ryansommer
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 16 years

Re: IC-GOLD-Once More Into the Breach(Everyone else)

Post by ryansommer »

[OOC: Can Keith move around as normal?]
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

OOC,Yes, [b]Keith[/b] may move freely. So may [b]Melinda[/b]. Both of you need to roll 1d100. As long as you roll 98 or less, you can go ahead and act. I don't think it matters whether [b]Keith[/b] or [b]Melinda[/b] goes first, as I doubt you'll interfere with each other, so you can just go ahead and post your action if you don't get a 99 or 100.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
ryansommer
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 16 years

Post by ryansommer »

Rubbing his head, Keith sat up, then stood."Ugh. Fuck. This hurts." He leaned on Melinda for support.
"Captain. Colin. Would both of you please knock it off. I'm not sure if you noticed or not, but the dead are rising and have taken over the world."
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

OOC,There's still no action for [b]Melinda[/b], so I'm going to go ahead and continue the round. [b]Melinda[/b] is still free to act, and I'll consider her to have held her action. After that it will be [b]Captain Johansen[/b]'s turn. He can get one shot off by sidestepping, but if he misses, he'll need to roll Luck to avoid hitting a friendly. Everyone who has already acted must still wait. [b]Colin[/b], you may attempt to parry one (and only one) unarmed attack that would hit you. You attacked, so you cannot Dodge. Go ahead and choose which attack you want to parry, then roll it. Fist/Punch has a base skill of 50%, so that's what you'll be using to parry anything but a Grapple (which can only be parried with another Grapple roll). If you do not successfully parry [b]Gary[/b], you will be successfully immoblized and will be unable to stop [b]Lt. Gomez[/b] from injecting you. The injection cannot be parried while unarmed, as the syringe counts as an armed attack.
Outside the clinic-
Lt. Barbara Ellison swung her fist right at Colin, and then Gary Simpson came up behind him and seized him in a bear hug. He and Catherine Rourke struggled to hold him still while Lt. Gomez took a syringe out of his medical kit. "Stop fighting," he told Colin as he advanced on him. "I'm going to have to sedate you."
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 11 months

Post by kabukiman »

-DO YOU MIND STOPPING TO FIGHT EACT OTHER, YOUR BAND OF KIDS? THERE ARE ZOMBIES OUTSIDE, SO IF YOU WANT TO KILL SOMETHING, GO KILL THEM!!!-Says Melinda furious.
Mr Zombie killer
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 4 months

Post by Mr Zombie killer »

Colin tried to block from being grabbed but he was unsuccessful. He shouted, "Just kill me now since you won't let me fight."
Conquer your fear, and I promise you, you will conquer death
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

Outside the clinic-
Colin couldn't prevent Lt. Barbara Ellison from punching him in the right leg, but it didn't hurt much. He was held securely by both Catherine and Gary, his arms pinned at his sides. Nor could he stop Lt. Gomez. The nurse found a good vein in Colin's arm, pressed the needle into it, and pushed home the plunger. Colin could feel the contents of the syringe flowing into his bloodstream.
OOC,Everyone is moving to the following thread.
Triage
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death

Return to “Chapter 5 - Dead of Night”