Tristan's Choice

Moderator: DSIGFUSS

DSIGFUSS
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Re: Tristan's Choice

Post by DSIGFUSS »

Tristan slowly lowers himself into the hole and Figg follows closely beside him. The hole widens into a short corridor or ice tunnel. To either side of the corridor, narrow stone troughs filled with some sort of flammable liquid serve to light the way. Tristan has seen this technique for lighting catacombs and halls in his homelands... definitely high tech for a walrus. The light from the short flames lining the corridor bounces pleasantly off the icey walls.

As he reaches the end of the short, well lit ice tunnel, he spots a small seal sitting vigilant in front of an opening. Behind him, more light can be seen as the flammable troughs continue on past him. The seal with similar red glowing eyes to Figg hasn't seemed to give any indication that he's spotted Tristan yet.

Voodoo
Adept
Adept
Registered for: 14 years 9 months

Post by Voodoo »

Tristan lowers his sword some so as to appear less threatening and approaches the seal like creature, "Hello, I mean you no harm. My name is Tristan and this is my companion, Figg. What is this place, If you don't mind my asking."
DSIGFUSS
Keeper
Keeper

Post by DSIGFUSS »

The red eyed seal chuckles...

Figgsolandamon! Heh Heh! He has you named like a pet. This child of the frozen rain will do nicely for our purposes. I am Vestervaun Good to meet you Tristan Odin's Son. May your visit with the Ijiraat bring praise to your people and your gods.

Figg interrupts the talking seal.

Our gods Vestervaun! He will bring praise to our gods! This is my home Tristan Odin's Son. The Ijiraat that have pledged themselves to Asgard and an eternity in the halls of Valhalla live here.

We have not pledged ourslelves to this human's paradise yet Figgsolandamon.
Voodoo
Adept
Adept

Post by Voodoo »

"Would anyone care to tell me more of this "Purpose" you have for me? I sense it is more then the simple guiding of my comrades like Figg told me earlier."
DSIGFUSS
Keeper
Keeper

Post by DSIGFUSS »

Figg looks up at Tristan.

Oh of course... my apologies for keeping you in the dark for so long Tristan Odin's son. You're here to help us decide our future. To lead us to Asgard!

No child of the Frozen Rain.. For whatever dramatics dance around in Figgsolandamon's head for your gods and your heroic scripture... make no mistake Tristan, you are here to stand trial for your race!
Voodoo
Adept
Adept

Post by Voodoo »

"Trial! I believe now is the time you want to start explaining. I'm not a violent person but I will defend myself. How am I supposed to be tried for an entire species?"
DSIGFUSS
Keeper
Keeper

Post by DSIGFUSS »

Figg paws affectionately at Tristan's boots..

Don't let this overbearing guard scare you Tristan Odin's Son. No one could expect you to speak for all humans... All Viking perhaps... and the Norse... possibly the Danish... I'll be there every step of the way. These non-beleivers just need to see that your way, should be our way. Your gods... our gods! We've been promised eternity in paradise and our council, much like this old curmudgeon simply needs to hear it from the seal's mouth... err... or from your mouth I'm sure!
Voodoo
Adept
Adept

Post by Voodoo »

"Well then by Odins hairy ball sack, Tell me what I need to do and lets be about this business of trials and such" Tristan was sure he could talk these creatures into following the ways of the Vikings. And lets be honest he thought, He really did like Figg, He was a very friendly little guy.
DSIGFUSS
Keeper
Keeper

Post by DSIGFUSS »

Figg beams up at Tristan.

The seal guard wrinkles his nose.

Very well then... Follow me Tristan, Son of Odin...Child of the Frozen Rain.... Our destiny awaits.

Stay Tuned for:

Chapter 5: The Good The Bad and The Eskimo
Voodoo
Adept
Adept

Post by Voodoo »

ooc- I can't wait lol.

Return to “Chapter 4 : Spirit and Scramasax”