Page 1 of 1

OOC-Chapter 5-Dead of Night-General Discussion

Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:59 pm
by Mr. Handy
This is the thread where we'll post anything that's completely Out Of Character, whether it's game-related questions that can be asked in public or simply out-of-game chatting. Anything that involves your characters' secrets or any information that you'd rather not share with everyone can be sent to me in a PM - or better still in a spoiler button with your character's name showing. You can also include OOC comments or questions in your In Character posts - just use the spoiler or spoiler-button tags. You'll see how to do it in the instructions in the Rules and Guidelines thread or when you see me use it in the IC threads. You would do this if you want to say or ask something about what's going on in that particular thread.

Remember that if you're playing in this game, you are only allowed to read the threads that have your characters in them, and only the portions of those threads posted while your characters are present. The title of each IC post will indicate which characters are involved, and the Current Location thread also has this information along with a thread history (complete with hyperlinks to the exact post where each character enters each thread), but you can ask here if you're uncertain which thread you're supposed to be in. When characters move between threads, I'll indicate which new threads they go to and post links in their old threads that you can follow.

The IC threads will probably start appearing on Thursday or Friday night, and I'll add more throughout Labor Day weekend. Once you see a thread with one of your characters in it, you can go ahead and read it, and then make a post when you're ready. Generally, you can only perform one major action between my major updates (participating in a combat round, moving from one location to another, and so on). However, you are usually free to carry out conversations with each other's characters and with NPCs that span multiple posts if I haven't done a major update yet. I will sometimes do minor updates where I show the results of one or more characters' rolls or have an NPC respond or react to something your character says or does. Characters who haven't acted yet can still do so, but if you've already acted you should only do simple actions like speaking until a major update is posted. If you're in the middle of combat your characters won't have time to go on chatting all day, of course. I'll let you know if you're in a non-combat situation where you have little time to speak.

Re: OOC-Chapter 5-Dead of Night-General Discussion

Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:57 pm
by ImpInTraining
Yo dog... just here a-chillin' and waitin' to go kick some zombie ass, right G? Pop a muther-f'in' cap in them muther-f'in' zombies. Yeah, boooooyyyy.

Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:53 pm
by Mi-Go Agent
I was thinking of taking one of the rangers, but Dan is gone and I don't feel like the other one. Are there any other possible rangers?

Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:05 pm
by Mr. Handy
You could always make your own, though you wouldn't start in a wilderness area. You'd either be in Warren AFB (Gold) or in Omaha (Omaha).

Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:14 pm
by Tabs
Hi all, just posting so that I receive an e-mail when someone else makes a real post.

Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:38 pm
by masonstone
MrHandy,just to clarify (and also try out this button) does my character know about the situation within quarentine and should he be taking action to locate Senior Airman Coltrane or is he unaware of the situation?
hi all, looking forward to making some zombie heads go BOOM with you

Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:49 pm
by Mr. Handy
RSM Raymond Crew,Your character knows everything that I mentioned in the secrets that I sent you, including what I said about the situation in quarantine. He does not know anything else that may be in the IC threads for Gold from Chapter 4 - remember that you cannot read those. It's entirely up to you if you want to try to find Coltrane. You know he's in quarantine, but you don't know what's happened to him. Also, keep in mind that you do have other military duties and must answer to Carmichael. Further, since you're not USAF, while you're not part of the usual chain of command, it also means that USAF personnel might be less inclined to cooperate with you. They will cooperate with Carmichael, but convincing him to agree with you won't always be simple.

Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:52 pm
by Dave Syrinx
Signing up to continue with the fate of my two souls. Holding my breath until the weekend...

Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:52 pm
by masonstone
hey just 1 point I'm not clear on, when is the apocalypse taking place?

I'm sure this has been asked in a previous OOC thread but I dont want to read anyuything my Character shouldn't know.

Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:05 pm
by Mr. Handy
It takes place in modern times, in the nebulous near future. Basically, at some point within the next few years. I've deliberately not specified the year when it takes place because we're bound to pass it if the game goes on long enough. It's already been running for three years and a couple of months.

As for the time of year, probably late summer/early fall. The weather is still warm, school is in session (or it was until today), and the Nebraska corn is quite high.

Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:10 pm
by masonstone
ok I understand now.

Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:36 am
by Mr. Handy
Here are the Sanity increases and skill XP rolls for the PCs belonging to missing/absent players. I'll get them out of the way now so I can start Chapter 5 fresh in the next few days.

Melinda Christie (10/10 HP, San 45->46):
Sanity (45) increased by 1 to 46
Drive Auto (40) increased by 4 to 44

Jerry Law (15/15 HP, San 50->58):
Sanity (50) increased by 8 to 58
Spot Hidden (65) did not increase

Michiko Watanabe (10/10 HP San 67->70):
Sanity (67) increased by 3 to 70
Spot Hidden (32) increased by 6 to 38
Physics (45) increased by 7 to 52

Katarina Iliescu (9/9 HP, San 72):
Fast Talk (60) increased by 6 to 66
Persuade (55) did not increase
Psychology (30) did not increase
Spot Hidden (40) did not increase
Grapple (25) did not increase

Cynthia Louise (12/12 HP, San 70):
Shotgun (30) increased by 1 to 31

Helen Stafford (14/14 HP, San 55):
Spot Hidden (55) did not increase
Listen (45) increased by 9 to 54

Lt. Oscar Gomez (14/14 HP, San 64):
Grapple (40) increased by 9 to 49
First Aid (65) did not increase
Handgun (45) increased by 8 to 53

Senior Airman Tom Wu (16/16 HP, San 34, temporarily insane, indefinitely insane):
Grapple (60) increased by 7 to 67

Posted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:33 am
by Voodoo
Mi-Go Agent wrote:I was thinking of taking one of the rangers, but Dan is gone and I don't feel like the other one. Are there any other possible rangers?
Sorry for beating you to him.

Posted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:02 pm
by Mi-Go Agent
Ah, well - more time for real life. :)

Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:42 am
by Mr. Handy
Real life? Isn't that that game where you die and go insane? ;)

Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:44 pm
by Pentadragon
Guess who is back.

Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:41 am
by Tabs
:)

Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:43 am
by Tabs
Hi, you were playing one of the captives in Sword - I think I (Zoe) may have shot you! If so, whoops.

Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:49 am
by Pentadragon
If I remember correctly, I was Raquel. I cried the whole time. It was sort of depressing.

Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:56 pm
by Mi-Go Agent
Mr. Handy wrote:Real life? Isn't that that game where you die and go insane? ;)
Yes, but sometimes not in that order.

Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:53 am
by Mr. Handy
Tabs wrote:Hi, you were playing one of the captives in Sword - I think I (Zoe) may have shot you! If so, whoops.
Yes, Pentadragon plays Raquel. Also Vice Principal Sharon Kaplan and Diana Forester in Omaha.
spoiler for Chapter 4 - SWORD,It was Raquel's friend Alicia that Zoe accidentally shot. Still whoops, of course. Raquel is a little injured from when she dropped in.
Welcome back, Pentadragon! Feel free to join in on the IC thread (The Lockbox) once you've caught up. It will be a day or three before I can update. I still need to get the other Omaha threads started, and I'm not going to have time tonight.

Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:44 am
by Mr. Handy
I've started most of the Omaha threads, and I just have the security office and special projects lab threads to add. I'll try to get them started during the week, but the latter thread is going to be huge and will probably take a long time to write.

Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:01 am
by Pentadragon
I have been sick. I will post tomarrow.

My apologies.

Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:27 am
by Mr. Handy
That's okay, you can post when you're ready, and I hope you feel better soon.

I didn't have time to update tonight, but hopefully tomorrow I will.

Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:12 pm
by kabukiman
Hello! I'm back! Anything I should do/read?

Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:30 am
by Mr. Handy
Welcome back! To catch up on your characters, you'll need to read Once More Into the Breach for Melinda, Jailbirds for Jerry, and Afterschool Special for Michiko. Once you've caught up, you can start posting in those threads when you're ready.

Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:21 pm
by kabukiman
Guess what Mr Handy. The portuguese magazine BGamer have come this month with broken sword 4 for less than 5 euros... :roll:

Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:30 am
by Mr. Handy
Wow, that is a bargain. I still haven't had time to play it yet. That reminds me, I still need a way to pay you for the copy you sent me. I worked it out, and with the cost to ship and the conversion rate at the time, it comes to a little over US$20.

Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:12 am
by kabukiman
Actually, I'm thinking that next time I want to buy a game, I will first sent a mail to that magazine to see if they are planing to publish it. It will probably save me a lot of time for looking for a copy, and also the money.

Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:21 am
by Mr. Handy
Updates are coming for the other half of Gold, Sword, and Juno later on Saturday, but I need sleep first.

Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:37 pm
by masonstone
yay thx

get some sleep, it'll do you good

Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:38 pm
by Dave Syrinx
For the record. Our Keeper never sleeps!

Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:43 pm
by Dave Syrinx
8000 + posts
Like fifty characters... Good work, well executed, Handy!
I remember the first posts here at YSDC where someone doubted the multiple threads would survive :D .
The hat is off!

Well met at the start of next week.

Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:11 pm
by Mr. Handy
Thanks, Syrinx! It's a lot of work, but very rewarding. Counting the NPCs in Zombie Apocalypse and my PCs in other games, I've got a good deal more than fifty characters. It can be tough to keep all of my personalities straight. ;)

Gold has now been fully updated. Sword and Juno are next, but they'll probably wait until the afternoon (Eastern U.S. time).

Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:57 am
by Mr. Handy
I haven't had much sleep all week, and Invisible Castle is down anyway, but I intend to update all the sections I can tomorrow night. If you haven't posted for your characters, please do so, or I'll move forward regardless.

Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:42 am
by masonstone
I'm just posting to give you the reason why I have not been able to post for ages and probably will not be able to post for several more days, if not weeks.

Recently I was involved in a car crash while walking home from school and I have been in hospital for the past three weeks. I'm still in plaster and using crutches but other than that I'm ok. Luckily the occupants of the cars escaped with minor injuries and no other pedestrians were injured.

Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:17 pm
by Dave Syrinx
Aouch, that must have hurt! Get well and heal those bones, MS!
See you back when things are on the sunnier side ;).

Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:25 am
by Mr. Handy
Welcome back, masonstone! Thank God it wasn't worse, and I'm glad you're on the mend. Don't worry if you can't post. I can NPC Raymond Crew for as long as you need. Right now it doesn't matter if his thread falls behind the other one in Gold, as nobody is playing Captain Kelleher, and we can catch up once you're ready to come back. I'll be absent anyway for a couple weeks in early November, as I'm going on a vacation to London, and I'll be posting less frequently in late November, as I'm going to be moving then.

Posted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:57 pm
by Mr Zombie killer
Not sure if this is the place to discuss this but...

As if my life was not crazy enough and bound to get more crazy in the next month or so...I am thinking of starting a one shot theatre game on this board.

This is the plot idea:

Late October 2009: With the Chicago White Sox and the St. Louis Cardinals prepared to duel in the World Series (yes this is called alternate history folks), the city of Peoria, IL has become a gathering place for fans and reporters wanting cheap hotels within traveling distance of both cities. Most of the city supports this idea and the City Council, Mayor, and City Manager love the ink they are getting in the national press....except for one small itty bitty problem. Meet Dr. Henry Stevenson who is a fan of the occult and a famous writer, famous enough to have had some of his books on the New York Times Best Selling list in the recent past. Most of the time the city goverment is proud of this man but in recent months Dr. Stevenson has began to show signs of madness. Since his wife recently passed he has began to write and speak about the many ghosts and spirits that inhabit Peoria. The city goverment has ignored him but now with the national press it appeares that Dr. Stevenson has a huge microphone. So to shut him up, they have agreed to give him full reign of the city on one night from 7PM to 7AM to prove that the city is indeed haunted. Dr. Stevenson has put out a call for others to join him on this quest. Do you have what it takes to spend the night in some of the cities most whispered areas, places that adults have for generations told you to ignore and that sometimes late at night lights are seen and cries in the dark are heard? Join Dr. Stevenson for this adventure if you are brave enough and sign up on the game idea thread.

I will let players make their own characters if they wish or at least give me ideas and backgrounds for characters if they wish me to roll them up.

Posted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:19 pm
by ImpInTraining
I'd be interested ... provided I could just grab up a premade character. Otherwise, I'll have to decline. No time to put that much thought into it.

Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:07 am
by Mr. Handy
I don't have time to update Omaha tonight, but I intend to do so tomorrow night.

Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:14 am
by Voodoo
Sorry for my lazy posting lately. My wife is in nesting mode, since she's due in a few months, and it has taken up most of my free time.

Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:33 am
by Mr. Handy
That's okay, and welcome back.

Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:22 am
by Mr. Handy
I'm still waiting on a couple of players to make some rolls in Gold. I intend to update Thursday night my time, so please post or I'll roll for you.

Posted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:38 am
by Mr Zombie killer
Ok So lets assume that a zombie like plague did occur and a vast majority of humans were infected and then killed by the remaining population. Well what would be done with all those bodies laying in the streets? They all could not be burned or buried as there would not be enough people left. So the survivors would have to move the corpses away from the living areas, maybe to the countryside right? But there would no longer be a economy and any technology like electrcity, fossil fuels, and transportaion would also fail which would lead to more deaths and then the countryside would not work as food would still need to be grown to help the rest of humanity survive right? Then with the people who are left still fearing another outbreak of zombies the hospitals would fail since they would be filled up and turn away victims as the doctors and nurses, and staff would be infected and the research into seeking a cure would also end as the researchers themselves would be infected or die or be unable to communicate due to the failing state of communication. Also I do not see people even gathering in large groups because of the risk of exposure. Instead people would form family clans to hoard and survive I think.

So what do you all think?

Posted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:59 am
by ImpInTraining
I think there would be basically two minds of the survivors. One group would do as you say ... seek isolation and rough it. The other group would seek more survivors in order to rebuild society. Those who gather together will be able to fashion something that resembled the way life used to be and even get to resume some of the benefits of modern society such as fossil fuels, electricity, etc. They would not be able to rely on farmers to provide produce anymore, and canned goods would steadily decrease until the survivors set up scrounging teams to search nearby cities for grocery stores.

I think what they will do with the bodies depends greatly on how many survivors there are. It wouldn't take many people to go around like garbage men and clean up the city, throw all the corpses in garbage and dump trucks, haul them to some large incinerator, and burn them up truckload by truckload. Of course, that also largely depends on a steady supply of fuel. So if there's no fuel, then we're talking mass grave sites - probably will use some of them quarries and just fill in the huge holes that are already dug.

I think the biggest threat in the aftermath is what becomes of the unmanned nuclear power plants? They'll malfunction eventually and fill the atmosphere with radiation - radioactive clouds will bring down radioactive rain and cause many more deaths, mutations, cancers... and probably lead to geographical disasters which will finish off most of the rest of the survivors.

Posted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:18 am
by Mr. Handy
That sounds like some of the scenarios descibed in "Life After People" (which I've never actually seen), only there's still some people left in this case. I also think that while some people will head off in small groups and try to survive on their own, others will try to rebuild civilization. It might take a century or two, but you might be surprised how quickly the survivors could get the population and tech levels back up. Suppose there are only 500 million survivors left, reduced to pre-Industrial Revolution technology. That's pretty much the situation that existed 200 or so years ago, and look what we've built in that time. Plus, we've already invented the technologies that have come about since then, so there'd be a lot less work required than there was the first time around. There will be plenty of old books around that could be useful for redeveloping them. The hard part would indeed be cleaning up the mess left behind by the pre-zombie world. Civilization could be rebuilt, but we'd probably just go and repeat the same mistakes we've always made.

Posted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:39 am
by Dave Syrinx
I´m going the survivalist way - with an undefined number of people. The main thing is to have a clear line of seclusion. You have to be sure you´ll not get infiltrated by someone carrying the virus! That´s pretty much what Kat McCoy (JUNO) has had in mind for just about this whole trip.

Too bad she hadn´t seen Zombieland and taken note to the rules.'
Sometimes zombies are going to have you on the backfoot and when that happens you don’t want to be looking around for a way out.

Zombieland Rules #22 – When In Doubt, Know Your Way Out.
Regarding what is happening in that particular thread: It´s starts to look like a horror movie at this moment. I´m just waiting for someone to try to open a lock with a zillion keys :D .

I hope this post doesn´t give away too much of what´s going on in JUNO.

Posted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:49 pm
by Mr. Handy
Don't worry, you're not giving away too much. Things are going to get very interesting in JUNO, and it should be a lot of fun. I'll probably have to leave for my vacation in the middle of all the excitement, so it should make for a nice cliffhanger too. I haven't seen Zombieland yet either, but rules like that are good things to keep in mind. I've heard the Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks is also loaded with good advice.

Posted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:21 pm
by Mr Zombie killer
Handy smiles as people are going to die! Its going to get bloody and soon he will be able to open a new thread for Chapter 5 entitled Deaths in Chapter 5! He grins in excitement and licks his lips....am I right?

Posted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:28 pm
by Mr. Handy
No, that's not true! The thread will be called "Death Toll," just as it has been in the earlier chapters. Other than that, then yes, you're right. :twisted:

Posted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:52 am
by Voodoo
This can't be good for SWORD.

Posted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:48 pm
by masonstone
ok I'm fully back now and I will post soon as, thank you Handy for your patience

Posted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:50 am
by Mr. Handy
You're welcome, and welcome back!

Posted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:53 am
by ImpInTraining
I saw Zombieland ... I think it's a 5 out of 5 movie. I'll definitely own it someday. My favorite rule: #4 - Double-tap. Don't just assume they're dead when they go down. Don't be stingy with the ammunition. One more bullet to the noggin will make sure they don't get back up.

They had 32 rules, but only mentioned about 12 of them in the film:

#1: Cardio
#2: Beware of Bathrooms
#3: Seatbelts
#4: Double Tap
#8: Get a Kick Ass Partner
#15: Know Your Way Out
#17: Don't Be a Hero
#18: Limber Up
#21: Avoid Strip Clubs
#23: God Bless Rednecks
#31: Check the backseat
#32: Enjoy the little things

You can learn more about these rules (and a few others the author added in not from the film) at http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_16631.html

Posted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:05 am
by kouchpotato
I think invisible castle is down.

Posted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:12 am
by Mr. Handy
Yes, it is. I had postponed my update to do other things I needed to do in the hopes that it would come back up soon, but it's still down. If it remains down, feel free to use physical dice or another online dice roller of your choice.

Posted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:41 pm
by kabukiman
Just saw house of the dead 2 and was quite bad, but since it only cost 2 euros, I think I can't complain much...

Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:09 am
by Mr. Handy
I saw it too, but I didn't actually pay any additional money for it. It was on SciFi, back when the channel had a proper name. Still, that's 2 hours of my life and 1d4 Sanity points I'll never get back... :shock:

Posted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:15 am
by Mr. Handy
I'm going to be going on vacation for two weeks starting tomorrow, though I may still be able to post some earlier on Tuesday before I leave. After that, I doubt I'll be able to post again until the 17th. Everyone whose games I'm in is also playing in one or both of my games, so you'll know that I'll be absent from your own games as well during that time. Please make sure you've posted in your threads by the time I get back if you haven't already so that I can update soon afterwards.

Posted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:21 am
by kabukiman
Have a nice vacation and rest yourselve!

Posted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:00 am
by Dave Syrinx
See you when the future is here ;) .

Posted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:05 pm
by ImpInTraining
All of the zombies and some of the people at Juno suddenly and inexplicably freeze in their tracks as if they were mannequins waiting to be redressed. Meanwhile, everyone else calmly slipped away to a safe place many miles away.

Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:24 pm
by Mr. Handy
I'm back and I'll start updating and catching up now. I won't get everything done tonight, but I should be able to get two or three sections done. Amazingly, some people still haven't posted in the two weeks I've been gone, so I'll roll for them and assume their characters do nothing if they still haven't posted by the time I do the update. This will be especially bad for one character in particular...

Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:13 pm
by Dave Syrinx
I backtracked to chapter 1 and read the first posts. I slowly realised I had broken the rules of engagement when handling zombies.
“Welsh Quote anno 2003”

Lessons. Its all about the lessons you need to learn. For example, I had learned a few things.

Lesson 1 - No defense is impregnable. There is always a way in.

Lesson 2 - The problems in your life usually don’t go away on their own. Normally you have to go and deal with them.

Lesson 3 - They can’t climb. The harder the ascent, the harder it is for them to climb up. They just lack the coordination. First go up the stairs and then destroy it behind you.

Lesson 4 - don’t think you can’t be surprised. Paranoia can be your friend.

Lesson 5 - Silence is golden. The more noise you make, the more you attract attention. The best policy was not to make noise.

Lesson 6 - The trick to survival was to minimize the possibilities that unlikely probabilities can cause you pain.

Lesson 7 - Be careful and always watch your back.

Lesson 8 - guns with big clips are better than guns without.

Lesson 9 - use your instincts.

Lesson 10 - They are instinctive eating machines.

Lesson 11 - When confronted with immediate danger or death, best to be decisive and act.

Lesson 12 - Don’t delay- act.

Lesson 13 - Only head shots can kill them instantly.

Lesson 14 - Count Bullets- 9 fired, 6 left.

Lesson 15 - Beware of fatigue. It is usually fatigue that allows the zombies to catch you.
Lesson 6 is the one I´m referring to. (Car wreck...)

A nifty survival guide from Welsh. A couple of years before the recent zombie films...

Posted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:17 am
by Mr. Handy
Yes, all of those lessons are good advice that you should take to heart. Many characters have failed to heed them at their peril. The first two chapters on NMA that are found on the links in The Story So Far... are well worth reading if you have the time, both for entertainment and lessons learned.

Emilio did take an awful risk that might not have been necessary, but you don't know what's going on in the other threads. There's a lot happening that you're not aware of (indeed, there are some things brewing about which none of the players have any knowledge). The crash could have easily been a lot worse, but it was still pretty bad.

I was away all weekend, and I don't have time to update tonight. I'll be very busy on Monday and Tuesday, but I'll try to update as soon as possible.

Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:40 am
by Mr. Handy
Invisible Castle is back up again. If it ever goes down again, you can always roll real dice or use another online roller. One such roller can be found on Dark and Moody Forums, at the bottom of the page.

Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:26 pm
by ImpInTraining
FYI - about that dice roller, you have to have an account in order to log rolls. No worries though, it's free and relatively painless to make an account there.

Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:12 am
by Mr. Handy
I'm adding eight new characters to the Gold section. Two are pregenerated (Technical Sergeant Jessica Valdez and Senior Airman Sam Wright). One has been created by a player (Airman First Class Sebastian Harper), and five more have not been defined yet. You can create a character as Voodoo did to fill these slots, or I can make it for you to fit what you want. Any player may choose one of these characters provided they don't already have a character in Gold.

Voodoo, you can go ahead and read the most recent post in Fog of War, and then post yourself when you have time. Do not read the posts above that one. The link in the Locations thread next to your character's name points to the relevant post. I'll post equipment lists for the new characters when I have a chance.

Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:52 am
by Mr. Handy
I'm going to be extremely busy over the next few weeks. I'm moving at the end of the month, so I'll be spending a lot of time packing, moving, and unpacking. I intend to keep the game moving when I can as long as players keep posting, but it may be slow until early January. You've probably already noticed some slowness. I'm sure some of you will also be very busy at this time of year anyway. If any players will be absent over the holidays, I will probably suspend the game in late December, or at least those sections in which they have characters. I'll try to keep updating any section where all the players who have been posting regularly continue to post.

Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:18 pm
by ImpInTraining
Marcus (Juno) and Donald (Omaha) might get a little quiet between Christmas and New Years. Going up to Michigan for a spell. Will try to log on while on the road, but I can't guarantee anything. If necessary, go ahead and NPC them.

Posted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:53 am
by Mr. Handy
Thanks for letting me know. I may end up pausing the game around then too, as I'll be extremely busy and I'm sure we're not the only ones.

Posted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:34 am
by Voodoo
What about us poor losers with no lives? Just kidding, But congrats on the new place, Handy.

Posted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:36 am
by Mr. Handy
Thanks, Voodoo!

Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:51 pm
by kabukiman
I will be out until day 27 for hollidays. So I wish you all a merry christmas! And please NPC my characters.

Posted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:54 pm
by Mi-Go Agent
Remember the discussion about zombie dreams we had in the last ZA OOC thread?

Well, last night, I had my first forum pbp zombie game dream. It was quite long and detailed, fast-forwarding through the time between posts. I was playing someone rather like Ali at a school that was somewhat more rural but about the same size as the one in ZA. A school shooting happened in the morning, then the police arrived. They were followed by reports of zombies, and then the military, which brought in truckloads of equipment and soldiers to use the school as a base. The school decided to keep its students overnight or longer as a precaution, and brought in hired help to control them - I think nuns, but certainly disciplinarians of some type. A whole bunch of organizations and individuals with acronyms/nicknames like "Hume", "The Lion", "the Lioness", and "Giant" were also showing up at the school , and their trucks kept having near collisions, which were resolved (without crashes) in individual threads with names like "The Giant vs. Hume". As time went by, the text of the threads alternated more and more heavily with actual visions of what was happening, but the zombies still had not arrived. It ended with a car stuck in the gate of the school fence as night fell, the moon rose, a wolf howled, and someone mentioned werewolves with the zombies.

Posted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:42 pm
by ImpInTraining
That'd be a rude awakening, huh? You're beating off zombies, then find out werewolves are out... hungry... and don't have a taste for dead meat.

Posted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:07 am
by Mr. Handy
Cool dream! Werewolves, eh? :twisted:

Nah, I wouldn't. :lol:

I haven't had any dreams about Zombie Apocalypse, but I had one about Ash. In that dream I was Dr. Lionel Carpenter, and I was at a country estate in England in the late 1940s/early 1950s (in the game he - sort of - went back to 1941, and in the dream he'd been there for several years). I remember seeing vintage cars from that era arriving at the estate. I was actually my character throughout the dream, not playing him on a forum game. I haven't had a dream about Space Oddity exactly, but I did have a cool one back in July about its inspiration, Life on Mars (the UK version). In that dream I was Sam Tyler and I reenacted a particular scene from near the end of the final episode that I don't want to spoil for those who haven't seen it. I woke up at the end of that scene.

Posted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:39 pm
by Mr. Handy
I'm ready to get the game moving again. I'm moved into my new place, but I still have a lot of unpacking to do. I should be able to update all of the sections this weekend (starting today). Some players have returned but haven't posted for all of their characters, so please post up if you can.

Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:45 am
by kabukiman
Well Mr Handy, now there is a computer game called Zombie apocalypse, but it doesn't seem interesting as your campaign.

http://www.kongregate.com/games/vartagh ... s-massacre

Posted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:22 am
by Mr. Handy
Thanks, kabukiman! Computer games can be fun, but there's no substitute for a human Keeper who can react with new twists when players do unexpected things.

Ryansommer, is there some reason you've stopped posting for Sally and Keith?

Posted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:47 am
by Voodoo
At any point between now and Feb. 5th I could disappear for a day or two. My wife is scheduled to have our new son on the 5th but is currently ready to pop at any moment so she may not last that long. If she does go early then I will be gone for at least a day but possibly two before I get a chance to post again.

Posted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:30 pm
by Mr Zombie killer
Handy,
Forgot to tell you. My grandmother passed away last week and I am here in Michigan for the funeral today through Sunday morning. So therefore I am not able to post. If you need to move the game along please post for my characters and I will be back as soon as I am able.
Thanks!

Posted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:34 pm
by Tabs
Mr. Handy wrote:Ryansommer, is there some reason you've stopped posting for Sally and Keith?
Keith: He's with me, isn't he? - "Wild in the Streets."

Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:57 am
by Mr. Handy
Voodoo wrote:At any point between now and Feb. 5th I could disappear for a day or two. My wife is scheduled to have our new son on the 5th but is currently ready to pop at any moment so she may not last that long. If she does go early then I will be gone for at least a day but possibly two before I get a chance to post again.
Congratulations, Voodoo! Thanks for letting me know.
Mr Zombie killer wrote:Handy,
Forgot to tell you. My grandmother passed away last week and I am here in Michigan for the funeral today through Sunday morning. So therefore I am not able to post. If you need to move the game along please post for my characters and I will be back as soon as I am able.
Thanks!
I'm sorry for your loss. Thanks for letting me know.
Tabs wrote:
Mr. Handy wrote:Ryansommer, is there some reason you've stopped posting for Sally and Keith?
Keith: He's with me, isn't he? - "Wild in the Streets."
I meant Keith Deeds, a character in Gold who was introduced in Chapter 3. I hadn't intended to have two characters with the same first names (I had created the Chapter 4 characters for Omaha while Chapter 2 was still going on, then forgot about them), but it's not as confusing as if they were in the same section, at least.

Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:38 pm
by kabukiman
I'm very sorry to hear that, I give my condolences.

Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:41 pm
by Mr Zombie killer
thanks Kabukiman. She was 96 so she had a very good long life and since she lost all three of her kids and her husband years before she was lonely so now she is with them again. So in a way its happy.

Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:27 am
by Mr. Handy
I'm going to be at a convention this coming weekend, and I won't have Internet access (or time to get online, for that matter). After Wednesday night I won't be able to post again until at least Sunday night, and probably not until Monday night. This will also serve to notify those other Keepers whose games I'm in, as I believe all of them are playing in one or both of my games.

Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:15 am
by Dave Syrinx
Yo´re welcome to the fun and relaxation of not sleeping for three days in a stretch! See you when you get back!

Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:34 am
by Mr. Handy
I haven't slept much in the last week and a half and I've been busy getting caught up. I'll be updating fully at some point over the next few days, so please be patient.

Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:37 pm
by ImpInTraining
Yo man, no rush on my account... don't kill yourself over it.

Posted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:13 am
by Mr. Handy
Every IC thread has now been updated. Let's see if we can get this game moving again. Remember to post for all of your characters, please.

Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:41 am
by Mr. Handy
If anyone here is interested in joining Raiko's Masks of Nyarlathotep game, he's currently looking for players to take over abandoned characters. The New York chapter has already been completed, and the characters are in London now. It's a long, epic classic era game, and he's looking for dedicated players.

Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:49 am
by kabukiman
I am!

Posted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:05 am
by ImpInTraining
Yeah, I'd love to as long as it doesn't require a ton of back reading. If I could get a summary of what my character knows, I'd love to jump in.

Posted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:00 am
by Mr. Handy
Raiko said he would provide full background info to new players taking over existing characters.

Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:47 am
by kabukiman
I have finish broken sword 2. Loved the final puzzle in the pyramid. Now I'm starting fallout 1.

Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:51 am
by Mi-Go Agent
I just started playing Wasteland.

Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:38 am
by Mr. Handy
I've played all of those games, but it's been years. I haven't had enough free time to play games much in quite a while. I'd like to play them again sometime. I played Wasteland so many times on my old Apple IIc while I was in high school, but it was always in monochrome because I never had a color monitor for it. I found a site a while back with the Apple II version of Wasteland that I could play in color on an emulator I have on my PC if I get the chance.

Right now I'm playing Fatal Frame on the PS2. Well, not right now, but I am partway through the game. I saw all three Fatal Frame games for sale used in GameStop for $40 each, but I wasn't going to shell out that much. I waited, and the price eventually dropped to $30 and then $20, when I snatched up the first two (and got a 10% discount with my card as well). The third was already gone by then, but I'll probably see it for sale again before I finish the first two.

Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:39 am
by kabukiman
Never played wasteland; when it was being sell, my poor computer couldn't run it. Never saw fatal frame being sell (well, maybe one day they appear in BGamer for 5 euros the 3 :lol: , so no point in buying them)

Posted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:59 am
by Mr. Handy
I think I heard that Brian Fargo might make Wasteland 2 after all these years. If he does, maybe he'll include the original Wasteland with it.

Posted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:42 am
by kabukiman
For the rest of the week I'm out in work. I should be back again only monday. Feel free to npc my characters.

Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:53 am
by Mr. Handy
I'll be updating Gold on Friday night and Omaha at some point on Saturday, so if you haven't posted yet for your character(s), please do so.

Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:21 am
by Mr. Handy
I wasn't able to update tonight, but I plan to update all sections except Juno on Saturday. I have a 4-day weekend, so I should have more time to post.

Posted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:27 pm
by kabukiman
I'm back.

Posted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:25 pm
by Dave Syrinx
Cheers, Kabs!

Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:39 am
by Mr. Handy
Welcome back!

Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:40 am
by kabukiman
Thanks!
I saw the video from lady Gaga "Bad romance". The women in white with the head covered remembered me the "nurses" from silent hill. Anyone else had that feeling?

Posted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:01 am
by Mr. Handy
I saw this in an email at work today.

Posted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:05 pm
by kabukiman
That was funny.

Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:43 pm
by Voodoo
Sorry everyone, My mother-in-law was in the hospital the last few days and I wasn't able to keep up with my characters as well as I thought I would. My phone is not good for pbp. I should be caught up by tomorrow.

Posted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:50 am
by Mr. Handy
That's all right. Take your time, and I hope your mother-in-law gets better soon.

Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:25 am
by Mr. Handy
Welcome to Ricardo Azuul, who will be playing Technical Sergeant Jessica Valdez (in Gold) and Erin Halloran (in Omaha). I'll get his characters set up and started Wednesday night; I don't have time tonight.

Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:32 pm
by Ricardo Azuul
Thx Handy, and hello all!

Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:17 pm
by Dave Syrinx
Greets! Welcome to the havoc.

Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:30 am
by kabukiman
Welcome to the apocalypse!

Posted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:57 am
by Mr. Handy
I wasn't able to update Omaha tonight, but I'm hoping to do so Friday night.

Posted: Sat May 08, 2010 4:54 am
by Mr. Handy
An update for Omaha is coming at some point on Saturday.

Posted: Mon May 24, 2010 5:35 am
by Mr. Handy
Because of intermittent Internet problems, I haven't been able to update Gold tonight. I plan to do so tomorrow, so if you haven't posted yet, please do so.

Posted: Mon May 24, 2010 9:19 am
by kabukiman
I will be out this week in holidays, will only return next week.

Posted: Tue May 25, 2010 3:34 am
by Mr. Handy
Okay, have fun! Thanks for letting me know.

Posted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:11 am
by Tabs
I'm away for a week.

Posted: Sat May 29, 2010 5:28 pm
by Mr. Handy
Thanks for letting me know.

Posted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:42 am
by Mr. Handy
Due to intermittent Internet problems which were really bad tonight, I was unable to update. I'll do so on Thursday night if it's at all possible, so please post if you haven't done so already.

Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:13 am
by Mr. Handy
Unfortunately, I had another Internet outage for the fourth night in a row, so I won't be able to update tonight either. I plan to update most sections on Friday night provided my connection stays up.

Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:37 pm
by ImpInTraining
Funny, I hadn't had a moment or two to check for new messages on any of my games on here in about a week or more ... and nothing really had moved along. Don't know if I should be relieved, or disturbed... but better to have the slow pace now while life is so busy than later when I'm bored silly.

I'll stick with it no matter what - so long as you keep coming back Mr. Handy, I'll be here waiting for you.

Posted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:27 am
by Mr. Handy
Thanks. I think what's happening now is just the normal seasonal slowdown. This seems to happen every year in June, July, and August. I think we can finish Chapter 5 by the end of July, and I plan to start Chapter 6 in early September.

I've updated Gold and Juno, and I intend to update Sword and Omaha on Saturday,

Posted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:45 pm
by Dave Syrinx
Yup, it´s that damned lawn that keeps needing to get moved. And the hedge has to be trimmed! All those things. I´ll be able to sneak off tonight and do some mercy posting. :D
Cheers, all!

Posted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:29 am
by Mr. Handy
Welcome to Trott, who is taking over the characters of Raquel Orozco, Vice Principal Sharon Kaplan, and Diana Forester!

Posted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:48 pm
by Mr. Handy
I will be going to a convention from July 7-11 and I won't have Internet access then (or time to use it even if I did). I will, however, be off from work before that starting on July 3, so I'll have more time to post then. I'm also going to be on vacation in Vancouver from July 29-August 9, and I don't expect to have Internet access then either. I will have more time to post on August 10-15, as I'll be off from work for the remainder of that week. Most of the people whose games I'm in are in one or both of my games, so this will serve as notice for them of my impeding absences. I had hoped to finish Chapter 5 by the time I left at the end of July, but some of the sections will probably not conclude until mid-August.

Posted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:32 am
by Mr Zombie killer
Mr Handy may I announce my upcoming game on this thread as well?

Posted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:02 am
by Mr. Handy
Sure, you can discuss whatever you like in this thread. That's what it's for.

Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:56 pm
by Mr Zombie killer
Okay i am plannning to start a new game soon and I am recruting players. I have 4 players now and would like at least 1 more but will take more then that. Below is a rough outline of a story. The background is simple. A terrorist group known as The Sons of Liberty has hurt the US after they helped assassinate President Obama, Vice President Biden, Speaker of the House Pelesi and then helped set up a millitary backed cabel called The Directory which has imposed martial law. Our heros will attempt to use wormholes to go into the future and the past and find out where the Sons of Liberty intends to strike next so that the US Goverment can stop them in thier tracks. Of course things will go haywire and the group will end up traveling into the past and maybe into the future. I will draw up characters but at this point am looking for about 4-5 dedicated players and there may be room for more. So if you are interested please post below or pm me. This will be kind of like a mix between Sliders and Stargate.

Date: May 24, 2015
Time: 5:00 PM
Place: Department of Homeland Security, Washington DC

Professor Martin Brooks of Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute stepped out of his cab into the sultry heat of an early DC evening. He was tired having taught that morning and been called down to the Department around noon traveling since then. As he walked into the Department, his eyes caught the latest headlines blaring about an attack by the Army of God on a munitions train bound for Los Angeles. He silently wished that The Directory was able to do something to stop this terrorist group and he longed for the days of democratic elections and not having to carry an ID card everywhere you went. Stepping into the air conditioned building he went through the usual security check and then was met by Agent William Howe of the CIA Directorate of Science and Technology and Captain Neil Strauss of the US Marine Corps. They led him to a conference room, offered him water, and then Agent Howe said,

“Well Professor this meeting is off the record. We have met with several of your colleagues along with reading your writings and the US government is intrigued by your theory of Wormhole Observing. So to make this simple and sweet. Do you truly believe that with the proper government funding you can form a team and make this occur?”

Professor Brooks smiled and said, “Yes I can.”

Captain Strauss then said, “Well then you may be the man we are looking for. We have taken your theories and tried to put them into practice but have not been successful so far. We need you to take a leave of absence, recruit a team, and then with our backing and funding prove your theories. Would you be interested in this job?”

Professor Brooks grinned again and nodded.

Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:23 pm
by ImpInTraining
You know, that sounds pretty cool. Is it going to be horror-based, or sci-fi like it seems? What system do you plan on using?

Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:51 pm
by Mr Zombie killer
It is going to be more sci fi. Using the Call of Cthulhu system but not planning to bring in monsters unless.....we end up either in the future, on some planet..or fuck up some how the past aka butterfly effect and go to a alternate future where Cthulhu monsters rule. But right now this plans to be a long term game for me so many adventures...many areas of time.

Posted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:42 pm
by ImpInTraining
How fast is the posting rate?

Posted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:38 pm
by Mr Zombie killer
I intend to post a major update at least once a week but life always take precidence first with me and my players. If you cannot post for some reason and you let me know, either your character will not do anything during that turn or if we are in a fight I will roll for you to avoid you getting killed or hurt. I am a very sympathic GM.

Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:57 pm
by Trott
Mr. Handy, just to let you know I'll be out of town until next Monday, so I won't be able to access the internet.

Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:43 pm
by Mr. Handy
Thanks for letting me know. I won't have Internet access either until Sunday night, but I can update Sword one last time before I go.

Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:41 pm
by ImpInTraining
Yeah man ... I can live with that posting rate. If you are still taking players Mr. Zombie Killer, just let me know and I'll be glad to oblidge. Prerolled characters available?

Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:40 pm
by masonstone
just read the above, and sounds good. I'd like in if you'll have me, you want us to take pre-rolls or do-it-ourselves?

Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:17 am
by Mr Zombie killer
Imp and Masonstone,
Both are welcome. I have 4 players so far...and 3 characters that were pre rolled left. I think one of my friends who is off the board but will be playing through me has picked Captain Ashley Rogers so that leaves Lindsey Graham and Andrew Lee but I may be mistaken about which one my friend has choosen. Anyway you can go to the thread Wormhole Observers found here: http://www.callofcthulhu.org.uk/viewforum.php?f=175 or also in the main forum under Other Eras and Settings. Please choose a character that you like or if you do not like them then please pm me and I can work with you. I can change background and personal interests if needed. Also please read rules of the game and rules of the Observer.

Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:46 pm
by masonstone
just to let you know, I'm not gonna be able to post friday or saturday because I'm in overnight so a doctor can check my recovery and sleep patterns or some rubbish like that, but I'll be back and postin sunday :D

Posted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:23 am
by Mr. Handy
I'm going to update as many threads as I can tonight, but I won't have time for Omaha until at least Tuesday night, and maybe Wednesday night. In the meantime, Ron Moore may roll Listen as well. I hadn't known he'd become a PC when I wrote my last update for Omaha, The base skill is 25%.

Oh, and nobody has posted in Juno since I posted my update six days ago. Please do so if you have a character in that section.

Posted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:37 am
by kabukiman
I'm going on holidays. I will return just day 2 of august.

Posted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:44 pm
by masonstone
I'm going on holiday for 12 days as of tomorrow, however I am told that I will have limited internet connection, so hopefully I'll still be able to post, although it's not certain. I'll post again tomorrow if I can get online, if I can't then please keeper me :)

Posted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:40 am
by Mr. Handy
Will do, and both of you have fun! I'll be going on vacation myself starting on July 29 and probably won't be able to post again until August 10. There's a chance I can get the chapter finished before I leave if people post often enough, but it may spill over into August.

Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:58 am
by Mr. Handy
I probably won't have time to post again before I leave, and I definitely won't have time to update Omaha, but I intend to update all sections on August 10 after I get back, so please make sure each of you posts for all of your characters between now and then. There's still a little bit of Chapter 5 left, but we're on the home stretch. A few things need to be wrapped up first before we can conclude, but I think we can get it done by the end of August if people post.

Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:00 am
by kabukiman
I'm back!

Posted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:34 am
by Mr. Handy
Welcome back!

I'm back now too. Even though I had Internet access while I was away, it was only for about half an hour at a time, which wasn't long enough to update. I'll be doing that one section at a time starting tonight, and I should have all sections updated by some time tomorrow.

Some people didn't post for all of their characters while I was away. Please remember that you must post for each of your characters after each of my updates.

EDIT: I've updated Gold, Sword, and Juno. I think I'll be able to update Omaha during the day on Wednesday.

Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:06 am
by Mr Zombie killer
Handy,
Sorry even with posting on my new game my new job keeps me so busy I cannot look here all the time. That is ok about Victor's death. I was going to have him not go into the base anyway so he most likly would have been eaten soon anyway. So I get to pick one or two more characters once the new chapter starts right?

Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:58 am
by Mr. Handy
Yes, that's right, or you can create them. You can also do this between chapters, so you don't have to wait until Chapter 6 starts. You don't have to add new characters if you have your hands full with the ones you do have. I can't remember the last time you posted for Alvin.

If all goes according to plan, there should only be one or two more updates for each section before the end of the chapter. I should be able to update Omaha tonight.

Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:41 am
by Mr Zombie killer
I figured that Alvin was still sitting at the table waiting for food. Since he is homeless he is used to being by himself so I figured I would play him as not talking much but if you want me to post up I can.

What i would like is to have a character in each of the areas. I have two right now in Omaha of course and it looks like to me that the place Victor was in will be coming a part of the airbase unless I am wrong so I would like a character, maybe an officer at the airbase and someone in the sword as well. i will wait until this chapter is done then we can talk. I am sorry that I have not posted as loyally as I used to. I will do better I promise. I just need to get a handle on my new life situation and everything

Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:57 am
by Mr. Handy
That's okay, real life comes first. Just let me know if you won't be able to post, please. You should post for each of your characters between major updates, even if you're doing nothing, so that I know you're ready for the next update and I don't end up waiting for you to post unnecessarily. You're not the only one who hasn't posted for all of your characters. If you're not doing anything, you can post describing your inaction. However, not doing anything is generally a bad idea most of the time. In those rare instances where your characters have spare time, they can always spend it talking to other characters and making plans. If you waste time that you could otherwise put to good use, you're liable to pay for it later. Think back to the first few chapters. Failure to plan caused a lot of grief there. If you just react to events as they happen, things will be much harder than if you take proactive steps to improve your situation.

Yes, Juno and Gold will most likely be merging in Chapter 6, and there will be some heavy fast-forwarding in Gold between chapters to catch up once certain things are resolved. As for Sword, there are not going to be any new playable characters added at this time, but there are some existing ones available. You could play Julie, who was added in Chapter 5. Raquel was added in Chapter 4, so she would need more catching up if you want to play her. You could also play Lara if you really want to, but she's got very low Sanity and it's only going to get lower, as she's going to be going through hell in Chapter 6. Sword may actually split into two sections; we'll have to see how things work out. You can get to work creating a character in Gold whenever you're ready, or you could pick one up from Gold or Juno who is still available. Kyle and Lauren are still available, but they've got a lot of catching up required, although you've covered much of that territory already as Julio Alvarez and Victor Gonzalez. Kyle is also low on Sanity at this point. There are plenty of other characters in Gold, including a couple who were added in Chapter 5.

Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:00 am
by Mr. Handy
Two sections are done for the chapter, and two more aren't far from finishing. All surviving characters in Sword and Juno now get skill experience checks. In the locations and weapons thread, I've kept a list of skills successfully used by each character. For each skill, roll 1d100 and try to get higher than your unmodified score in this skill (which may be the base skill if you don't have any points in it yet). If you're suffering from fatigue penalties or anything of the sort, these do not factor into your skill XP rolls. It's just a straight roll against your skill that you want to fail. If you succeed, the skill does not improve, but if you fail, roll 1d10. This is the number of points by which that skill increases. Thus, the higher a skill gets, the harder it is to increase further. However, low skills are difficult to increase because you have to get a successful roll against them during the chapter in order to have it checked for a possible increase.

For each of your skills that rises to a level of 90 or higher, you get an increase of 2d6 Sanity, though no PC in Sword or Juno has a checked skill of 80 or higher, so you will not achieve that level in this chapter. Sanity increases are few and far between in this game, and this is one of the few ways to get one.

Post your rolls in this thread when you've made them, and I'll update your character sheets. Characters of MIA players are not listed here. I'll roll their increases myself, along with other NPCs. If any players don't roll by the time Chapter 6 is getting ready to start, I'll roll for them at that time.

Ryansommer
Sally (6/11 HP, San 85, broken leg):
Listen (50)
Spot Hidden (40)
Handgun (52)
First Aid (65)
Psychoanalysis (35)
Medicine (57)

Emily Montrose (8/12 HP, San 55):
Jump (25)
Medicine (35)
Spot Hidden (25)

Tabs
Zoe Gallagher (12/12 HP, San 31):
Mechanical Repair (65)
Locksmith (51)
Spot Hidden (41)
Listen (40)
Fist/Punch (55)
Climb (50)
Knife (25)

Laraqua
Katarina Iliescu (9/9 HP, San 72):
Spot Hidden (40)
Fast Talk (66)
Throw (25)
Handgun (20)
Listen (65)

Cynthia Louise (12/12 HP, San 57):
Psychology (35)
Spot Hidden (35)

Misfit
Dan Aldrich (13/13 HP, San 37):
Spot Hidden (50)
Listen (40)
Rifle (55)
Handgun (45)
Track (60)
Climb (60)
Throw (25)
Jump (25)
Mechanical Repair (60)

Syrinx
Kathryn McCoy (10/11 HP, San 67, temporarily insane[insanity currently suppressed]):
Spot Hidden (31)
Climb (40)
Handgun (45)
Jump (35)
Persuade (50)

Kouchpotato
Ho Nguyen (13/13 HP, San 60, indefinitely insane):
Dodge (24)
Grapple (25)
Handgun (54)
Spot Hidden (50)

Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:37 am
by Laraqua
I never thought I'd be so happy to roll so high!

Spot Hidden (40) (raised by 10) Fast Talk (66) (not raised) Throw (25) (raised by 4) Handgun (20) (raised by 7) Listen (65)

1d100 → [97] = (97)
1d100 → [19] = (19)
1d100 → [89] = (89)
1d100 → [91] = (91)
1d100 → [56] = (56)

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2652497/

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2652493/

I think I'll let Cynthia go for now. There's a whole lot of back reading I'd need to do to catch up and I'm sure there's others who might like to pick her up.

Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:59 am
by Mr. Handy
Nicely rolled! 8-) Glad you've got some improved skill levels for shooting and throwing, and that Spot Hidden increase is excellent!

Anyone else playing Cynthia would have to do all of that back reading as well and more - two whole chapters' worth. You've got time if you want to, as there will be weeks before Chapter 6 starts. You've still got dibs on Cynthia until that time if you change your mind.

You can take your time on finishing Jackie Jones as well, but I do have something important for her to do at the outset of Chapter 6.

Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:16 pm
by Dave Syrinx
Kathryn McCoy´s XP:

Spot H, Jump & Persuade increase!

by: 27% in total...

giving; Spot Hidden = (31+10) 41%, Jump = (35+8) 43%, Persuade (50+9) 59%

That´s all for now. Quite good outcome!

Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:12 am
by Mr Zombie killer
Handy,
Sorry about not posting. I think I will look over who is free in Sword and pick one there. As for gold I was thinking about maybe making a new character...one who was a special forces officer posted at the base...can that work?

Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:18 am
by Mr. Handy
Excellent rolling! I'm glad to see Kathryn get such great increases. It's too bad you didn't also get Climb and Handgun boosted, but you can't have everything.

A special forces character can work for Gold. It would be unusual for one to be there, but not impossible.

Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:27 am
by kouchpotato
Skills
Increases

Dodge (24): Increased by 8 = 32
Grapple (25): Increased 4 = 29
Handgun (54): Increased 10 = 64
Spot Hidden: Not increased

Posted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:11 am
by Mr. Handy
Well done! Your skill increases have been added to your character sheet too.

Posted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:51 am
by Laraqua
I suppose I do have time to do some back reading for Cynthia ... to be honest I really didn't think she'd make it! Okay, I'll keep her.

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2655439/ - both fails and thus successes! http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2655440/ - +6 for psychology, +8 for Spot Hidden.

Posted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:06 am
by Mr. Handy
Awesome! Your skill increases have been applied.

Actually, people like Cynthia are more likely to survive. It's those who don't go charging into battle and taking risks who tend to stay alive longer. Of course, if weren't for the people who do, everyone would end up dead a lot sooner.

Posted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:12 am
by Tabs

Posted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:08 am
by Mr. Handy
Hooray for Zoe! :D

Posted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:02 am
by Mr. Handy
Here are the skill experience checks for the PCs in Gold. I'll roll for the NPCs when I have time. Those of you with new indefinite insanities will get PMs concerning them between the chapters.

Ryansommer
Keith Deeds (9/15 HP, San 15, indefinitely insane):
Listen (40)
Persuade (15)
Handgun (55)

Kabukiman
Melinda Christie (10/10 HP, San 46):
N/A

Kouchpotato
Captain Nils Johansen (8/12 HP, San 45, indefinitely insane):
Rifle (30)
First Aid (75)
Medicine (73)
Listen (45)
Spot Hidden (25)
Handgun (40)

Barandis
Captain Claire Kelleher (11/11 HP, San 42, indefinitely insane):
Persuade (40)
Psychology (45)
Listen (50)
Spot Hidden (45)
Handgun (55)
Psychoanalysis (36)

Masonstone
Regimental Sergeant Major Raymond Crew (12/12 HP, San 31, indefinitely insane):
Listen (35)
Rifle (75)
Handgun (70)

Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:36 am
by Mr. Handy
Chapter 5 is now done! I'll post the skill experience checks needed for the PCs in Gold on Sunday and maybe get started rolling for the NPCs, but I need some sleep first. I hope to get Chapter 6 started the first weekend in September, with everything hopefully ready to go by Labor Day.

Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:39 pm
by masonstone
hey, here's my skill checks :)

Listen and Rifle failed, Handgun passed
Listen increased by 2 so I now have Listen 37
Rifle increased by 5 so I now have Rifle 80!

Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:58 pm
by kouchpotato
Skills
Increases

Rifle (30) - Not increased
First Aid (75) - Not increased
Medicine (73) - increased by 3 = 76
Listen (45) - increased by 6 = 51
Spot Hidden (25) - increased by 5 = 30
Handgun (40) - increased by 2 = 42

Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:58 pm
by Mr. Handy
Welcome to Steerpike, who will be playing Technical Sergeant Jessica Valdez in Gold and DEA Special Agent John Lake in Omaha when Chapter 6 starts!

Your skill increases have now been added to your character sheets.

Here are the skill experience checks for the PCs in Omaha. This includes John Lake, so Steerpike, you may roll to see if his Spot Hidden skill increases (and if so, by how much) using the technique described above. You may also post in Triage for Jessica Valdez and do a little roleplaying, as her thread is still unlocked.

Kabukiman
Jerry Law (15/15 HP, San 58):
Small Club (70)
Listen (25)
Spot Hidden (65)

Michiko Watanabe (10/10 HP, San 70):
Psychology (15)

ImpInTraining
Donald Woodridge (15/15 HP, San 61):
Mechanical Repair (65)
First Aid (45)
Listen (29)

Barandis
Declan McLeod (14/14 HP, San 55):
Listen (65)
Electrical Repair (75)

Ryansommer
Ron Moore (15/15 HP, San 47):
N/A

Mr Zombie killer
Darnell Jones (14/14 HP, San 60):
Fast Talk (55)
Large Club (60)
First Aid (30)
Spot Hidden (70)
Grapple (65)

Alvin Drummond (15/15 HP, San 26, indefinitely insane):
Listen (65)

Tabs
Keith Stewart (7/14 HP, San 61):
Spot Hidden (35)
First Aid (30)

Rachel Cohen (14/14 HP, San 58):
Listen (27)

Syrinx
Emilio Montoya (5/13 HP, San 51):
Listen (25)
Persuade (15)
First Aid (30)

Kouchpotato
Rashad Sadiq (11/11 HP, San 40):
Spot Hidden (50)

Steerpike
John Lake (13/13 HP, San 50):
Spot Hidden (70)

Masonstone
Brian Stevenson (13/13 HP, San 40):
Locksmith (51)

Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:03 pm
by masonstone
failed the roll so I have an increase of 1 so I now have Locksmith (52)

Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:47 pm
by Mr Zombie killer
Okay I will post up my experience rolls as well as who I choose for sword and ideas or character choice for gold soon. Sorry it is taking me so long. So much stuff to do!

Posted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:15 pm
by ImpInTraining
Remind me again please... if we succeed at the raise-skill check, does it go up by 1d6, or 1d10?

Posted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:14 pm
by masonstone
1d10 :)

Posted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:52 am
by Mr. Handy
Thanks, masonstone. Yes, that's right, you get 1d10 for each increase. Remember that you have to fail the skill roll to get it.

Here are some of the increases for the NPCs:
GOLD
Beth (13/13 HP, San 86):
N/A

Robert (14/14 HP, San 99):
Listen (58) did not increase

Zorie Spooner (8/12 HP, San 44, indefinitely insane):
N/A

Lt. Rebecca Doolittle (13/13 HP, San 25, indefinitely insane):
Spot Hidden (65) did not increase
Submachine Gun (16) increased by 1 to 17
Handgun (66) did not increase

Senior Airman Roger Coltrane (16/16 HP, San 3, indefinitely insane):
Rifle (80) did not increase
Psychology (40) increased by 6 to 46
First Aid (60) increased by 3 to 63

Amanda Deeds (13/13 HP, San 40, indefinitely insane):
N/A

Lisa Crow (11/11 HP, San 45, indefinitely insane [insanity currently suppressed]):
N/A

1st Lt. Sara Evans, R.N. (12/12 HP, San 60):
Handgun (50) increased by 4 to 54
Psychology (50) increased by 4 to 54
Medicine (60) did not increase
First Aid (70) did not increase

2nd Lt. Oscar Gomez, R.N. (14/14 HP, San 64):
Grapple (49) increased by 2 to 51
Medicine (50) did not increase

2nd Lt. Barbara Ellison, R.N. (10/10 HP, San 52):
Handgun (40) did not increase
Medicine (55) did not increase
Fist/Punch (70) increased by 3 to 73

Posted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:44 pm
by kouchpotato
Rashad Sadiq
Skill Check
Increase

Spot Hidden - 25 increased by 8 = 33

Posted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:40 pm
by Mr Zombie killer
Wow the sex must be good for Darnell :)

His large club (heh heh heh) has increased as well as his first aid (for his heart after Heather fucks him I guess)

Alvin's listen skills are better as well...

Here are the rolls to prove it: skill increases

So here are the numbers that the skills increase by

Large Club goes from 60 to 63

First Aid goes from 30 to 37

Alvin listen skill goes from 65 to 74!

Posted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:55 am
by Mr. Handy
Rashad's Spot Hidden skill is 50, so the roll of 47 does not give him an increase. Sorry. The other increases have been applied.

Posted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:56 am
by kouchpotato
Ah, thought it was 25 for some reason. Oh well.

Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:14 am
by ImpInTraining
Succeeded on all three of Donald's skill checks:

Mechanical Repair (>65%); First Aid (>45%); Listen (>29%) (1d100=69, 1d100=78, 1d100=97)

Damn, got nice rolls on the skill checks, then botched most of the increases. :P

Mechanical Repair; First Aid; Listen (1d10=1, 1d10=6, 1d10=1)

Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:55 am
by Mr. Handy
kouchpotato wrote:Ah, thought it was 25 for some reason. Oh well.
Look on the bright side: your Spot Hidden is 17 points higher than you thought it would have been. :)
ImpInTraining wrote:Succeeded on all three of Donald's skill checks:

Mechanical Repair (>65%); First Aid (>45%); Listen (>29%) (1d100=69, 1d100=78, 1d100=97)

Damn, got nice rolls on the skill checks, then botched most of the increases. :P

Mechanical Repair; First Aid; Listen (1d10=1, 1d10=6, 1d10=1)
Well, at least that beats rolling too low on the skill checks and not getting any increase. That boost to First Aid isn't bad either, and could be useful. I'd forgotten that you have Locksmith at a decent level. You actually could have used that to pick the locks, but you did just fine without it.

Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:25 am
by kabukiman
I will be out until next friday.

Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:02 am
by Tabs

Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:39 am
by ImpInTraining
Oh yeah... locksmith... heh. Who knew?

Posted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:32 pm
by Mr. Handy
Here are the rest of the Gold NPC increases, as well as those from Sword and Juno:

GOLD
Senior Airman Tom Wu (16/16 HP, San 19, indefinitely insane):
Spot Hidden (30): increased by 8 to 38
Listen (60): did not increase

Airman Catherine Rourke (13/13 HP, San 62):
Grapple (50): did not increase
Listen (55): did not increase

Airman Gary Simpson (12/15 HP, San 42, indefinitely insane):
Rifle (68): did not increase
Grapple (45): increased by 1 to 46
Small Club (45): did not increase

Airman Marcus WInters - Medic (8/8 HP, San 54):
Listen (50): increased by 2 to 52
Medicine (75): did not increase

SWORD
Raquel Orozco - Maid (8/14 HP, San 60):
Listen (50): did not increase
Sneak (36): increased by 3 to 39
Fast Talk (50): increased by 10 to 60

Lara Voronova - Student (10/10 HP, San 19, indefinitely insane):
Listen (45): did not increase
Climb (40): increased by 4 to 44
First Aid (30): increased by 9 to 39

Julie St. James - Park Ranger (11/11 HP, San 58):
Listen (25): did not increase
Spot Hidden (25): did not increase
Bow (46): increased by 4 to 50
Handgun (30): increased by 10 to 40
Jump (25): increased by 10 to 35

JUNO
Lauren Montrose - College Student (9/12 HP, San 69):
Rifle (40): did not increase
Spot Hidden (25): increased by 1 to 26

Kyle Perkins - Farmer's Son (15/18 HP, San 15, indefinitely insane [insanity currently suppressed]):
Rifle (45): increased by 6 to 51
Drive Auto (27): did not increase

Posted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:16 am
by Mr Zombie killer
Handy,
After much thought for my characters I would like to pick up for Gold: 1st Lt. Sara Evans, R.N

As for Sword is there any more characters coming into play next chapter? I would really like to play in that chapter but there is only one character left and she is not intersting to me.

Posted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:42 am
by Mr. Handy
Here are the increases for the Omaha NPCs:

OMAHA
Trooper Erica Spears - State Trooper Helicopter Pilot/Medevac Pilot (2/13 HP, San 80):
Fist/Punch (73): increased by 10 to 83

Dr. Brigetta Hausmann, M.D. - Lost member of Center for Disease Control and Prevention (7/12 HP, San 59, broken arm):
Medicine (86): did not increase

Stephanie Bridges - Environmental Protection Agency- co-worker with Dr. Hausmann (12/12 HP, San 99):
Chemistry (72): did not increase
First Aid (61): did not increase
Biology (77): did not increase

Dr. Bernard Smith, M.D. (15/15 HP, San 45, indefinitely insane):
Psychology (70): did not increase

Lucy Armstrong - Mechanic (15/15 HP, San 60):
N/A

Principal Lawrence Adler (14/14 HP, San 64):
Persuade (75): did not increase
Psychology (74): increased by 5 to 79
Spot Hidden (30): increased by 1 to 31

Vice Principal Sharon Kaplan (13/13 HP, San 80):
N/A

Laura Shelley - Secretary (11/11 HP, San 89):
N/A

MIchelle Marquez - School Nurse (9/11 HP, San 64):
Medicine (56): did not increase

Tariq al-Tikriti - Cafeteria Server (14/14 HP, San 62):
Spot Hidden (45): did not increase
Listen (40): increased by 10 to 50

Amelia Delacroix - Cafeteria Cook (13/13 HP, San 77):
N/A

Becky Clarke - School Bus Driver (14/14 HP, San 80):
N/A

Chester Johnson - Science Teacher (12/12 HP, San 55):
N/A

Julianne Landers - English Teacher (9/9 HP, San 82):
N/A

Megan Petrovich - Social Studies Teacher (12/12 HP, San 53):
N/A

Enrico Santini - Italian Teacher (13/13 HP, San 54):
N/A

Miguel Garcia - Senior (10/12 HP, San 39, indefinitely insane):
N/A

Heather Anderson - Senior (13/13 HP, San 90):
Fist/Punch (50): increased by 7 to 57
Spot Hidden (25): increased by 6 to 31

Roy McCrumb - Junior (6/16 HP, San 58):
Listen (25): increased by 7 to 32
Large Club (50): increased by 2 to 52
Spot Hidden (40): did not increase

LaTanya Washington - Junior (14/14 HP, San 62):
N/A

Kyle Rogers - Junior (7/14 HP, San 50):
N/A

Doug Marley - Junior (12/14 HP, San 66):
N/A

Teresa Vazquez - Junior (11/11 HP, San 83):
N/A

Elijah Smith - Sophomore (13/13 HP, San 73):
N/A

Diana Forester - Sophomore (13/13 HP, San 88):
N/A

Kelly Cameron - Sophomore (12/12 HP, San 81):
Listen (25): increased by 9 to 34

Ali al-Tikriti - Freshman (14/14 HP, San 74):
Fast Talk (55): did not increase
Listen (50): increased by 4 to 54

Lisa Marley - Freshman (13/13 HP, San 93):
N/A

Sunny Kwon - Freshman (9/9 HP, San 76):
N/A

Dr. Helene Saunders, Ph.D. - NASA Communications Specialist (12/12 HP, San 71):
Listen (45): increased by 6 to 51
First Aid (55): increased by 1 to 56
Psychology (60): did not increase
Spot Hidden (35): increased by 7 to 42

Adam Donnelly - Technician (12/12 HP, San 49):
Spot Hidden (65): did not increase

Emily Lubacek - Owner of Quickie Mart (5/11 HP, San 68):
Listen (25): increased by 3 to 28

Tiny - Rottweiler owned by Chuck (4/11 HP, San 32):
Listen (75): increased by 5 to 80
Track by Scent (80): did not increase

Lori Desmond - Goth Quickie Mart Clerk (15/15 HP, San 55):

Officer Kate Wheeler - Omaha Police Officer (12/12 HP, San 76):
Listen (40): increased by 3 to 43
Fast Talk (50): did not increase
Psychology (45): did not increase

Murray - Stray mutt (10/10 HP, San 36, indefinitely insane):
Spot Hidden (35): increased by 6 to 41

Dr. Edward Singh - CDC Biochemist (13/13 HP, San 75):
Medicine (25): increased by 3 to 28

Dr. Liz Somerville - CDC Infectious Disease Specialist (12/12 HP, San 71):
Medicine (72): increased by 2 to 74

John Lee - Student Journalist (9/12 HP, San 60):
Drive Auto (31): increased by 10 to 41
Spot Hidden (40): did not increase
Listen (55): increased by 3 to 58
Fast Talk (55): increased by 6 to 61

Erin Halloran - Civil Rights Attorney (12/12 HP, San 70):
Law (70): did not increase

Posted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:56 am
by Mr. Handy
After much thought for my characters I would like to pick up for Gold: 1st Lt. Sara Evans, R.N

As for Sword is there any more characters coming into play next chapter? I would really like to play in that chapter but there is only one character left and she is not intersting to me.
Sara Evans is yours. I'll send you her secrets soon.

There are no new characters in Sword that will be available when Chapter 6 starts. However, there are currently three existing characters available there, not one. You can choose from Raquel Orozco, Lara Voronova, and Julie St. James. You probably don't want Lara for reasons I've mentioned before.

All NPCs have now had skill increases processed. The below listed PCs still need their players to roll for them. You've got time, but I plan to start setting up for Chapter 6 next weekend.

GOLD
Keith Deeds
Captain Claire Kelleher

SWORD
Sally
Dan Aldrich

JUNO
Emily Montrose

OMAHA
Jerry Law
Declan McLeod
Michiko Watanabe
Emilio Montoya
John Lake

Posted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:35 am
by Mr Zombie killer
Handy,
Well if Julie St.James is indeed free, I was confused because there is a character listed under her name as playing her, but if she is indeed free I will play her.

Posted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:06 am
by Mr. Handy
Yes, she's free. Her player abandoned her and has been MIA for months. I leave the player names on the characters when that happens, but the characters are still available for anyone else to take over. You can see which players are MIA (and which characters they played) in the top post of the Character Sheets thread. When I set up for Chapter 6, like with any new chapter, all MIA players will be purged from the list and their characters will no longer have the names of MIA players displayed in the Chapter 6 character sheets.

Posted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:17 am
by Dave Syrinx

Posted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:54 am
by kabukiman
I'm back.

Posted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:33 am
by Mr. Handy
Welcome back!

Over the next few days, I'm going to start setting things up for Chapter 6. Everyone, please make your skill improvement rolls for your characters if you haven't already.

Posted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:53 pm
by Mr. Handy
This thread is now locked. All OOC comments should be posted in the OOC thread in the Chapter 6 subforum here. If you haven't yet made your skill XP rolls for the end of Chapter 5, you may do so in that thread as well. I'm only waiting for a few players to do that, but if they don't soon I'll roll for them.