The Trial (Aglakti)

Moderator: DSIGFUSS

DSIGFUSS
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Re: The Trial (Aglakti)

Post by DSIGFUSS »

Aglakti spots Chief Kalituk sneaking up behind one of the Ijiraat polar bears. From the look on Pandoval's face, the Ijiraat cub doesn't seem to have noticed as he shivers in fear before the two hulking Ijiraat bears.

Chief Kalituk flashes Aglakti a wry smile as he raises his spear.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 17 years 8 months

Post by Laraqua »

Aglakti claps her hands and laughs, deciding to distract them. "I see no reason but foolish ones for why you would abandon the Gods you know for Gods who hold no allegiance to you. This bodes ill for your kind."
Is it bad that I listen to this about ten times a day?

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
DSIGFUSS
Keeper
Keeper

Post by DSIGFUSS »

OOC- WOW AM i NOT THE MOST NEGLIGENT KEEPER IN THE WORLD!

The two Ijiraat bears scratch at the circle of protectioon Aglakti had scribed into the snow, fury clear on their growling faces. Pandoval cover his eyes with his little paws and whimpers while Aglakti provokes the Ijiraat.

Chief Kalituk, with years of practice sneaking up on his prey, reaches the closest of the red eyed bears and pushes a peculiar sound through his teeth. It sounded like a baby seal.

The ijiraat spins around unsure what to make of it and Kalituk thrusts his ivory carved spear through the bear's chest. Aglakti sees the tip pass through the Ijiraat's back and time seems to slow as the battle begins. Aglakti's eyes rest on the tip of the chief's spear. It is shaped like a man with red painted eyes. It seemed as though Kalituk came prepared for this encounter. The Dorset Inuit carve shapes of their prey into their spears to give them power over that which they hunt. Chief Kalituk was hunting Ijiraat.

ooc- actions please. maybe we can finish this fight before next August! lol
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 17 years 8 months

Post by Laraqua »

OOC: Is there any way I can attack them without leaving my circle?
Is it bad that I listen to this about ten times a day?

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
DSIGFUSS
Keeper
Keeper

Post by DSIGFUSS »

ooc- you could throw your spear. It's just a circle. lol They cannot cross the lines you drew in the snow.

Return to “Chapter 4 : Spirit and Scramasax”