Captured (Tornuaq)

Moderator: DSIGFUSS

DSIGFUSS
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Captured (Tornuaq)

Post by DSIGFUSS »

Tornuaq wanders through his village, the God Aningan to his left and his sister Malina to his right. They both wore masks over their faces. Tornuaq could see the skin beneath the masks... He could even make out the dark oily smudges on Aningan's face and neck; walrus oil from a lantern that had spilled during the rape of his sister. Malina had smeared him with the oil as she had tried to escape. It was the reason for the moon's dark coloring.

Aningan scowls at his sister....

You see what you've gotten us into sister?

Malina smiles and giggles playfully.

They would have caught him anyways brother. They need him.
Tee Hee Hee! The've lost the other one.
Andrew
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 16 years 7 months

Re: Captured (Tornuaq)

Post by Andrew »

Tornuaq looked at the brother and sister, a bit surprised that they were even standing that close to each other. To say he was surprised that he died, or thought he was dead wouldn't be right, he sort of expected it after the last few minutes of his life. However he was surprised to hear Malina say that he was needed, "I'm not dead am I? If that's the case then why can I see the two of you? The Gods don't appear to some idiot Inuit that gets knocked out and captured."
DSIGFUSS
Keeper
Keeper

Post by DSIGFUSS »

Malina giggled.

This is the spirit world child of the frozen rain. And you are quite alive. We have no true physical form on your plane of existance. We need...

Aningan interrupts.

Malina! That will be enough! We have brought you here in case your captors decide to do unspeakable things to your mortoil coil Tornuaq. My sister could not bear it if the Vikings were cruel to you, though I secretly doubt that as should you child of the frozen rain. Women are liars and deceitors. They will play with your body and you heart as if they were tools for their own pleasure. There was a woman with them as well. I decided it was for the best to take you for now. They will no doubt want to speak with you soon and we cannot keep you here for long.
Andrew
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Andrew »

"You know, you two should really learn to work things out. For starters Aningan, raping your own sister is not only morally and ethically wrong but come on man, she's your own sister! Raping a woman is just plain wrong to begin with but if you absolutely just have to then find someone other than your own sister. It's no wonder that she hates men, the man closest to her keeps trying to hurt her every time she turns around, I mean I'd hate men to if I were her. So far the only one that I've heard really say horrible things about the opposite sex is you Aningan. Yes women can be liars and deceivers but so can men, it really depends on the individual person... In fact... I've been lying and deceiving a woman in my village for years, Sashila. Unulaq, my brother loves her, I know he does but I keep playing with her heart, letting her believe she has my heart when really Yuralria does. My biggest regret is that I'm going to die before I can apologize to them and give Unulaq and Sashila my blessings." Tornuaq sighed and sat down in the snow.

"I don't suppose the two of you could work together and tell Yuralria everything can you? I don't want you to tell her where I am or what's happening to me, nothing selfish like that. I made my decisions as a man and if so I will die like a man. I just wish for the three people I care most about to know how I feel. I want Unulaq and Sashila to marry and Yuralria to live on knowing she will always have my heart."
DSIGFUSS
Keeper
Keeper

Post by DSIGFUSS »

Aningan tilts his head quizically as Tornuaq lectures him bobbing it from side to side as the hunter makes his points.

Malina giggles.

He speaks so strangely brother... It tickles my tummy.

Aningan continues with large sweeping hand gestures; his own attempt to mimic Tornuaq's own bodylanguage, though grossly over exagerated. Everything the siblings do seems out of place. Like they are trying to be something they are not.

SA-SHI-LA... I beleive he speaks of the den mother sister. The one from the river.

Malina gasps...

Tradgic... Tradgic.... I wonder if the hunter will chase her through the sky as well.... for all of eternity.
Andrew
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Andrew »

Tornuaq sighed again, 'Hopefully they'll start torturing me soon, at least I'll get away from these two.'
DSIGFUSS
Keeper
Keeper

Post by DSIGFUSS »

Aningan senses Tornuaq's frustrations and begins to act even more peculiarly.

He dances up and down in front of Tornuaq as they walk, lifting and twisting his legs in ways not meant for mortal men to witness. Frustrated himself in his inability to cheer his host, he stops and moves inches away from Tornuaq's face.

I will tell your beloved Yuralria what you wish. She is close and will soon arrive to this very place after you have spent it. But you must do something for us. hmmmmm?

Malina giggles...

Make him bed the witch brother.... Tee Hee Hee.
Andrew
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Andrew »

"What do you wish." Tornuaq stated. It pained his heart to know that he would die before he ever got to see Yuralria or Unulaq again.

OOC: Since Tornuaq is about to die, instead of dragging it out would you mind just throwing it all in one post?
DSIGFUSS
Keeper
Keeper

Post by DSIGFUSS »

Dood! You're not even close to dying. You're on a spirit walk with two gods. lol

I wouldn't do that to you man! Just throw you up against impossible odds and slit your throat. Bundles might.... not me though! I was actually hoping that you might've killed one of them. Specially the character played by She-Devil. She's been pissing me off for a while now. You'll get your chance.

Remember... Malina said...

They would have caught him anyways brother. They need him.
Tee Hee Hee! The've lost the other one.
Andrew
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Andrew »

Spoiler:
OOC: Well that's good to know. :)
"So what do you want from me then?" Tornuaq asked.
DSIGFUSS
Keeper
Keeper

Post by DSIGFUSS »

Malina claps wildly.

Mmmmmmm! Well, I know what I want from you child of the frozen rain, but I'm afraid the sheer pleasure of it would destroy your soul. Tee Hee!

Aningan however takes a much more serious tone.

I want you to help the Blue Man Tornuaq... Lead him to the mountain... Discover who has made him and what dark master he serves.... then we will free Nanook and he will have his revenge.

Even with the god Aningan's sudden straightfaced attitutude towards Tornuaq, the hunter finds it difficult to take the moon god seriously as he speaks through a child's mask and with such awkward movement. Still... a god is a god.
Andrew
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Andrew »

Tornuaq smiles at Malina and said, "It would be worth the risk for such an honor." He turned to Aningan and asked, "Who is the Blue Man?"
DSIGFUSS
Keeper
Keeper

Post by DSIGFUSS »

Malina smiles... and moves to touch Tornuaq but Aningan throws her to the snow. She giggles and bound back to her feet with a speed that hurts the hunter's eyes to witness.

Tee Hee Hee!

Aninagn answers Tornuaq after berating his sister.

No sister. He is not yours... The Blue man is a great Viking leader.... He once served...

Aningan pauses trying to find the words.

He did not serve us... but he was not against us if you understand.

The god tilts his head slightly and continues.

He travelled with the Norsemen to our lands but was felled by the Ijiraat and the Shaman Aglakti. One of our kind gave him great power on behalf of an unknown foe and now he has risen from his watery grave. Some power that has not seen these lands in generations manipulates the gods themsleves.
Andrew
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Andrew »

Tornuaq nodded and began to pace, "When will this Blue Man meet with me? Is that who captured me?"
DSIGFUSS
Keeper
Keeper

Post by DSIGFUSS »

Malina begins to play in the snow while her brother Aningan speaks.

The Blue Man has you in his clutches child of the frozen rain. He believe he will have to force you to guide him to the mountain he calls Asgard. He will be most surprised and bewildered when you do so willingly. He does not know the mountain mean his doom.

Malina suddenly stands upright. She is holding something in her hands. The mask of a polar bear.

Andrew
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Andrew »

Tornuaq listens intently and says, "I'll lead them to the mountain... where I am sure I will die as well but before I do I will see this Blue Man dead first. I wish things were different but I am ready to begin this."
DSIGFUSS
Keeper
Keeper

Post by DSIGFUSS »

Malina smiles holding the bear mask in her hand.

We would expect no less from you Tornuaq. Such a big strong child of the frozen rain…. You would make any Shaman’s loins quiver with the thought of carrying your child. If my brother had not taken…

Aningan glances back at Malina and the sun goddess stops, returning her attention to the bear mask.

Do what you wish with the Blue Man…. once you have learned the identity of his master.

Malina begins to caress Tornuaq’s shoulders…

What message would you have me bring to the Shaman for your help in this matter child of the frozen rain? If you wish I could tell her in your form. Perhaps we could even have some fun together….
Andrew
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Andrew »

Tornuaq smiled and said, "Simply tell her that I died well with thoughts of her on my mind. Telling her in my form my only upset her further and I do not wish to do that to her, she is a strong woman but even something as that might prove to be her breaking point and she must remain strong for the good of the tribe, she is their shaman." Tornuaq paused, this was not easy and in truth he was scared to death already. He would not die with family and friends around, instead he would die alone on the mountain with strangers who would sooner see him dead to begin with. Cold hard fear gripped his heart, he wanted to run, run into Yuralria's arms where she could save him from this fate.

Tornuaq fell to his knees bowed his head and closed his eyes, there was no use in speaking to the Gods, they were after all standing next to him, instead he whispered as a few tear drops hit the ground, "Please let me die well."
DSIGFUSS
Keeper
Keeper

Post by DSIGFUSS »

Tornuaq awakens suddenly. He feels like he is lifted from where he was and dragged across all the plains of the world. Both Malina and Anningan tilt their heads slightly as Tornuaq is ripped from the Spirit World. Malina manages a soft awkward looking wave.

I will tell her…

The scene before him is shrouded in confusion and terror. Dark figures crowd around him as one of the Norsemen finishes binding his legs and hoists him up onto one of their horses. His hands are bound as well… One of the Vikings leans over and laughs into his ear, touching Tornuaq’s face with his foul smelling hands.

Da skraeling vilja vera gaman til leika sér við. Við geta kasta okkar hreingerningamaður heiti jurta af körfublómaætt á hann ef hann velja til haga sér illa. Sultur hefur a vegur af breyting da man. "

The Viking soldier that had just lifted him onto the horse calls out to the others.

Þessi vilja halda á hann. Ef þessi hnífur er dularfullur , þá ef til vill það vilja leiða okkur til the skraeling þorp.
Andrew
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Andrew »

Being bound, there wasn't anything for Tornuaq to do but sigh and fill his mind with better times.

Return to “Chapter 4 : Spirit and Scramasax”