Rumour-shadowed Innsmouth

In the latter part of the Aeon When the Stars Are Not Right, a Ghoul stumbles upon a lethal secret. His colleagues assemble a band of monsters-turned-investigators to avenge his death. In a twisted version of Call of Cthulhu, the players are the unspeakable terrors learning just how insane the terrestrial race is.

Moderators: kabukiman, Mi-Go Agent

Tabs
Oracle
Oracle
Registered for: 15 years 4 months

Re: Rumour-shadowed Innsmouth

Post by Tabs »

Jahee takes a fish finger, bites it and chews thoughtfully, "An intersting flavour, but it's covered in an orange, crumbly muck." He then takes a mighty swig of the clamato juice, "Now this is more like it!" he says grinning, red sauce ringing his chops; and proffers it to Argyle.
"Hey, Y'nkee, some of this food is delicious."
kouchpotato
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 14 years 11 months

Post by kouchpotato »

Argyle accepts the beverage and sniffs it dubiously. He takes a cautious drink. My, this is delicious!
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

"Thank you, I will try some," says Y'nkee. He samples a fish finger first. "Mmm, these are pretty good." Then he takes a swig of clamato juice. "Ah, yes, that hit the spot!" He next tries some sushi. "This is delicious. I usually prefer my fish when they're still moving, but there's something to be said for prepared food." He nods to Matthew. "Yes, we still have good old Marsh. Part of the problem with putting hybrids in office is that they'll have to leave eventually if they have enough of our blood in them. Once they really start to transform, they can't exactly be seen in public any more."
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Mi-Go Agent
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 15 years 7 months

Post by Mi-Go Agent »

The road veers away from the coast, and passes a few small rivers. As dinner finishes up, the minivan arrives in Arkham.
OOC,Congratulations on all recognizing Clamato juice - I was thinking of posting a picture to prove it existed but I couldn't fine one I really liked. Unless you want to continue the conversation, you can head to the Arkham thread.
Tabs
Oracle
Oracle
Registered for: 15 years 4 months

Post by Tabs »

OOC,I had no idea what Clamato juice was, a quick google, and I saw it must be a Deep One favourite.

Return to “Servants of Chaos”