Rubix

Moderator: kabukiman

kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 1 month

Rubix

Post by kabukiman »

A blonde girl dressed in a very casual manner (in contrast with the others), starts talking to you.
-So, you like racing cars?
Tangerine
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 15 years 5 months

Re: Rubix

Post by Tangerine »

OOC,Sure some of you might have noticed my other game posts - stupid power box frizzled, no money. If an asteroid lands on my house, I want a refund on this month! :S :D

Rubix

Rubix turns away from observing the race as the girl speaks to him. "As much as any hot-blooded male does, sure."

He carefully looks at her, taking a silent guess of her age(?), clothing, etc. He tries to tell himself that guessing her bra size is definitely scientific and could be important to designing some form of armour. He grins at her as warmly as he can.

"What I really love to do is work with my hands - I prefer to fine-tune them, or build modifications for them." Unconsciously, Rubix starts to fiddle with his rubix cube in one hand, slowly twisting it around.

"I can't see any wondrous works of art around here, or one of Egypt's pyramids, so I shall hazard a guess that you also like racing cars".
"The whole world is crazy except thee and me, though sometimes I wonder about thee." - Grandmother Tangerine (dec.)
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper

Post by kabukiman »

-No, I hate racing cars. But I love counting things. So the gang pay me to count everything that they won't bother to do. Money. Weapons. Fuel. You name it. When a transaction is done, I'm there to certificate that everything is done. Specially when several gangs are doing some transaction. You see, I suffer from OC, so I do the work properly, and I never cheat, that's why they trust me.

OOC: Her breasts are small, so it means that she haven't done an implant.
Tangerine
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 15 years 5 months

Post by Tangerine »

Rubix

"I see - well, I totally understand perfectionism. If I tinker, everything has to be done right - and I don't take shortcuts either. If you're going to do something, you may as well do it honestly and damn good the first time."

As if struck by a sudden idea; "Say, you seem to know a lot about what goes on here. What's the deal with Egg Shell? Is the gang here selling a lot of it lately?"
"The whole world is crazy except thee and me, though sometimes I wonder about thee." - Grandmother Tangerine (dec.)
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper

Post by kabukiman »

-I don't know much of it, I don't take drugs. Well, lot's of medics, but not drugs. They don't have a lot of it, because they never sell more than a dozen of doses by day, that's the reason for the races. But nobody else have it, so it must be some new synthetic thing, and until they expand, they won't produce more. So, you take drugs?
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper

Post by kabukiman »

Return to Everyone thread.

Return to “Chapter 1”