Page 1 of 1

The Groovy Psychedelic Chit-Chat Lounge

Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:23 am
by Mr. Handy
This thread is for general Out of Character discussion for Space Oddity's players and readers, whether game-related or not. There should be a separate thread for character creation discussions up soon. Once the characters have been completed, I'll set up the In Character story threads and get things rolling. In the meantime, feel free to log on, post up, and hang out!

Re: The Groovy Psychedelic Chit-Chat Lounge

Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:06 pm
by Mr Zombie killer
Ok. Will try to create a character today but I work again tonight so must get sleep. Most likly will not roll it until Friday morning if that is ok? Do you really want me to roll on invisible castle or can I be trusted to roll my own with my own dice?

Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:47 pm
by Philulhu
Greetings from the future, chaps! ;)

It's going to be interesting to see how this works out. Looking forward to it!

Philulhu.

Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:25 am
by Mr. Handy
Welcome aboard! There's no rush on character creation, and I'll be busy until Friday night anyway. Sufirjp hasn't even logged onto the board since March 23. Yes, you may use your own dice if you wish. Invisible Castle is usually more convenient, as you can make all of your rolls at once.

Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:00 am
by Mr. Handy
Welcome to OverTheHills, who will be playing a folk singer!

Philulhu, I'm going to start your character's IC thread soon, called "Time Will Crawl." Players are only allowed to read their own threads, so if you're a different player (or if you're thinking of joining the game), please don't read it. It's not good to know too much about the future anyway. ;)

Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:59 pm
by Mi-Go Agent
Hey - I just saw the full description for this game. Someone's been watching "Life on Mars". Good luck!

Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:54 pm
by Mr. Handy
Thanks, Mi-Go Agent, well spotted! Until yesterday I'd only seen the inferior US version, though I've also been watching Ashes to Ashes on BBC America. I'd been looking around for the UK version, but BBC America isn't airing it any time soon, the first series won't be out on DVD here until the end of July, and the second won't be until next year. My new computer's DVD drive is region-free (and I have an HD monitor), so I could get the Region 2 DVDs at a good price either online or when I visit London in November, or if I'm lucky it'll even be out on Blu-Ray. In the meantime, I've found most of the episodes on YouTube, and most of the clips are in HD too.

I hope you enjoy reading, and you'd be welcome to join in. Two of the people who said they would play are no-shows so far, and I need at least one more 1969 character. Even if they do show up, there's still room for more.

Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:02 pm
by Caporegime
Hey everyone, just wanted to say hello! I've been lurking on these boards for a while now and thought it about time I had a go myself. I look forward to getting stuck in!

Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:42 pm
by Philulhu
Mr. Handy wrote:Thanks, Mi-Go Agent, well spotted! Until yesterday I'd only seen the inferior US version, though I've also been watching Ashes to Ashes on BBC America. I'd been looking around for the UK version, but BBC America isn't airing it any time soon, the first series won't be out on DVD here until the end of July, and the second won't be until next year. My new computer's DVD drive is region-free (and I have an HD monitor), so I could get the Region 2 DVDs at a good price either online or when I visit London in November, or if I'm lucky it'll even be out on Blu-Ray. In the meantime, I've found most of the episodes on YouTube, and most of the clips are in HD too.
Roll on next Monday night, when the second series of Ashes to Ashes starts on the BBC. ;)

Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:19 am
by Mr. Handy
You're lucky, we're only just getting the first series here in the States. I've seen the first six episodes so far. They air on BBC America, with new episodes on Saturday nights at 9 PM, so there are two more left. Unfortunately, they cut a lot out of it due to commercials. They have a longer cut available on BBC America On Demand (the international cut), but it's still several minutes shorter than the full-length versions. I'm watching and recording them so I'll be able to see them again any time. I also watched all 16 (uncut) episodes of the original Life on Mars over the past week; I just finished the finale tonight. Great stuff!

Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:23 am
by Philulhu
People over here complain about the licence fee (about £140 per year) but the quality of the programming is much better than the channels supported by advertising revenue (particularly the main channel IMO, which produces some absolute drek for the mindless public to lap up). Unfortunately, the adverts (as poor as they are) are the best bit about their scheduling. <end TV snob rant> ;(

Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:46 pm
by Caporegime
I'm from the UK and as much as I love the beeb, and did enjoy Life on Mars, they don't really come close to HBO on the drama front. At least they've just started to show 'The Wire'.

Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:45 am
by Mr. Handy
I don't have HBO, but I've heard very good things about The Wire. The license fee is actually much less than I pay for basic cable service when converted into dollars. I've always loved what British TV I've been able to see over on this side of the pond (mainly on public TV channels; I've only had BBC America for the past few years). I started watching Doctor Who in 1981, back when Tom Baker was the Doctor. As much as I like the new episodes and glad as I am that they're making them again, I prefer the originals.

Speaking of 1981, I also found the uncut version of Series 1 of Ashes to Ashes on YouTube. Don't know when I'd have time to watch them, though.

Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:12 am
by Caporegime
Hi, just wanted to let everyone know I'm going to be away in Rome for a few days with very limited access to internet. I'll be back to normal from Monday.

Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:17 am
by Mr. Handy
Okay, thanks for letting me know. I doubt you'll miss much, but I'll assume your character just remains where he is and does nothing until you post.

I should be able to get Jerome Padgett's thread started on Friday night, Eastern U.S. time. I'll also probably progress Alan Gains's thread this weekend. I just need to let the other characters catch up first.

Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:47 am
by Philulhu
I'm away this weekend as well. Not Rome mind you (some people have all the luck) ;)

Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:47 am
by Mr. Handy
All of the character sheets and Prologue threads are currently up. Welcome back, Philuhlu and Caporegime! I hope Rome was fun.

Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:31 pm
by Philulhu
Can't say about Rome, but I did enjoy a weekend in the Derbyshire Peak District. I even found time to visit the Nine Ladies.

Umm, that's the Nine Ladies as in the stone circle, just in case anyone was wondering... ;)

Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:47 am
by Mr. Handy
Neat. Glad you had fun. It looks like Caporegime isn't actually back yet, so I'll just assume his character remains still and watches. Probably a good idea anyway... :D

Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:52 am
by TheAlchemist
Don't pay much attention to this post, its an experiment, I'm fiddling with forum code.
OOC,So, am I awesome or what?
I've got skills, I rolled a 22. (1d100=22)

Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:31 am
by TheAlchemist
Oh, and hello everyone. Nice to meet you all.

Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:09 pm
by Caporegime
Right, back and rearing to go now everyone! Rome was fab thanks, bloody expensive though. 10 euros (about 13 US dollars) for a beer in the touristy places!

Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:04 pm
by Philulhu
Hi The Alchemist! :)

10 Euros? Hasn't the Vatican got enough money already? ;)

Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:56 pm
by Caporegime
Tell me about it! I've just noticed you're only a stones throw from me Philulhu, I'm in Nottingham!

Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:43 pm
by Philulhu
Blimey, small world! :)

I'm just on the other side of Ilkeston, where are you?

Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:38 pm
by Caporegime
Nottingham city centre. So less than 10 miles probably, how wierds that!

Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:36 am
by Philulhu
First time I've met anyone here within shouting distance - mostly it's been Yanks or Aussies ;)

Posted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:06 pm
by Scooby
Hey Guyz... Just thought id say Hi..

Just sorting out me character now.. shouldnt be long..!

Posted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:11 pm
by Caporegime
Hey Scooby.

Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:48 am
by Mr. Handy
Welcome, Scooby!

I'm still waiting for some players to post before I advance some threads. Even if you don't want your character to do anything, you should still post something in your thread describing your inaction. Otherwise I don't know if you're not posting because you haven't had time, or because there's nothing you want to do. Also remember that events in other threads may be dependent on what happens in your thread, so this could delay the game for other players as well.

Dualshock71, that question in your thread wasn't rhetorical. It was directed at Alan, and the guy asking it would like an answer. Caporegime, you should still make those rolls even though the chance of success is low, and you can still participate in the discussion even though you're out of the hand. TheAlchemist, I haven't forgotten you, but I need to advance some of the other threads before I can get back to yours. I apologize for the delay.

Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:32 pm
by TheAlchemist
No worries.

Oh, and nice to meet you scooby.

Posted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:17 pm
by Mr. Handy
Scooby is busy and won't be joining us after all, but we still have plenty of players. I've just updated all of the threads except one, which I'm about to update soon.

Posted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:58 pm
by TheAlchemist
Its finals week here at university, so I will be pretty busy. If I am missing for a few days at a time, do not be alarmed.

Posted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:09 pm
by Mr. Handy
Thanks for letting me know, and that's all right. Your thread can move slowly with no problem anyway; it's already somewhat ahead of the others.

Posted: Thu May 07, 2009 11:20 pm
by mikc
Hi there,
any room for an experimental musician and occultist?
I'd love to join up, I am a child of the sixties, after all! LOL

Posted: Thu May 07, 2009 11:26 pm
by Mr. Handy
Welcome, mikc! Yes, I can squeeze you in! Go ahead and create a character using the instructions in the Character Creation and Discussion thread any time you're ready. If you have any questions, just ask. You can use either the Musician or Entertainer template for occupational skills.

Posted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:59 am
by TheAlchemist
Finals are done. I'll be traveling home over the next few days and posting should return to normal.

Posted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:07 pm
by Mi-Go Agent
My power has been out for the last five days. It still isn't on (I'm using a library computer), so my posting should be a bit erratic until it is restored.

Posted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:32 am
by Mr. Handy
Thanks for letting me know. I hope your power comes back on soon.

Posted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:45 pm
by Mi-Go Agent
It came back on last night. Then there was a thunderstorm, and it went out again. At least I hadn't restocked the refrigerator.

Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:06 pm
by Mr Zombie killer
Mr H,
Are you ever going to update Kathleen?

Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:29 pm
by Mr. Handy
Yes, I am. Currently you haven't said she's actually doing anything, so I was going to wait a bit to see if one of the other threads would advance far enough to influence hers. Otherwise, if Kathleen does something first, I'll respond with what happens as a result.

Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:49 pm
by Mr. Handy
Welcome back to 1969! I'm going to get this game moving again. Since there are currently no more than one or two people in each IC thread, individual threads can get moving again fairly quickly, even if the players in other threads haven't returned yet. I'd like everyone who comes back to post and let me know you're here, either by posting in your IC thread or by posting in this one. So far I've seen posts from mikc, Mr Zombie killer, and Philhulu.

Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:52 pm
by TheAlchemist
I'm back. Should be posting soon.

Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:13 pm
by Mi-Go Agent
I've been abroad, which is why I haven't been on YSDC for the last week or so. I get the feeling something has happened...

Posted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:09 am
by Mr. Handy
Well, you picked a good time to travel, as you haven't missed a thing. Carnage_Lee lost his job (along with the site's host), and it's been down for almost two weeks. He managed to get it up and running on a new host on Monday.

I'm still waiting for dualshock71, Caporegime (who has logged in), and nanonano63 (who has also logged in) to check in.

Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:29 pm
by Mr. Handy
A warm welcome to seanarcher, who will be taking over former NPC Lt. John Yeager!

Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:17 pm
by seanarcher
Thanks Mr Handy :D

Hello to everyone, I'm new to playing in this medium so please don't expect too much to start with. I'm a quick learner though so please be patient ;) I look forward to getting into role playing again as it has been quite some time since I've had the pleasure of rolling the dice!!

Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:12 am
by Mr. Handy
You're welcome! If you have any questions, feel free to ask here.

By the way, yesterday I found an interesting Ashes to Ashes roleplaying forum that's just getting started, called Face The Strange. It takes place after the end of Series 2. It's a freeform game, with the focus on writing and characters. The admins are playing Alex Drake and Gene Hunt, and I just signed up to play Chris Skelton. So far I'm the only one to sign up, but Ray Carling, Shaz Granger, and Evan White are still available, as are the new DCI and DI who are filling in for Gene and Alex (or you can make your own character up).

Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:42 pm
by Mi-Go Agent
Alas, I've been lead to believe (please correct me if I'm wrong) that "Life on Mars" is now never to be franchised, sequeled, or anything of the sort.

Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:55 pm
by Mr. Handy
That's the first I've heard of anything like that. Ashes to Ashes is still in production. Series 3 was confirmed a couple of weeks ago as Series 2 was wrapping up. Shooting will take place this fall, and it will air next year. However, Series 3 is the last one (by the producers' choice). As far as I know, the door is still open for a new follow-up series. The main hitch to that is that Philip Glenister has said that after Ashes to Ashes concludes, he is not going to play Gene Hunt any more.

Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:57 pm
by TheAlchemist
Sorry I havn't posted in a while. I figured I'd give Dualshock some more time to reappear.

Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:37 pm
by Mr. Handy
That's okay, I was waiting for Dualshock71 (and Caporegime) too. Caporegime has at least logged on since the site came back up, but Dualshock71 was last seen just before it went down. I sent PMs to everyone, but they haven't come back yet. At this point I'll take over their characters as NPCs until and unless they return.

Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:08 am
by Mr. Handy
I'm going to Dexcon next weekend, and I don't expect to have Internet access (or spare time to use it), so there won't be any updates next Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. I'll try to update everything again on Wednesday and Thursday, and then after I get back and catch up early the following week.

Posted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:12 am
by Mr. Handy
It's July 16, 2009! We've finally caught up to the present day in the game. And of course it's the 40th anniversary of July 16, 1969, the day our story started in 1969 and the day Apollo 11 launched.

Posted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:54 am
by Mr. Handy
Welcome to Zubayda, who will be taking over the character of Sergeant Charlie Rawlings (former non-player character)!

Posted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:12 am
by Mr. Handy
Welcome to Midnightlight, who is playing Terrance Luis Williams!

I won't be able to update Red Money or Law tonight, but I should be able to manage both tomorrow night.

Posted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:03 am
by Mr. Handy
I'm sorry I wasn't able to update the IC threads last night, and tonight doesn't look good either. I haven't had much sleep in quite a while. Hopefully I'll get some tonight, and then on Sunday I can update them.

Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:15 am
by Mr. Handy
I won't be able to update the IC threads tonight, but tomorrow night looks very likely.

Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:17 am
by Mr. Handy
I don't have time tonight to update the rest of the IC threads, but I'll make every effort to do so on Thursday night.

Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:20 am
by Mr. Handy
I'm sorry, but the update is going to have to wait another day.

Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:44 am
by Midnightlight
Mr. Handy wrote:I'm sorry, but the update is going to have to wait another day.
It's ok. I'm pretty sure we can all wait. =)

Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:46 am
by Mr. Handy
Thanks for understanding! I'm afraid it won't be tonight either, as I need sleep, but at least I'll have a chance to on the weekend and should be able to post in the next 12 or so hours.

Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:06 am
by Midnightlight
Mr. Handy wrote:Thanks for understanding! I'm afraid it won't be tonight either, as I need sleep, but at least I'll have a chance to on the weekend and should be able to post in the next 12 or so hours.

Psshh. Don't worry so much. It's nice to know though.

Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:08 pm
by TheAlchemist
I've been internet-less for a while, I'm in a computer lab at university actually, working on a project, I'll be back later.

Posted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:32 am
by Mr. Handy
Thanks for letting me know, but don't worry about it and take as long as you need. You're in a thread by yourself and ahead of the other characters anyway.

Posted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:02 pm
by masonstone
I need to clear up a few points which I'm unclear on.
Is it ok for my character to have his own house or is he living in rented student accomodation?
Also is it possible for him to own a car and if so do you have any models from that era which might be suitable?
I'd like to have my character aware of the Black Panthers and their more well known members but not actually associate with them too much or would that need to change due to plot?

what I think is going to happen is that my character will return to his home, call the number that he has noted down and then if all seems normal he will go back out into the city to a bar for a drink. If all does not seem normal or something happens on the way home or to the bar then this will obviously change. If he does arrive at the bar then he'll probably get very drunk.

Posted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:31 pm
by Mr. Handy
Yes, as I said in the Character Creation and Discussion thread, you can have your own house and a car. At this point the 1970 models would probably only just be coming out, so you're unlikely to have one of them, but anything from 1969 or earlier is fine. What kind of car you drive will largely depend on your style, though I assume you want a car that makes you look rich. You couldn't afford a Rolls Royce or the like, but there are some classy cars that you could afford. If you want a British car, the Jaguar E-Type might be a good choice. The Porsche 912 is a nice one too. If you want a muscle car, you might be interested in the Pontiac GTO.

It's perfectly fine for you to know some of the local Black Panthers, and it would fit in with the plot.

I'll update your thread now with happens at your home, and you can decide what to do from there. You might want to eat dinner at home before you head out to the bar, but it's up to you.

Posted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:46 pm
by masonstone
thanks for that, I think I will go for the E-Type.

Posted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:03 pm
by Mi-Go Agent
About cars - I have no idea what sort of car Jerome might drive.

Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:10 am
by Mr. Handy
You'd know his personality better than I would. Whatever kind of car he'd drive, it would be customized so he could operate the brakes and accelerator without the use of his legs.

Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:08 pm
by TheAlchemist
Still internetless. Hopefully I can get on again sometime tonight. More importantly, hopefully my internet will start working again. In a university computer lab right now.

Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:25 am
by Mr. Handy
I hope you can get it fixed soon too, but don't worry about it. Your thread can proceed at its own pace independently of anyone else.

Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:30 am
by TheAlchemist
Hopefully my posting will now return to its regular levels, providing the internet service holds out.

Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:42 am
by masonstone
I'm just posting to give you the reason why I have not been able to post for ages and probably will not be able to post for several more days, if not weeks.

Recently I was involved in a car crash while walking home from school and I have been in hospital for the past three weeks. I'm still in plaster and using crutches but other than that I'm ok. Luckily the occupants of the cars escaped with minor injuries and no other pedestrians were injured.

Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:03 pm
by Midnightlight
masonstone wrote:I'm just posting to give you the reason why I have not been able to post for ages and probably will not be able to post for several more days, if not weeks.

Recently I was involved in a car crash while walking home from school and I have been in hospital for the past three weeks. I'm still in plaster and using crutches but other than that I'm ok. Luckily the occupants of the cars escaped with minor injuries and no other pedestrians were injured.
Oh man, that's horrible. I'm glad you're alive! And happy that no one else is hurt that bad either! Get better soon!

Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:20 am
by Mr. Handy
Welcome back, masonstone! Thank God it wasn't worse, and I'm glad you're on the mend. Don't worry if you can't post. I can NPC Markus for as long as you need. I'll be absent anyway for a couple weeks in early November, as I'm going on a vacation to London, and I'll be posting less frequently in late November, as I'm going to be moving then.

Posted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:58 pm
by Mr Zombie killer
Not sure if this is the place to discuss this but...

As if my life was not crazy enough and bound to get more crazy in the next month or so...I am thinking of starting a one shot theatre game on this board.

This is the plot idea:

Late October 2009: With the Chicago White Sox and the St. Louis Cardinals prepared to duel in the World Series (yes this is called alternate history folks), the city of Peoria, IL has become a gathering place for fans and reporters wanting cheap hotels within traveling distance of both cities. Most of the city supports this idea and the City Council, Mayor, and City Manager love the ink they are getting in the national press....except for one small itty bitty problem. Meet Dr. Henry Stevenson who is a fan of the occult and a famous writer, famous enough to have had some of his books on the New York Times Best Selling list in the recent past. Most of the time the city goverment is proud of this man but in recent months Dr. Stevenson has began to show signs of madness. Since his wife recently passed he has began to write and speak about the many ghosts and spirits that inhabit Peoria. The city goverment has ignored him but now with the national press it appeares that Dr. Stevenson has a huge microphone. So to shut him up, they have agreed to give him full reign of the city on one night from 7PM to 7AM to prove that the city is indeed haunted. Dr. Stevenson has put out a call for others to join him on this quest. Do you have what it takes to spend the night in some of the cities most whispered areas, places that adults have for generations told you to ignore and that sometimes late at night lights are seen and cries in the dark are heard? Join Dr. Stevenson for this adventure if you are brave enough and sign up on the game idea thread.

I will let players make their own characters if they wish or at least give me ideas and backgrounds for characters if they wish me to roll them up.

Posted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:37 am
by Mr. Handy
I'm going to be going on vacation for two weeks starting tomorrow, though I may still be able to post some earlier on Tuesday before I leave. After that, I doubt I'll be able to post again until the 17th. Everyone whose games I'm in is also playing in one or both of my games, so you'll know that I'll be absent from your own games as well during that time. Please make sure you've posted in your threads by the time I get back if you haven't already so that I can update soon afterwards.

Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:45 pm
by Mr. Handy
I'm still getting caught up on many things and I'm very busy, so I haven't been able to update this game yet. I'll be away at a local convention this weekend, but I hope I'll be able to update on Sunday night. In the meantime, if you haven't posted so far, please do so.

Posted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:20 am
by Mr. Handy
I was away all weekend, and I don't have time to update tonight. I'll be very busy on Monday and Tuesday, but I'll try to update as soon as possible.

Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:50 am
by Mr. Handy
I'm going to be extremely busy over the next few weeks. I'm moving at the end of the month, so I'll be spending a lot of time packing, moving, and unpacking. I intend to keep the game moving when I can as long as players keep posting, but it may be slow until early January. You've probably already noticed some slowness. I'm sure some of you will also be very busy at this time of year anyway.

Posted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:24 am
by mikc
Hope the move goes ok!

I'm gone until the beginning of Jan and probably won't be able to post.

Take care, y'all!

mik

Posted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:36 pm
by TheAlchemist
Merry Christmas everybody!

Posted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:42 am
by Mr. Handy
I'm sorry for the long delay, but I hope to get this game started again soon. Hopefully on Tuesday night, but failing that, on Wednesday night at the latest.

Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:43 am
by Mr. Handy
Those of you whose threads have been stalled waiting for another thread, you shouldn't have too much longer to wait. I hope to get that other thread advanced far enough to start things moving again for you soon.

Posted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:13 am
by TheAlchemist
Hey, sorry I haven't been around, I haven't had regular internet connection now that I'm back at college.

I got on to say I'll be back soon, and that Nanonano63 will not, I don't think.

I room with him at college (we joined up so we could play a game together, normally I run the games around here at college, so I never get to play), so I can tell you he's got mononucleoses. Mono, may be a more familiar term, and as such, is sicker then a dog and not likely to be thinking about getting on here to post.

If he shows up, don't be shocked, I'm not hear to speak for him. I just thought you should know so your not waiting around on him. Hopefully the poor guy gets better soon. Got mono and strep throat at the same time. He's not real happy with the world at the moment.

Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:52 am
by Mr. Handy
Ouch. I hope Nanonano63 feels better. I'll NPC his character until he returns, if he does. If not, he can be written out of the story in such a way that he can join back in at any time. I've never had the misfortune to have mono, but I know it can last for months.

Don't worry about your lack of connection. Your character is ahead of most of the others and in a thread by himself, so you can take as much time as you need. It's a shame your two characters didn't meet yet, but that's bound to happen sooner or later if he returns.

Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:56 pm
by TheAlchemist
I think he'll be better soon (week, maybe two), the docs are giving him crap loads of steroids. The mono's not dragging him down too much, its the strep. Basically his throat is half swollen shut and he has a sinus and potentially ear infection.

We(the other roommates and I) keep making Warhammer references about how hes's given himself over to the worship of Nurgle, but I don't think he appreciates them.

Posted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:13 am
by Mr. Handy
Sorry for the delay in updating, but I've been very busy this week. I'll try to get it done Friday night, or failing that during the day on Saturday.

Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:27 am
by Mr. Handy
I'm going to be at a convention this coming weekend, and I won't have Internet access (or time to get online, for that matter). After Wednesday night I won't be able to post again until at least Sunday night, and probably not until Monday night. This will also serve to notify those other Keepers whose games I'm in, as I believe all of them are playing in one or both of my games.

Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:53 pm
by Midnightlight
Mr. Handy wrote:I'm going to be at a convention this coming weekend, and I won't have Internet access (or time to get online, for that matter). After Wednesday night I won't be able to post again until at least Sunday night, and probably not until Monday night. This will also serve to notify those other Keepers whose games I'm in, as I believe all of them are playing in one or both of my games.
Have fun, man. Remember to stay hydrated! =)

Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:37 am
by Mr. Handy
I haven't slept much in the last week and a half and I've been busy getting caught up. I'll be updating fully at some point over the next few days, so please be patient.

Posted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:44 pm
by TheAlchemist
Sorry, things have been a bit crazy at university lately, I'll try to get on and post sensibly soon.

Posted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:04 am
by Mr. Handy
That's okay, take your time. You're in a thread by yourself and well ahead of most of the other characters anyway, so there's no rush.

Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:43 am
by Mr. Handy
Welcome to Barandis, who will be taking over the character of Markus Fletcher!

Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:18 pm
by Voodoo
Welcome Barandis, Its nice that my partner in crime has a player once again.

Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:24 am
by Mr. Handy
Welcome to Ricardo Azuul, who will be playing Harry Sawyer! I'll get his character set up and get him started Wednesday night; I don't have time tonight.

Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:21 pm
by TheAlchemist
Wooo! Does this mean I get to interact with another PC?

Hi Ricardo!

Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:48 pm
by Ricardo Azuul
Depends on what you mean with 'interacting', Alchemist... *nudge, nudge, wink, wink* :D

Thx for the welcome!

Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:42 am
by Mr. Handy
Yes, you'll both be in the same thread once I get Harry set up.

Posted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:49 pm
by Mr. Handy
I will be going to a convention from July 7-11 and I won't have Internet access then (or time to use it even if I did). I will, however, be off from work before that starting on July 3, so I'll have more time to post then. I'm also going to be on vacation in Vancouver from July 29-August 9, and I don't expect to have Internet access then either. I will have more time to post on August 10-15, as I'll be off from work for the remainder of that week. Most of the people whose games I'm in are in one or both of my games, so this will serve as notice for them of my impeding absences.

Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:04 am
by Midnightlight
I'm going to be away for a while.

Moving and getting a job!

Posted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:46 pm
by Mr. Handy
Congratulations! Take all the time you need. You're ahead of everyone else and in a thread by yourself anyway, so you don't need to worry about holding anyone else up.

Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:52 am
by Mr. Handy
I won't be able to post again before leaving, so this will probably be it until after I get back. I should be able to post again on August 10.

Posted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:18 pm
by TheAlchemist
I'm not going to be around on a regular basis for a while. Tomorrow I'm leaving on a trip for Alaska, so I may not have regular internet access for a while. I'll be gone around two weeks. Hopefully I'll be able to check in on at least a semi regular basis.

Right after I get back I'm turning around and moving over to China on August 23rd. That will also put me out of action for a few days.

Hopefully the transition will go smoothly and I'll be around, but its actually possible that I might not be able to access this site any more once I move to china. They have some serious firewall action going on over there.

TheAlchemist

Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:37 am
by Mr. Handy
Thanks for letting me know. I hope you don't have any problems accessing this site from China, and I wish you all the best with your move. I do have free Internet access in the hotel where I'm staying, but not a whole lot of time to get online. I may be able to update some Space Oddity threads tonight and/or tomorrow night, and hopefully I can move most characters on to Thursday soon. Your thread can just stay where it is until you get back, and if you're unable to return to the site in China it can remained suspended.

Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:30 pm
by Philulhu
Hi chaps,

I'll be away from 19 to 28 August.

Cheers,

Phil.

Posted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:47 am
by Mr. Handy
Thanks for letting me know.

Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:38 am
by TheAlchemist
I've found my way back to the hallowed halls of Yog Sothoth. I'm all settled in here in China, but it might be another few days before I can start posting again, I'm going to be very busy until the weekend.

Posted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:17 am
by Mr. Handy
Welcome back, and take as long as you need.

Posted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:58 pm
by TheAlchemist
Hey,

I'll be gone for the next week as it's national day here in China. I'll be back sometime around next Thursday. Till then.

TheAlchemist

Posted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:51 am
by Mr. Handy
Thanks for letting me know. See you next week!

I hope to be able to update all of the threads Thursday night. I'll also be declaring some of the players who disappeared MIA pretty soon.

Posted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:47 am
by Mr. Handy
I'm sorry, but the update will have to wait until Saturday.

Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:46 am
by Mr. Handy
I should be able to update all threads on Monday night.

Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:19 am
by Mr. Handy
I'm going to a convention this weekend, so I won't be able to get online after Thursday night until Sunday night. I'll try to update everything before I go. There's a good chance I won't be able to update right away when I get back, but I'll have a lot more free time next week.

Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:46 am
by Philulhu
Ok, no probs :)

Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:43 am
by TheAlchemist
I'm back. Sorry I have been extremely busy/ distracted lately.

Posted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:30 am
by Mr. Handy
Welcome back! It's okay that you've been busy; so have I. You can post at your own pace.

Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:47 am
by TheAlchemist
Back again.

Posted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:21 am
by Mr. Handy
Just so everyone knows, I'll be away on vacation from February 10-21 with little to no chance to get on the Internet, and again from February 24-27.

Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:07 pm
by Philulhu
Going somewhere nice? :)

Posted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:33 am
by Mr. Handy
Yes, as a matter of fact. :D I'm going to London for the first, longer trip. The second one is to a gaming convention much closer to home, in New Jersey.

Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:21 pm
by TheAlchemist
Sorry I've dissappeared again. I've gone on vacation in southern China. I should be back around February the 4th or 5th. I'm sitting in a hostle right now. I've just been out to a bar and I'm somewhat drunk, so I hope this includes everything I mean to say.

Anyway, later.

Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:38 pm
by Philulhu
Mr. Handy wrote:Yes, as a matter of fact. :D I'm going to London for the first, longer trip. The second one is to a gaming convention much closer to home, in New Jersey.
Cool - hope you enjoy it.

Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:43 am
by Mr. Handy
TheAlchemist wrote:Sorry I've dissappeared again. I've gone on vacation in southern China. I should be back around February the 4th or 5th. I'm sitting in a hostle right now. I've just been out to a bar and I'm somewhat drunk, so I hope this includes everything I mean to say.

Anyway, later.
Good to hear from you. Have fun!
Philulhu wrote:
Mr. Handy wrote:Yes, as a matter of fact. :D I'm going to London for the first, longer trip. The second one is to a gaming convention much closer to home, in New Jersey.
Cool - hope you enjoy it.
Thanks, I'm sure I will! I also just got a smartphone that has global Internet access, but I don't know how much time I'll have to update while I'm away. Normal posts will be difficult but not impossible; however, I won't be able to do things like copy and paste links from Invisible Castle rolls.

Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:12 am
by TheAlchemist
I'm back baby!

Posted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:20 am
by Mr. Handy
Welcome back!

Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:20 am
by Mr. Handy
I'll be away at a convention on July 6-10, and my only Internet access will be my phone. I also won't have a whole lot of free time, so there probably won't be any posts. I will be able to post before I leave on the 6th and after I get back on the 10th, however.

Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:41 am
by TheAlchemist
Sorry I disappeared, RL has got me distracted pretty hard. I'll get back in the game shortly.

Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:49 am
by Mr. Handy
That's okay, and welcome back! Take all the time you need.

Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:05 am
by Mr. Handy
I'm going away to a convention this weekend, so I probably won't be able to post before Sunday night, possibly not until Monday night. The following weekend is a three-day weekend, so I'll have more time then. The weekend after that, I have another convention. The following week is Thanksgiving, and I'll only work the first half of that week. After that I should have plenty more time.

Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:50 pm
by zerostate
Invisible castle appears to be down (for several days now) :(

Is there a GM approved alternative I can use for my roll?

Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:35 am
by Mr. Handy
Dark and Moody Forums has an online dice roller at the bottom of the page; make sure you check the "Log ?" checkbox so that it records your roll. You can really use any dice roller you like, or even real dice, until Invisible Castle comes up. If you do that, you can just put the results in a spoiler button.

Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:23 am
by zerostate
Sorry for not being about... Can I be NPCed for a few days. I'll be back towards Friday.

Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:44 am
by Mr. Handy
Thanks. There's no need to NPC you, since you're in a thread by yourself. I'll just wait until you return.

Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:45 am
by Mr. Handy
I'll be away at a convention between Thursday afternoon and Sunday night, so there probably won't be any posts from me during that time. I might not be able to post Sunday night either, so it may need to wait until next Monday night. I have taken the entire week off from work, however, so I will be able to post during the day until then.

Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:14 pm
by ImpInTraining
All caught up on Barney's story. Just don't really know why he was waiting for Mary at the bar. You left him studying in the library. I assume he is still there.

Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:16 am
by Mr. Handy
Actually, I'm going to move him forward to evening, to catch up with the other active players. Barney did have an encounter with one of the other PCs in a different thread, and I'll fill you in on that and set up a new IC thread for you, probably on Saturday.

Barney and the others were waiting for Mary in the hopes that she could provide more information, particularly about Brian.

Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:15 pm
by ImpInTraining
There's got to be some backstory I'm missing then. Because Barney never recognized Brian before the bar scene. The whole scene he was apparently waiting for Mary - and if their only connection is Brian, then I have to ask ... why would he even know about Mary to be waiting for her?

Anyway - it's water long under the bridge, just trying to make sense of it. So yeah, i'll look forward to the new IC thread, and if you could let me know what he learned at the library, and where he made another appearance, I'd appreciate it.

Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:21 am
by Mr. Handy
I'll let you know all of that and set up a new thread for you when I have time. Unfortunately, I haven't slept much in the last week and don't have enough time tonight. I'll have to look back at those threads, but I think Barney found out about Brian and Mary by talking to Kathleen and Maxine and overhearing conversations in the bar.

Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:25 am
by Mr. Handy
I'm sorry for the delay in getting things started for the new players, but it's been a rough week and I haven't been able to get it done. I had little sleep for the first half of the week, and then I had to get a broken tooth removed and I'm still recovering. I'll try to get it ready as soon as I can, but I don't have much time during the week, so it may need to wait until next weekend.

Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:51 am
by CrackheadC.
Take your time and get better, I'll still be waiting.

Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:01 pm
by ImpInTraining
Yeah, man... we'll all just sit around and have some groovy shagging while you're down. Groovy, baby.

Posted: Sat May 12, 2012 9:48 pm
by ImpInTraining
I'm still hiding off stage awaiting my cue. Hope I didn't miss it.

Posted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:41 pm
by Mr. Handy
No, that's still to come. I plan to get things moving this weekend. I've had even less sleep last week, though I did manage to get some last night.

Posted: Mon May 14, 2012 2:47 am
by ImpInTraining
Get some ... sleep or shagging?

haha.

Ok, no hurry. I just wanted to make sure.

Posted: Mon May 14, 2012 5:09 am
by Mr. Handy
I'm afraid I ran out of time again this weekend, but I'll try my best to get things going next weekend at the latest.

Posted: Mon May 14, 2012 7:42 pm
by Philulhu
Okey dokey :)

Posted: Tue May 15, 2012 3:53 am
by TheAlchemist
No worries.

Posted: Fri May 18, 2012 5:11 am
by Mr. Handy
Okay, I've updated both of your threads and got Imp started in his new one (Comfortably Numb). I hope to get the new players started this weekend.

Posted: Thu May 31, 2012 11:44 am
by Philulhu
Hi guys,

just a heads up that I'll be away from Sunday until Thursday next week. I may be able to post from my phone but I'm going to 'foreign parts' so don't know how well it will work.

Cheers,

Phil.

Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:56 am
by Mr. Handy
Thanks for the notice, and have fun! I know I wasn't able to connect from my phone the last time I was in London (except in a handful of wifi hotspots), even though I was supposed to be able to, so I know it can be problematic.

Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:19 pm
by TheAlchemist
Hey, sorry about dissappearing. Its final exams time here in China, and life has been really busy for the last couple of weeks. I think things should return to some semblance of normality now.

Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:41 am
by Mr. Handy
Welcome back, and don't sweat it! Your thread can proceed at its own pace, and you're ahead of the other players in the timeline anyway.

Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:43 pm
by ImpInTraining
Heading out to California for some work - not sure how it will effect my gaming. But feel free to NPC me if necessary.

Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:39 am
by Mr. Handy
Welcome to Garrett, who will be joining the game soon!

Unfortunately, I won't have time to add his character sheet or start a new thread for him tonight. I haven't had much sleep lately, and I've spent much of the last few hours handling various posts and PMs that popped up. Before I can add Garrett's character, I need to update Zombie Apocalypse, which is long overdue.

Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:15 am
by TheAlchemist
Geh. Sorry I vanished again. I'm up to my eyeballs in grading exams here in China. I should finish in the next couple of days.

The Alchemist.

Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:22 am
by Mr. Handy
Welcome back, and take all the time you need.

I'll be away from July 4-8, so I won't be able to post during that time starting around mid-afternoon on the 4th.

Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:05 pm
by CrackheadC.
Just letting you know that I am still here for when you get settled back in from your trip.

Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:50 am
by Mr. Handy
I should be able to update this game on Thursday night.

Garrett, I don't know if you saw the post I made in the thread in the recruitment forum, but I need a couple of corrections to your character sheet before I can get you started.

Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:31 am
by Mr. Handy
Okay, we're moving again!

Garrett, you're all set and may post when ready! Remember to only read your own IC thread, not anybody else's. Yours is called "My Death." Not ominous at all, is it? :twisted:

Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:39 am
by Garrett
Naaaaah. 8-)

Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:57 pm
by TheAlchemist
Sorry I vanished again.

I've been without internet/on vacation for nearly a month now.

I'll be getting back home on August 21.

Catch you then.

Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:02 pm
by Mr. Handy
Enjoy, and see you then!

Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:07 pm
by Mr. Handy
RIP Neil Armstrong. :cry:

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:28 pm
by ImpInTraining
FYI - gonna be on a road trip Tuesday through Saturday ... will try to post, but no guarantees.

Posted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:13 am
by Mr. Handy
Unfortunately, I did not get to update this weekend. I was sick a couple of days ago, and I ran out of time due to having to eliminate a flood of spammers and the ridiculous lag that's slowing everything down tonight. I won't have time tomorrow either, but I'll try to update as soon as I can.

Posted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:11 pm
by Philulhu
Ok, no probs.

Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:01 am
by Mr. Handy
I've been sick the last couple of days, so I haven't been able to update yet. I'm hoping I'll be able to before too long.

Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:10 am
by Philulhu
No probs, hope you're feeling better soon.

Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:46 pm
by ImpInTraining
Hurricane Sandy has the hots for me so she's coming to visit. As a result, I may be without power Sunday night / Monday morning, and they say it could be no power for up to 3 days. Please be prepared to NPC me as necessary. Thanks!

Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:17 pm
by Philulhu
Good luck!

Posted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:08 am
by Mr. Handy
No problem. I'm in the hurricane's path too, so I might also lose power.

I'm mostly recovered now, so I should be able to update shortly. I will be away and unable to post on November 2-4 and November 9-18, but I should be able to post more in between my trips and after I return.

Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:28 am
by Mr. Handy
I got back earlier this week, but I needed time to catch up on things. I've just updated the active threads and should be able to keep them moving now.

Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:54 pm
by ImpInTraining
I'll be on a cruise in the Carribean from 6 to 13 January and completely away from all internet access. Please NPC me in that time frame. Thanks!

Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:37 am
by Mr. Handy
No problem, but I don't think it'll be necessary, seeing as the other thread needs to catch up with yours. I'll try to have that done by the time you get back.

Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:40 am
by Mr. Handy
Chapter 1 is finally complete for all active players! At this point, please roll for skill increases for your character. If you look in the Character Sheets thread, you'll find a red asterisk next to each skill you've used successfully in the Prologue and Chapter 1. For each of these skills, roll 1d100. If you roll higher than your current level in that skill, then roll 1d10 to see how much it increases. If you rolled less than or equal to that skill on 1d100, there is no increase.

Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:04 pm
by Philulhu
Ok thanks. I'll get on the dice roller and let you know how I get on :)

Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:30 pm
by ImpInTraining
Library Use increase check failed,[url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3888821/]Skill Increase Check - Library Use(55%) (1d100=34)[/url]
Listen increase check failed,[url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3888825/]Skill Increase Check - Listen(65%) (1d100=9)[/url]
Persuade increase check failed,[url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3888822/]Skill Increase Check - Persuade(55%) (1d100=6)[/url]
Psychology increase check increased - raise by 5,[url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3888824/]Skill Increase Check - Psychology(45%) (1d100=71)[/url][url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3888827/]Psychology Increase (1d10=5)[/url]
Spot Hidden increase check increased - raise by 8,[url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3888823/]Skill Increase Check - Spot Hidden(55%) (1d100=95)[/url][url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3888830/]Spot Hidden Increase (1d10=8)[/url]

Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:21 pm
by Mr. Handy
I'll be leaving for a convention on Thursday afternoon and won't be back until Sunday night, though I might not be able to catch up and post until the following night.

Philuhlu, please roll for your skill increases for Chapter 1 when you have time.

Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:20 am
by Mr. Handy
I'm sorry it's been so long since I've updated this game, but I'll make it my first priority to do so during the week if I have time.

Posted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:07 pm
by Mr. Handy
I'll be away on vacation through the 29th, and again from the afternoon of July 3rd through the 7th, so I probably won't be able to post during those times.

Philuhlu, I noticed that you never rolled for your skill increases after Chapter 1 concluded. You should do so while I'm away, and I'll adjust your character sheet after I return.

Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:35 pm
by Philulhu
OOC,[b]Bill's[/b] skill rolls (I'm assuming this hasn't changed since 3rd edition): Accounting (10%): * Roll = 21 (success) +5 = 15% History (20%): 75 * Roll = 69 (fail) Library Use (25%): 75 * Roll = 100 (success) +1 = 76% Listen (25%): * Roll = 55 (success) +4 = 59% Persuade (15%): 75 * Roll = 3 (fail) Psychology (05%): 70 * Roll = 12 (fail) Spot Hidden (25%): * Roll = 98 (success) +5 = 30% Handgun (20%): * Roll = 70 (success) +5 = 25% [url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4101484/]Skills rolls. (1d100=21, 1d100=69, 1d100=100, 1d100=55, 1d100=3, 1d100=12, 1d100=98, 1d100=70)[/url] [url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4101710/]Rolls for successful skill enhancements. (1d6=5, 1d6=1, 1d6=4, 1d6=5, 1d6=5)[/url]

Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:26 pm
by Mr. Handy
Thanks! I'll update your character sheet when I have a chance, probably not until next week. I'll be leaving again in about an hour, so I won't be able to update the IC posts until then.

Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:18 pm
by Philulhu
No probs. Enjoy your trip.

Posted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:16 pm
by tatteredking
Still around.

Posted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:55 am
by Mr. Handy
Bill's character sheet is now updated. I should be able to post in the IC threads tonight and get this game moving again.

Posted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:52 pm
by Philulhu
OK thanks :)

Posted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:09 am
by tatteredking
I am back from a fun weekend at a wine festival. 2 days. 120 wineries. Phew!

Posted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:56 pm
by Philulhu
Nice one! :)

Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:03 am
by tatteredking
Sorry for not responding. I lost my job yesterday and have been a bit preoccupied.

Posted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:41 am
by Mr. Handy
I'm sorry to hear that, and I hope you can find another job soon. Don't worry about not posting, and take your time. Your thread can proceed at your own pace.

Posted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:30 pm
by Mr. Handy
I'll be away at conventions October 31-November 3 and November 8-10, so I probably won't be able to post then. I'm not sure if I'll even be able to post between them, as I work during the week and will have little time to catch up, though I am off November 11.

Posted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:56 pm
by Mr. Handy
I'm going to be away from the night of Saturday, February 15 until Monday, February 24 and will probably not be able to post.