All

Moderator: kabukiman

Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 16 years 7 months

Re: All

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Vance almost chokes as he realizes his error. "Move it!" , he barks at the prisoner leaning towards him, waving the handgun in his face. "Sure...", he breathes through his teeth.

He watches the two smokers and the two by the camp. "OY!", he hollers, hoping to get some instruction on where to move the prisoners. Praying in his head that he´s playing the role of hardened mercenary well enough.
TVblog
The soul trembles before emptiness and desires contact at any price. Doctor Glass

"It is invigorating, being asked personal questions." "Makes one feel desired." Luv (BR2049)
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 1 month

Post by kabukiman »

The two smokers don't even look at you. The other stop the conversation and one says:
-You have take your sweet time to get here. And why didn't you answer my calls? We have new instructions: we are supposed to find some kind of book. Did they find any?
-Screw the book- says one of the other mercs- did you find any gold?
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

Patrick keeps his mouth shut and goes wherever Vance directs him.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Vance shakes his head from behind the captives, "Zip, nada..." He directs the hostages towards one of the larger tents. (From the previous search of the place.)
Then he comments on the radio incident. "Dropped [cough] the comms in the scuffle with these tourists." He points at the location he came from in case someone offers to get it for him. He closes the tent flap and says, "Stay there and no one will get hurt." "Now let´s get that gold!", he barks - finishing with a cough.
Last edited by Dave Syrinx on Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TVblog
The soul trembles before emptiness and desires contact at any price. Doctor Glass

"It is invigorating, being asked personal questions." "Makes one feel desired." Luv (BR2049)
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper

Post by kabukiman »

OOC: Tents, everyone is in tents, not in houses...

-Calm down. First our orders. To find samples of skeletons, religious artifacts and now a book. What are the others doing exactly?
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Cough attack..."They...the others got jumped by a Thing in the temple and freaked out. They fled out of the camp. I made it out to give you the report. It´s just us left. Something took one of our guys and scared the shit out of the others. You better go and calm them down. I couldn´t. Bloody amateurs." Vance makes the handgun ready for use and keeps it pointed upwards, but is prepared to lower it should it come to that.
TVblog

kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper

Post by kabukiman »

-A thing? What kind of thing? A polar bear? They are suposed to be extint, but in a forgoten place like this, maybe there are still a couple of them. You will take vulture and leon with you to the place.
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Vance makes a 360 and starts off in the direction of the temple. "I didn´t see it. And I think a bear would´ve been no match for them..." The mask Vance wears has an eagle eye painted on it.
TVblog

kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper

Post by kabukiman »

-That's what you think. I saw one in a zoo when I was a kid. Those things are huge, if you taken by surprise, they can be quite scary. Just be careful, ok?
Vulture and Lion stop their cigarets, and go with eagle.
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

"I´ll show you guys were they got attacked." He trails the steps back. When reaching the temple, Eagle Vance stops and says, "No way I´m fighting no bear. You check it out. I´ll wait to see if the others return. And I keep watch for other wandering animals..." He takes post outside the temple doors backing up to the wall to have his rear covered.
TVblog

kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper

Post by kabukiman »

Since you are supposed to be a military group, you take less time than the usual in the walk. But it's starting to get dark.
After a while, you hear the usual story: screams, shooting, more screams, more shooting, (surprisingly nobody runnes away), more screams, and finally silence.
OOC: Make a sanity check. If you fail, roll 1d2 for sanity loss. After all, you have send two men to an awful dead!.
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Hearing the screams, Vance shudders, then shrugs and doubles back to the camp.
He takes it easy to not get too exhausted. But runs the last bit and reports on the mishap.
He gets to the camp.

OOC:
Spoiler:
Ah, I almost feel bad for letting them see the "bear". :D
TVblog

Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

Patrick stays in the tent with the other "prisoners," knowing that it's best to wait for Vance to return before trying anything.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper

Post by kabukiman »

-So, where are the others two?- aks one of the mercs with suspicion.
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

"They entered the temple and killed the bear. They told me to get you to help with the looting." Vance sighs.
TVblog

kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper

Post by kabukiman »

-Really?- says the other interested.
-Forget it- says the other- Just take some prisoners and bring it.
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Vance nods and walks over to the tent with the prisoners. "You three come with me!" He waves up Patrick and Rubix plus one of the scientists.
He gestures to the captives. Two fingers up.
TVblog

kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper

Post by kabukiman »

You leave the camp altogether.
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Vance brings Patrick, Rubix and the scientist. To the scientist ant the other two captioves he says, "You come with me and help me carry the treasure!" When they get out of earshot, he says. "The rest of the mercenaries have been dealt with by some entity locked into the temple. Those who survived were fleeing head over heels out in the wild. " He pauses, "That means only two men left. We can carry some stuff back to them and let them have a look at the loot. Then we take them down - giving them a chance to put down their guns." "At this point, I rather not enter the temple as everyone who entered started shouting and shooting. The last two of them never got out." "You got your weapons ready? In case some of the mercs decide to come back..."
TVblog

Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

"I'm ready," says Patrick, patting his Glock. "They won't be expecting this, that's for sure. Let's find something to bring back, but we'll need to be careful to avoid that thing. At least we know better than to start shooting it."
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death

Return to “Chapter 2”